Tree of Savior Forum

Lets make Boruta great, because it never was [BORUTA SUGGESTION THREAD]

This is how it went for a while on Klaipeda, but now the large guild alliance has 100 people who can enter right at the start, meaning anyone else who wants a shot to even attempt knocking them off the map needs enough people to win the RNG fight as to who gets in and whoever has more SSDs is probably gonna win since they tend to load faster. :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually like the concept of GVGVE, honestly. It just can’t be implemented well here. And not just because of channel limit–even if you, say, cut back Boruta’s HP to 1/10th of what it is now and capped guilds at 15-20 people who can enter, I think you’d still run into other issues. Having something a step above world bosses to see which guild can do the most DPS on a giant target dummy is something you could do too, but the GVG aspect of it makes it take forever. For me, it’s really just the limiting factor of time requirement weekly if GVG actually happened–which it just can’t anymore due to how things turned out.

just remove this trashy content from the game pls

1 Like

Ohh yes, i know that feel my good buddy.

Like that day when we (alliance1) was all in and chilled at the Dragon
 but suddenly the channel crashed.
:hey:

And just when it went up again
 like 80 people of alliance2 got in instantly. Such coincidence!!!
Bling%20Popo

It took us over a half hour of somewhat annoying fighting to wipe them out
Lzaz2kq

and take our PetDragon again.
prince

1 Like

any comments on the content itself or just here to troll?

Oh right, i forgot to edit something more in, like Csiko did. It’s late and am going to bed soon, maybe somewhat later tomorrow.

1 Like

You sound triggered. Bring quality, not quantity.

Please elaborate on why you think it is fine, as the people before you have when they said it wasn’t.

Anything else is meaningless trolling.

It’s some of the best content this game has seen in a long while. A place where we can PVP freely for good rewards.

They should make all content like Boruta. All content as it stands can be monopolized, why then are we not changing it all? Why focus on Boruta? Because losers thats why.

And yet, all content isn’t being monopolized. :thinking:

I welcome you to display all the other content that is currently being monopolized by any guild or even groups of guilds.

Good Luck.

There is a reason why Boruta is being monopolized now, and those reasons need to be addressed. (Channel Limit being the largest one) That is the purpose of this thread. It is clear that IMC did not intend one guild or a group of guilds to monopolize the content, that is why they added the mark and ktos is constantly changing the content to prevent this from happening.

Also:

Like GTW? Do you like that too? You don’t seem to participate for some reason. :thinking:

All content can be monopolized. Boruta is some of the most competitive and best content this game has seen in a long while. I noticed you used KTOS players as ‘evidence’ that this content is bad, but actually it’s evidence that KTOS has some sore losers also.

You guys never complained when you were “ahead” (were you really? or were you the only ones who knew about a certain gimmick hours before anyone else did because of crevox?)

From what I can see here, it looks like the guild that monopolizes information and uses it to their advantage got outplayed.

Seems to me that when the playing field is more even that your guild falls short. When you can cap the single Boruta channel and keep other competing guilds out, that is AOK with you I am sure.

Do you not see a problem with this? It is so easy to call legitimate complaints as ‘crying’ when you are on the winning side.

3 Likes

This is a fantasy. Impetus never ‘controlled Boruta’. We were rank #1 for a portion of the 1st week and that is it.

In fact we were legit surprised it took Melody 2 weeks to take full control, instead of straight up dominating since week 1 which is what we expected.

Boruta has never been fine.

1 Like

Remember when you were going to quit over it like 2 weeks in?

It’s not cause you were losing though, it’s cause the content was just poorly designed, right?

edit: Are you still posting from your phone cause your main forum account is banned again?

Except day 1 when we were ahead we were saying how bad it was. Before it was even on itos, we were saying how bad it was going to be, simply based on what was happening on ktos and what everyone already knew. Except for you, apparently.

Today IMC apparently has close the Boruta channel in Silute because of massive reports of a guild who can’t even take the 4Âș place. Suddenly the crashing channel returns, without Boruta and with PvP disabled. So, this same guild is now farming Boruta points afk and take the 2Âș place and nobody can leave or enter the channel because of it’s 100 player limit.

top guild kills boss in 1hr 30mins, the strong get stronger. Thanks boruta.

I hope to see 1hr kill next week

A+ content

1 Like

Im Silute’s king and i demand to IMC to close the content in my server

Contents completely fine. Stop complaining. :roll_eyes:

add this: Boruta rewarded me (cause i’m in the guild which hold it), but i lost top 30 cause of weird bad design for points. and even, aside of this, it’s boring, gimmick are boring, staying hours in NO PATTERN boss is boring, humiliate all other guild for a seal i broke cause it was bugged is boring. facing the vomit of sound and flashy broken graphics is boring. the first week it was fun and challenging that’s all about this.

I don’t participate anymore to this s.h.i.t.t.y content, i don’t even care about the shards i could still grab.

there nothing great in this content, something that make you laugh with your mates.

every mmo do this, infinite grind for infinite inflation of gears, and no fun anywhere

feud is fun enough
there so much fun potential to add around pvp, with more trap or tricky things

gvg is not perfect, like WoE in ragnarok, hour of nothing and everything in the last minute

rly boruta is the worst

1 Like

Well said. :+1:

I’d rather spend 30 mins having fun doing Feud for 2 BGs than a whole evening doing Bor-ing-uta for a slight chance of getting 45 shards.

Feels like the content is designed for one guild, since any player not from the guild that enters the cave actually hinders the process of killing the dragon by slowing the DPS, generating more lag and increasing the chances of channel crashing or VGA errors.

Actually this won’t be an issue because soon you won’t get any rewards for your guild by simply staying in the cave. So anyone currently doing the content for the guild rewards (cube, seal) will leave because all the other guilds will have also left and you won’t get any personal reward either because you’ll be in the 30% cutoff fodder. And it won’t be long before the one guild remaining will get bored of this

1 Like

Boruta isn’t good content, as I’ve said before, as a Forbidden member.

But instead of abandoning it (Alliance 2), and UNTIL THEY FIX IT,
try going on a recruiting spree,
form new alliances,
kick out non PvP members and guildies who have long since quit the game.
(Some steps Forbidden took early in Boruta’s implementation.)

Arrive early and compete to get in at 7 on the dot and fight Alliance 1 for slots in the instance.

The first few minutes are the most important for position and morale.

If you give Alliance 1 a run for their money in the first 5 minutes then things can actually get interesting.

The problem is that Alliance 2 must have a guild that can attack the dragon AND another guild(s) to defend from Alliance 1’s 2nd and 3rd place guilds.

We actually need enough room for like 6 guilds for this to work properly. Until then, its still going to happen every Monday, so make the best of it while we try to get it fixed with forum threads like this one.

1 Like