Tree of Savior Forum

Lets make Boruta great, because it never was [BORUTA SUGGESTION THREAD]

@bravearmor Make a poll and let’s see if the community really wants Boruta as a content or not.

Delete Boruta vs Keep Boruta

There’s way too many flaws on Boruta :

• 7PM PDT, on Monday. Yeah f*ck U.S. west coast players.
  • 100 Billion HP = Stupid AF. Only no-lifers can spend 3+ hrs per day/week doing a content that also requires good organization and specific builds to debuff Boruta and DPS it properly. ( Yeah 3 hours if there’s actually no GvG, go figure.)
  • Alliances, this will take years to implement and by that time, we’ll get lvl 450 content with better accessories/Seals.
  • Plus all the flaws you already mentioned and how long IMC will take to implement them.

Heck, they haven’t even fixed Mark of Boruta damage modifier.

Ultimately, by the time these players get their seals to +5 it will reflect on PvP/GvG and it will end up discouraging/demotivating other players and guilds from doing PvP at all and eventually quitting TOS for a more balanced game.

I’m actually interested to see how much the player base will drop on Silute server in the next 4 months due to Boruta Seals lvl 3-5. :thinking:

What happens on Silute will reflect on Telsiai, Fedimian and Klaipeda servers eventually.

2 Likes

I would love to, if I actually knew how to make polls.

• create a reply
  • click on “options” icon
  • choose “build poll”

But yeah, too many people have started to give up on Boruta because they cannot be there at 7pm on Monday due to time constaints, because there are not enough people except the main DPSing guild to ensure you’ll get anything from the content and because they simply don’t want to waste hours for nothing.

POLL 1: Do you like Boruta?

• Boruta is bad content and unenjoyable
  • Boruta is great content and enjoyable

0 voters

POLL 2: Reasons

• Boruta makes me feel included in the ToS Community
  • Boruta does not make me feel included in the ToS Community
  • Boruta has deprived me of rewards that other players have
  • Boruta has not rewarded me for the times spent in the instance
  • Boruta has rewarded me for the time I’ve spent in the instance
  • I have not participated in Boruta, but I would like too
  • I have not participated in Boruta, but I would not like to enter the instance
  • Boruta is toxic

0 voters

Since boruta started i just got to know so many people. It’s definetly healthy for the game.

4 Likes

I love Boruta and she loves me back,maybe I can pull off what Donkey did in Shrek :thinking::thinking::thinking::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:.I just stay away from her when she spawns her period and often get blue balls because of her rage mode.She even gets so consumed with her period that she stays in rage mode but a day without seeing her calms her down apparently and ready for me to perform my DP…S

1 Like

This sounds like one of those hostage messages, blink if you need some help. I know morse code.

1 Like

I mean, thanks to all this ■■■■■■■ drama, I pretty much know everyone

@Bravearmor put the post as solution so IMC can actually see it. And delete the POLL 2, cause IMC doesn’t care about the reasons, they want to know if Boruta is worth keeping or not.

Keep it short and simple. It’s a company.

Nice projecting, but Boruta was ■■■■■■ from the start.
Doesn’t matter who ranked, Impetus/Forbidden/Melody/Dynasty/Tornado/Yorozuya
It doesn’t matter.
The problem persists.

Go home grandpa

6 Likes

I would love to hear from someone AFKing to rank #2 how Boruta is good content and doesn’t need to be fixed.

Let’s hear it

Also yes, Impetus was dreading Boruta before it was even released. We knew it would be terrible content.

Considering whether I should tag staff or not, just to get them to focus on this.

My personal opinion: I hated Boruta the moment I datamined it and read the KR patch notes that it was going to be added. It doesn’t matter if you’re winning or losing, the content has a terrible design and is not fun to play.

I don’t care about winning or losing as I can get the rewards one way or another. There is no anger at the content because of that. I have everything I need from Boruta. There is no loot I desire from him. It has been this way for weeks. I was waiting until they fixed seal upgrading and got my +3 seal the first day it was fixed. I would gladly give it all up if Boruta was removed from the game. Even if I start winning, my opinion on Boruta won’t change. There are so many aspects of it that were a failure from the start. It is unhealthy for the game in many ways.

