Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

I just used my druid again. My combat sp regen is still at 20 sec. And why is that the reason I’m going into [lycanthropy] in the first place?

jesus christ IMC…

baby dont go, hang in there for another 6 months and you can become a lama

fk you Mr. Kim, fk you

1 Like

No no, no when you turn into Lycan. When you start to hit something, the SP recovery time goes from 20 seconds to 40 seconds WHILE on combat.

That’s what I mean. While hitting stuff or getting hit I still regen at 20secs. Hell, squire food even brought that down to 9secs (making the -8 from pyrogeo even better since regen can’t go below 1).

On that note, why is -8 the max? It’s -1 per star. Did that change?

I see it as -[number of cards] not stars =O

I see. I’m still basing my info in this thread. At least 1s sp regen tics are still possible.

Man… IMC is really making it hard to find a reason to keep cards for leveling… :unamused:

Its phisical and benefits from serpentine debuff and has a ghost armor penalty.

I made this small video demo about Lycanthropy skills receiving the additional damage on plant type from my diev attribute.

I never really paid attention to this attribute as i believe it only works on physical attacks.

Damage demo starting from 0:40

• 8~12k normally
  • 9.9~15k under chortasmata

Can you turn bosses into plant type?

Also, I did some testing with SP recovery. I found that SP does recover at the standing rate in combat but with exceptions. If you’re normal attacking or using certain (most?) skills at the time you’re supposed to get the SP regen tick, you won’t get any SP at all.
It’ll skip that tick and you’ll have to wait another 20 seconds for the next tick.

I don’t have a Druid or Sadhu so I can’t test if their skills/attacks prevent SP regen ticks, but on my Doppel I don’t get any SP when I’m using Cyclone/normal attacking. Pouncing seems to work though.

BTW, Squire food buff and Diev statue stacks for a 5 second tick rate. Sitting doubles the rate to a 2.5 second rate, instead of putting it to 1.

So this makes the 315 purple mace better than the 315 purple rod, even for an INT Druid?

I may be misremembering but I believe that yes, the grass turns bosses into plants too.

Yes, thats what i figured out since i started using the “Show hidden buffs” addon. It shows a hidden buff called “Make into Plant” that affects anything that is on top of chortasmata: ground mobs, bosses, you.

https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/1022

So if you want to take the +20% damage to plant monsters to affect targets you hit while on Lycanthropy, Purple Mace is a cheap option without transcendence. But the only available mace for transcendence with Matt is Skull Smasher, since it boost Carnivory, Cure, Heal, Owls.

Skull Smasher requires 72 high dpk count items, so its a really bothersome item to farm, even tho im on it atm.

Also this is only for DievDruids not really INT druids i believe they shud do fine with a rod.

How’ve you been doing with your druid? After (I’ve been) saying it’s a better monk, I’ve “given up” on mine and considering resetting to a monqui on the next chance IMC gives. The sp cost is just driving me insane. This and that pyroego card was changed from no. of stars to no. of cards.

the best way to cap the mana problems is reducing the total mana pool. them u can use pots lvl 15 or keistas from uphill and mystical cube to keep up the wolf up.

My druid is doing amazing, just partnered with an alchemist =P. 1h of uosis hunting can give me pots for the whole week.

Now here is a ktos video of a druid showing how to use Regenotice addon (with also high sp recovery stat) to keep lycan with as minimal sp pot usage possible.

He is also using a build i just recently theory crafted for my friend, cleric2priest2diev1druid3 , but the build my friend is making is full DEX while on the video seems to be full INT.

The Druid-to-be I’m leveling atm is probably going to do a similar build. Monstrance would be nice as full Dex, but can I ask why take PriestC2?

Revive + Mass Heal are amazing on high level content. Why not? What would you take to replace that circle that could give more benefit that those spells.

Not sure what I’d replace it with, was thinking I missed something with Priest.
Maybe Cleric C3?

Diev has owls/silence tree, Monk has armor break/bleed, Sadhu has OoB/30% defense reduction/50% increased evasion…

To everyone whom I taught how to [target themselves] to use buffs while in Transform (instead of having to target a valid enemy). Unfortunately, it no longer works.

1 Like