Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

23/5/2017 shall be known as the day THE GREAT CUCK HAPPENED

Is it ignorance or are you making fun of us ? :disappointed_relieved:

Exemple for abrasive (I think the worst in theses box) :

The best way to level gems are abrasive from uphill but you have to be lucky to get a lvl2 and you are limited per day (I donā€™t even talk about other abrasive, gimmick or try to farm gem monster to level up, itā€™s just useless in comparaison).
So even if you are lucky and get a lvl2 abrasive everyday, it will take 73 days to get the exp for a gem lvl 8.

So the only real way to farm gem exp is farming level 3 gems (or lower, or higher, but ratio time/exp seems to be the best with lvl3)

The equivalent of an abrasive lv9 is 256 lvl3 gems.
The equivalent of an abrasive lv10 is 1217 lvl3 gems.

Level 3 gems are about 100.000g after patch (simplified), so about 122millions gold for an abrasive lv10.

Do you really think its ā€œperhaps a bit fasterā€ to open maybe 50 box than farming 1217 gems ? Have you really an idea of the state and content of the game ?

Or maybe you were comparing P2W box with RMT ? Yeah maybe in this case it should be faster to buy 100m and buy a gem lvl8 directly.

Less then a week after this cube was released on kToS there was a Murmillo walking around with a Transcend 10 weapon and a full set of Lv10 gems. This was shortly after R8 was released.

Rare but a real demonstration of how P2W this can be.

3 Likes

Still, their boss said ā€˜lieā€™ā€¦ they have two optionsā€¦ lying or quiting their jobā€¦

I know, I lost a job position this wayā€¦ XD

Oh, and sometimes your own boss lies to you. Itā€™s sad, but it happensā€¦ :cry:

And indeed, IMC say A but if your turn back, they change their A to a Zā€¦ sad, butā€¦ what can one do? Sometimes you may want to go to Korea and scream ā€˜what are you doing!!!ā€™ ā€¦ Gee, I choose to play in sweet obliviousnessā€¦ better try to be ignorant, I donā€™t knowā€¦

And I know my english is more broken than this update, so I would be VERY grateful if anyone corrected my mistakes! Thanks! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

BOOM! Euphe destroyed IMC with just 1 sentence.

You do realize, by this logic, they could release Solmiki set from TP shop and still claim it to not be p2w as anyone can get this without using real moeny right? (Not that i believe that would ever happen)

But it does fulfill what yuri stated.

ā€œHowever, all of the benefits in the new item (Leticiaā€™s Secret Cube) are obtainable in-game without investing real money.
The item simply provides a way to get those goods a bit more conveniently and perhaps a bit faster.ā€

And this is the kind of logic you appear to support.

1 Like

Spent few days hunting Yellow flower for nothing, at least i could get back my life now :smiley:

thanks for the hrs of fun

kthxbai.