Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

You are a whiteknight because of the way you chose to act.
See your word choice, such as crying, ridiculous, jealous - these are what, factually, makes you a rather blatant white knight.

You had the choice to be a reasonable adult about it, and instead chose to attack the people you disagree with in this manner, rather than their arguments.

Worst part is, it’s not helping. Toxic behavior like yours just hardens the frontlines between the sides in an argument, it doesn’t really help anybody, least of which yourself.

4 Likes

Not surprised at all, more P2W content for IMC to keep laughing at everyone’s faces while filling their pockets. Thank God I quit this scam of a game for good.

What I don’t understand, is how there is still shrotsighted people who keeps being fooled by IMC, it really escapes my mind.

3 Likes

The game isn’t a scam - it’s a legitimate, if bad business practice. They delivered an actual, fun game, for one.
That said, I don’t blame you for leaving. It’s a customers responsibility to do so when they deal with bad business practices, even if that enrages the local white knights.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right and that’s why I’m saying it will make them lose some of the players they got back.
The 2 groups of people you spoke of are inherently small groups, while the 8€ spender one is way bigger. Keeping the former while losing the latter will make the earning skyrocket for a week or two and sink afterward.

My problem is not with the cube itself but with the way it’s handled.

1 Like

It’s P2W scam, at this point there’s not other way around, period.

Aint there any private server to play it in a legit way?

5 Likes

GUYS, just fyi there are players that still have tons of TP (20k TP or more) via old GvG system and boleto abuse. Good monday to you all

3 Likes

ok, I was playing two games lately, FFXIV and ToS and was deciding between the two.

Thanks IMC for making my dessision easy.

This was last time I played games developed by IMC…

bye

5 Likes

You are one of those shortsighted people btw. You cried because you failed transcended your weapon. Go away troll. Go bitch and moan about another game that didn’t hold your hand.

"And so the cube of horror descended onto the world, tempting the Saviours to feed the armies of the demon lords, instead of the hungry people in the streets, for their personal gain.
Medzio Diena is everywhere. The nightmare will never end, since the “Saviours” need fresh demon meat to slaughter with their gear they spent their $$$ for.

Because, if there were no demons left, who would they kill with their weapons…"

1 Like

won’t validate your comment with a proper answer.

Truth hurts thats why. Keep crying about this casual/cute game lmao

Thanks for reminding me, almost forgotten about those good old days. I would also like to add, there was TP compensation for buying tokens from market.

2 Likes

So if this is the path of ToS are we going to expect premium classes like in your old game?

7 Likes

You could at least make them 5tp so others can have a chance or why isn’t this an event like the spring cube? If money is the concern put regular costumes back into the TP shop. I’ve always supported ToS since day one, and I actively buy TP every two weeks but even I can see this is unfair to people who cant do it. NOW if you make them tradeable That way us who can afford it can give back to the community.

2 Likes

Just when the game was about to get better (kinda hard to believe I’m actually saying this now). :disappointed: Welp, what a way to kill the hype.

Come on IMC, we (or at least the majority of players I’ve met) at iTOS have said this a hundred times in the past - PLEASE DON’T IMPLEMENT THIS CUBE.

Whatever is happening in jTOS and kTOS that prompted you guys to STILL introduce this, it’s probably not the same case at iTOS. Things are very different now compared to how the game was months ago. Towns are filled with players. Queues are faster. Players are having fun showing off their chars and chatting with returning friends and guildies. Shouts are filled with people wanting to buy TP costumes and tokens with silver or shards from others players who have TP.

People are already buying costumes and more-expensive-than-real-life hair styles. You could just add special effects, dances/taunts, weapon skins, taming items for monsters, etc. - there are loads of non-P2W ideas out there that people will still buy. People are buying TP shop items from other players with silver and shards which means there is still sales even if indirect.

They can’t even be bothered to fix the goddamn RNG quest Practonium cube as a lot of people like me have been opening it for more than a month now. OK let’s say the included Practonium might actually help bring down Pract price in the market - but damn son those lv.9/10 gem abrasives are too ridiculous.

Can’t you guys do a poll on this or something yourself? Because I think there already were a couple of similar polls before with similar results - NO to this cube.

Lately has been like giving a kid a piece of candy only to punch him in the throat as soon as he eats it.

11 Likes

What ZeroFoxGiven says.

I am one of the people that happily bought costume stuff, btw. I even bought some of the gachas, to turn them into the costume I wanted (Wings of Vaivora <3).

@STAFF_Yuri
Still, thanks for a very fun game. I really enjoyed my time, and the few GM events I participated in. Don’t like the direction the game is going, but that’s not your fault. Hope it keeps trucking along fine for y’all.

I uninstalled, but the play time I had was worth it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

finally! I was looking forward to this item, thank you imc and good luck to deal with this guys. :laughing:

I’ve been trying to get Prac since March from that stupid cube. I’ve been using HG weps bc the cube is so annoying. BTW IMC to fix the Prac cube issue all you had to do was make it so that after X amount of times opening it, you get a Prac. That’s it. That way some of us won’t think it’s rigged.

1 Like

I feel you brother. There are even days when I just don’t bother reopening it. I mean what’s the use? The supposedly “guaranteed to get it within 30 days of opening” as I’ve heard going around here in the forums isn’t obviously working, and we’re all but at the mercy of RNGesus. I even reached a point where I would’ve been able to just buy one from the market but there are other things that need silver too. :confused:

1 Like

Don’t release this cube IMC. There’s no reason to do this.