Boruta is unfun and brings out all the worst things in the game.

1. It leads players to break the game to try to deal more damage to him because of his absurd HP pool, even if it’s within the game rules. The game starts to crack once you push it to its limit, both technically speaking and game balance wise. The limit on players within the channel, the server crashes, the lag… ToS is not capable of handling this.
  2. It brings out anger and hatred in the community.
  3. It limits rewards to a very small portion of the community.
    …and more

It’s not like KR thinks any differently. They hate Boruta even more than we do and voice it nonstop on inven and the official website.

The changes IMC does only make KTOS complain even more, and that’s ignoring the bugs that are occurring when IMC tries to do changes. I don’t cover it in my posts, but did you know that when they changed the contribution rules for Boruta, it bugged out and no guild was able to gain more than 1~3 contribution? There had to be compensation and a post from the developers apologizing.

IMC on KTOS does monthly replies to the top player suggestions/concerns they want changes on (you may have seen me translate these). Well, the current top 2 player requests for March are both the same: delete Boruta. Not only that, but they have more votes than any other suggestion ever has. The next two after that aren’t much different.

#1: [Long Post] Boruta is failed content. Delete Boruta.
#2: Please remove Boruta from the Ausrine server.
#3: Please remove suggestion board because you ignore any requests unless you already have it scheduled/planned (such as to delete Boruta)
#4: Change Boruta contribution calculations

It’s clear by future changes that they want Boruta to remain relevant, as Dragon Strength continues to be a key component of item sets, but IMC should seriously reconsider how Dragon Strength is obtained and the rest of the Boruta rewards. Boruta is not good for the game or the players.

12 Likes

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

I understand all of you are probably busy, but the longer it takes for Boruta to be corrected, the wider the competitive gap grows.

Please help communicate our distaste towards Boruta, to the heads of IMC. We are unhappy and we feel excluded.

Thank you.

1 Like

Please euthanize the dragon. :tired:

Redistribute the rewards via guild raids or some other mechanism, but this content is so broken and the attempts to repair it have not succeeded thus far and it’s unclear if they will ever succeed.

This has been an interesting experiment but it needs to come to an end before the community divides further.

1 Like

Its a gvg content with a Dragon on the middle.

First of all they need to balance more the classes, there are more than enough posts about balancing.
Second they need to increase the amount of ppl that can enter the channel and resolve the channel crash problem that happens when a lot of players enter the channel at the same time.
And Third auto respawn ppl that are dead for some time, just like on GTW.

I really like the content principally because its a massive pvp content, it remembers you that the worst enemy are actual players and it gives some fresh air from the eternal grind.

2 Likes

I shared my concerns in another thread but I suppose its worth repeating until its gone.

You can’t fix this content with ToS working the way it does. When the content came up broken af and obviously so not just the first week, but the subsequent week, it should have been removed until adequate changes could be made. Upon realizing your channels can’t handle more than 25 people reliably it should have been canned.

Boruta isn’t even a cool concept beyond the baseline premise. ‘GvG with a boss’ - okay maybe… 100 player limit… okay maybe not in our game.

I’m glad we have new seals coming in to the game so everyone can at least fill the slot with something that wasn’t a free handout but this content has been and continues to be the most devastating thing to ever happen to an mmo community. Forget all the other exploits abused over the years, this one takes the cake for ruining an already small community’s ties. Numerous guilds folded into others and people have come and gone from guilds based on ‘my guild doesn’t like yours’ which stems from Boruta.

I don’t think IMC has any way to raise the channel limit given how poorly optimized the client is and how unstable the servers are. No adjustments to soul crystal use and such will fix this. The rewards schemes will always favor the top dog and so there is no reason not to team up and enjoy the leftovers.

Sunk cost fallacy is a harsh reality IMC but its time to pull the plug.

5 Likes

They are divided between portals…

The scenery of Boruta no Silute is like this:

The one who dominates the PVP at the beginning wins.

There are days that the alliance between guilds win and fill the channel (100/100) making it impossible for us to do anything …

However, when our 50s win the fight, we position ourselves and kill those who try to enter.

1 Like