Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

Meh, those rewards are still nothing compared to what i could achieve as a free player.

Whales exist already, on every game, people have jobs right? Its not something you wont do. They spend time working not playing, if they decide to change that money earned while working on the game then its their choice.

If you know a way to earn money without working you got all my attention.

Next, you just assumed how the anvil works before getting the information.

Guys, there is nothing whales already get that they will get there…

My only suggestion @STAFF_Yuri the gem abrasive experience on that cube is WAY too high to be comparable to the obtainable ingame, we need new ways to level up gems ingame asap.

3 Likes

Oh, so the list published on the main page is wrong then? Cause there are several of those items which aren’t obtainable.

You lied before and you haven’t even looked at the item list. You have no credibility.

1 Like

I mean this is bad but too much hyperbole is bad too. But the 360 from saying " yeah we wont do it " to lol here it is! is kind of boggling my noggle.

I believe this Templar sums up the community feelings.

11 Likes

The impact is real, but definetly not as exclusive as it were released 6 months ago like on Korea.

It will just keep things are they are already, whales being whales. But also may drop the unreasonable price of practo. Its way cheaper on korea for this reason iirc.

Im a free player and to be honest, all this crying seems ridiculous to me.

2 Likes

To be the fair community has always been like that; too much hyperbole and exaggerating the situation. No one really validates this cube but looking at it from a standstill it probably won’t be as bad as we think it is. I guess time will tell us the answer for this question.

Yes, time will tell. And same as the gacha costume introduction it will just be part of the system. I have a bit of free time now that im studying, im also no match to any new player just joining the game, am i a whale?

If i consider the time required on this game to earn stuff on my previous job hours, that would be impossible. I would have definetly invest my work money to try to catch up. So yes, too much crying, it could maybe be pushed a few more weeks after certain information is released but its still good.

Also for that information, you may need to check certain unbearded guy more frecuently. (clue)

I want to echo some of what @Wolfy said. The direct ramifications will be limited and the damage small when taking into account the entirety of the game. This isn’t the death of TOS, but it is a bad move, and it’s concerning.

1 Like
4 Likes

Once again IMC shows that has no regard for the server economy. The company argues that all the itens are droppable in game and that can be obtained by the players in “common” ways, but the company seems oblivious to the fact that a big part of the players farm those itens (artiloniuns, for instance) and that this kind of farm is the main (if not the only) way that some players has to obtain some silver.

By ignoring this, the company just disrupts a relevant part of the server economy and induces the players to find another way of obtain silver, what can raise the competition in many maps (demon prison and hunting grounds, for instance) that are already saturated.

Moreover, the company seems dedicated to erase any sense of conquest in the game. Why should I work everyday to obtain silver to buy two practoniuns, or levelling two characters to lvl 317 so I can get the mystical cube, when I just need some dollars to get me two practoniuns to make my two practoniuns weapon? Why should I get a practonium weapon when there is a new item in the hunting grounds that is similar, and, in some cases, even better? That’s really depressing!

This lack of satisfaction is accentuated when the company reworks the damage calculation formula in a way that everyone is capable of doing high damages in a way that the few challenges that the game had now are a lot easier, such as Earth Tower and Solmiki Tower. And I’m not even mentioning the PvP, that became a real mess.

Well, that’s the first time that I really consider stop playing, despite dealing daily with bugs, lag, crashs, I still had some satisfaction playing this game. But that don’t seems the case anymore. I play since the beta, have about 10 characters, and five of them are lvl 317+ and bought TPs many times for token. I’ve talked with some members of my guild and they think the same.

3 Likes

There are quite some posts on reddit, and questions forwarded to me ingame from people who ACTUALLY complain there is good way to earn currency ingame with real money, i still think it could have waited a month for it.

Whales gonna still be whales, like they are not already. And new players will be able to catch up if they desire to invest.

But posts like “omg gg i wont play anymore” are just so ridiculous. Whales already have 100x better stuff than you, nothing will change. If you see their brand new lvl 10 gem and go all jealous on it. You cant keep a game without considering people actually want to invest game on it. What do you give them? We did fine with the costumes to appeal the fashion investers, now, at this date, look at your server HONESTLY, and tell me, what whale can be stronger than already is with the items show there. LIke … lvl 8 gem to lvl 10 upgrade. When they already have trans10 on weapon, side and armors … welp gotta get jealous of that extra 300 damage.

2 Likes

Well, you know I can say the same thing for those abrasives. I started playing some months ago, created some chars in my free time (which is not too much, thank you lovely job :smiley: ) and equipped them with lvl6 yellow gems.
With the new combat all of my char got screwed, I should start everything anew and this event shows up. And, reading the forum, I’m not the only one in this situation where you feel your chars got ■■■■■■.

Can I afford 8€ to get enough TP to open 15 cubes? Yes.
If I get only ■■■■■■ rewards, after my chars got screwed and real money was spent, will I stop playing? Could really be.
Will many other returning/new players follow the same reasoning? I think so.

Thats gacha for you. Its not even secured income. You take risks to use it.

8€ isnt alot to begin with, might need to spend 100€ or more to get atleast one of the super rare rewards, which means, only 2 groups of people has access to them, the Lucky lottery winners, and the whaleswho spends thousands of € in any game they play anyway.

Eh, well and to a less extent, the third group i guess, who buys the stuff from the players that decides to sell the “jackpots” Most likely the afk farmers.

P2W is coming next week, bye balanced ITOS

@STAFF_Yuri this is not P2W for you, but for all the comunity it is

the thing is that you are selling practoniums a core game item, i get mine after 3 months, and now you are selling it? there is not excuses for implement something P2W like this

before i alway buy costumes, but since IMC implement the gatchas i only buy my token, the gatcha system is a funcking cancer from corea, here in western we don’t like it, if we pay for something we want that, not the chance to participe in a ■■■■■■■ bingo

4 Likes

Ok where do we, without TP, get:

• Lv10 Gem Abrasive
  • Lv9 Gem Abrasive
  • Earth Tower 1 Extra Entry Voucher
  • Diamon Anvil
  • GLowing Awakening Stone
  • Lv315 Main Weapon Crafting Material Box
  • Shining Advanced Gem Abrasive
  • Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher
  • Lucky Monster Card Box
  • Enchancement Card: 500
  • Istance One Entry Voucher

@STAFF_Yuri please tell me if you weren’t lying to us.

7 Likes

I will leave this topic now, but my take on this cube is very well resumed on this chat i just had.

Im a free player, i have money to buy 2 practoniums after having attributes at 90 and several other stuff… so im like ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Lucky for you this cube ends on June 7th. Otherwise ppl would prefer buy cube rather than token/costume gacha.
Unless you like to farm ofc

https://img.memesuper.com/5cb5f6f5806c9daec58df48a2fe0c1aa_meme-everything-is-fine-fire-memesuper-fire-meme-this-is-fine_1280-720.jpeg
That’s you.

It’s not ridiculous, it’s actually sensible. The only way to tell a company that their actions are bad is to stop paying and playing. You can cry and whiteknight about this all you want, but at the end of the day, what matters is that people play and support the game.

Why do so if one doesn’t support what a company is doing? It’d be stupid. And no amount of your whining about the criticism will change that, I’m afraid.

6 Likes

We got our first whiteknight call of the day. I already mentioned the impact of the cube, and my complain on it

But going full blind into rejecting something is ???. I posted a list of my reasoning on EACH drop above from the perspective of a free player since release date.

1 Like