Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

Can you get an unlimited amount of Practoniums with your cash item? Yes.
Can you get an unlimited amount of Practoniums ingame? No, you are limited to 2 Pracs per character (as far as i know).
Can you get lv9~10 gem abrasives ingame? No.
Can you get Diamond Anvil ingame? No.
And many of the the other items aswell…

I really think that you are a great CM/GM/Staff member since it always seems like you are one of those who really are trying, so please don’t PR-b*llshit us. We long-time players are not stupid and we actually know the game very well to know what can be obtained and in what amount of time.

And “perhaps a bit faster”? You do know that some people have been waiting for months to get their Practoniums from that idioticly designed mystical cube, right? This is a slap in the face for every player who actually plays your game to highlevel and gets the Prac quests done.

5 Likes

THIS. Doesn’t matter what are the chances, it’s in the wrong direction.

This is a great step for TOS. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to Rank 9 Updates. @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

Most positive opinions are called whiteknights here and it looks like as if you just wanted negative reviews on this cube.
MMORPG --> not ‘spending hundreds of hours’ ? Sounds like wrong category to me.

What I meant by ridiculous players quitting are those that quits thinking everyone on the server will have practos/diamond anvil/lv10 abrasive even though the probability are so low and logically not much people will have them.

I have to agree on people saying that it doesn’t matter the low probability as it is in the wrong direction. Yeah, the game is going in the wrong direction and its sad. But really though, I was just doing calculations for that cube yet so much salt lmao.

Sounds like we got a massive dissaproval, i’ld like to suggest pulling it back for now and discuss with the players what should be the ceiling for that kind of item.

So far the issues the cube are…

• Active persistent playerbase opinion and feedback was ignored
• Brings too much value on gameplay aspect (unlike cosmetics) as jackpot for a fairly cheap price (TP wise)
• Introduces the first direct Pay-to-Win feature to the game, which can be underestood as more are to come.
• Terribly timed - not only it was thrown a day before the maintenance (which is acceptable for most of the content) but also is a week past combat update, making the game less attractive for a significant part of returning players.
• Doesn’t add anything to the game itself - it does shorten up the time and effort needed to achieve X, but this also means that it’s less time playing to achieve X.

There are other things that can be done if the idea is to give a chance to shorten the gap between veterans and new/returning players with TP, so far this will only increase the current gap among the playerbase based on who can buy more cubes and have RGN blessing.

And they have far better client performance, server stability, 100k players.

1 Like

Soon™
The Letitia Cube is like the 50$ Early Access Founders Pack, its there to milk players, later releasing the said items ingame as rare drops.

Seem like it’s time
i’m so sad who keep playing and hope ITOS will more better from beginning to now.

Farewell…

For me, the actual impact is not that significant.
Lv8-9 Gems yield a little bit better than Lv7, while Practo weapon is falling off due to HG290 and Rank9 might coming 4-5months.

RMT, afk farm and Transcendence is still the biggest issue of power gap. I’m okay for this Leticia Cube if Transcendence system completely removed.

Of course, there will be whales spend a lot to support IMC, but at the end these peoples won’t be recognized for their achievement.

But for IMC, this is bad move, this basically shoo away those who doesn’t pay to play the game or pay little to play the game, while fishing and retaining for whales. Not mentioning Gacha is really bad thing, in previous School Costume if I remember KTOS is only 159TP for guarantee costume but random in 5 varies, however ITOS is 30TP per gacha but <10% chance to obtaining it.

Overall, it is bad move for sustainable game environment.
Just when the developer team saved the game, the marketing team screw it again. The IMALL should never have RNG element on it.

2 Likes

The description about the anvil

Place a piece of equipment on this anvil and hit it afterwards to upgrade the quality. Upon failure, the Enhancement Level of the equipment will not be reduced.

great to hear :sweat_smile:

so it still reduce potential.

Sorry Yuri, but anything even like this is pure pay2win, even if its avail in game your giving people an extremly easy way to get stuff that should really be extremly hard to get. Stick to costumes and such that don’t effect stats and that. I’ve seen too many decent f2p mmorpgs start going down the road your about to end up dying.

You see, In some parts of the world, pay2win is more accepted like in korea and china, however here in the west, pay2win is extremly frowned upon because it cretes a unfair playing system for anyone without thousands to spend. Not to mention the tp you get for your money is complete garbage, the price should be half or even 1/3rd what it is currently for tp. Many TP items are also overly priced 30 bucks for a pet? almost 20 for a costume? thats rediclious imo. Token is a fair price at 99 tp, even moreso if the cost of tp was half what it currently is as it should eb imo. I myself, will probally never spend another cent on the game, the value of money to tp is horrible.

2 Likes

Well cubes coming whether we like it or not, not like they’re gonna do anything about it watching us fight each other while they continue to milk people out.

qotd: If u cant beat em, join em.

1 Like

SHE wasn’t…who plans, orders and pay her salary is IMC… if you work ona bank and goes around screaming ‘it’s going bankrupt!!!’ you’ll lose you job, you know? Blame IMC, not her… I bet she has a contract or rules in her job…

1 Like

Lets be honest here people who are saying the S grade items are very hard to obtain are obviously wrong here.

If a single person in the entire server is opening lets say 1000 cubes then yes he might only get a couple of S grade loots. The problem here is the ENTIRE SERVER will open a ■■■■ ton of cubes. Not just you. I mentioned this before long ago but IMC has this fetish of cucking the game’s economy. This is definitely not the first time.

I find it sad how dumb people are been about it, but I guess that’s the price you most pay for been the hardware of a company :expressionless:

the fool will always hit you for the failures of other components :pensive:

You can get unlimited amount of practoniums in the game in high level guild raids if you have tickets and people and luck. They can drop pure practonium, no mystical cube recipes. We are not in the 1 practonium per char situation in which we were 5 months ago. There’s even 315 blue and purple gear which is comparable with practo gear.

Practonium has decreased in price in the recent days, All high tier players are overflowing with practonium, the big deal in this box is Diamond Anvil and Gem abrasives I believe for the people who have already achieved late game.

GM Mango, and Leticia said the same.

Also,its not really better to spead misinformation as imc successfully disappointed alot of players.

To make us feel better please level all our character to 330 instantly XDDD that way free players can focus on farming their end game items XDD and practs / gems till rank 9 comes …

Congrats IMC, everything should be cuck now.
YAY!