Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Change the dagger tho. They stil havent changed Asio dagger either.

1 Like

Did I get it right?

Boruta separated into standard Guild Mission (no PvP, your guild only) and the GvG one, where only GTW Winners will be allowed?

First thing I’ll do when the new random-stats legends come out is make a 1 handed mace, then I’ll work those weapons for my alts as they seem to be way easier to obtain than whatever will come next, not to mention “free ichor” included (yay?)
I mean those weps will be good for alts, for sure, no shame in making them over velcos especially if you play with 1handed weps + shield, where currently in some situations primus ichors are better than asio/wastrel ichors

Yep

I’m just not sure if this content will be only available for GTW ‘winners’, since there’s some ‘score system’ for all guilds participating — this is related to that EXP buf that you get on Guild Hangout, unlocked by joining GTW and improved by making more points in GTW.

So, I think maybe some other guilds may be allowed to enter this new GvG Boruta, according to their points in GTW. But this is just speculation ^^

Highlander got changes already on the last balance patch:

ktest patch:

트리 오브 세이비어

PC-Online MMORPG 트리 오브 세이비어. 회화적인 그래픽과 클래시컬한 배경음악, 방대한 오픈월드 맵을 만나보세요.

based the translations regarding Highlander, i thought they nerfed Skyliner from 85% to 11%, it was actually 8.5% to 11% ahahah.
also i’m kinda lost on the changes they did with Cross Guard.

Our prayers were heard. Hopefully it wont take more than 6 months to reach iTOS.

Block chance got reduced from 5% per skill level to 1%. Upon successfuly blocking, the opponent becomes debuffed and vulnerable to MELEE attacks, increasing the damage they take for 145% for 5 seconds. Pretty good for PvE.

1 Like

Pretty sure it will be in about 6 months because they usually offer easier or quicker alternatives to introduce another tier.It’s too soon to have the Boruta changes.

By that time I think the Boruta content will be irrelevant and most of the players would already have the gear or gotten maximum profit (monopolizing) it before it comes live on Itos.

ohhh, but you still have to use the “Block/subweapon” button to block?

Compliments of BongToS Lvl 400 Raid XBow Effect

It also looks bugged because it has in its description that its duration is equivalent to that on your Pavis and in the video that Bong provided its effects end before the Pavis.

1 Like

Crossguard duration nerfed to 5s? Current pierce vulnerability doesn’t even work with all skill like lancer, fencer and matador. They need to recoding this skill.

With % nerf, most probably need high invest in skill to even block properly.

wait people use cross-guard :scream:

since when

3 Likes

Hi bud, any plans to translate the latest class changes?

1 Like

i just used google translate on chrome for that, hope that helps. :smiley:

Class-specific armor mastery seems to be interesting.

I hope it’s not more of the same and something that really boosts the viability of some not so often played classes.

Maybe chaplains can get cafrisun effects with additional dmg lines for high lvl armor this way.

2 Likes

The new Unique Raid “Tomb of The White Crow” is incredibly fun. It is not just because of the freshness, but the entire design of gimmicks, boss patterns, and the thrill that comes along. As you can see, in this Unique Raid, around the map there are five rooms remaining unused. I really cannot wait for the Legend Raid version with more interesting gimmicks and higher difficulty.

3 Likes

So, the new raid is just the boss fight in 2 phases for now?

I blame bad coding and shiity server for that. And its true… deep down everyone know this inside their deepest part in their hearts (assuming they have one).

1 Like

Not sure what you were doing to avoid the AoE Nuke, is there is a gimmick in the instance you can use to avoid it?

1 Like

For the Unique Raid version, yes; for the Legendary version, according to the data on tos.neet, it seems that the boss will have three phases.

What is the “AoE Nuke” you are referring to? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It looked fresh even in the trailer, good to know it is in practice.