Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated May 23

.[quote=“STAFF_Yuri, post:59, topic:360883”]
Or, a player would simply be able to get stronger the more the player invested.
[/quote]

the level 10 abrasive and diamond anvil? It is not obtainable elsewhere in the game, it literally means providing items that could not be obtained elsewhere or a player would simply be able to get stronger the more the player invested.It’s definitely the definition of p2w

4 Likes

Level 9 and Level 10 GEM ABRASIVE, SURE, STAFF YURI. Lv7 gems are already a LOT of uphill/TBL run that will take hours and days/months to get. And here comes WHALES who got real money getting it in day 1 or 2. PLEASE.

Practonium is okay heck all we care, but those level 8, 9, 10 gems is just NO NO. My god, what are u guys doing to your game. People are coming back and this, you will do this. GOODNESS

3 Likes

Ok, then tell us where to obtain level 9-10 abrasives and Diamond anvils IN THE GAME. Bah.

And that’s what pouring tons on money on the gatcha cube will do?

Do you know that there are people that didn’t obtain practonium after months of reopening the cube? That’s your definition of “a bit faster”?

11 Likes

Even if the items don’t give benefits exclusive to the tp shop, things like a +15 heart of glory with lvl 10 transcendence and 3 lvl 10 gems aren’t easy to get through normal gameplay, but this cube will make it more attainable, and worse, through a credit card swipe.

6 Likes

Sure Staff, lvl 10 abrasives give 1m exp, this is a LOT of uphill andTBL runs.

7 Likes

Alright, p2W added, staff doesn’t want to undo it, and I’m out.

Sad.

I liked the game, and also bought TP, because I feel that paying for what I am enjoying is worth it.
This cube sadly undermines it all, and the staff response sealed the deal.

The new player event attracted me, the game seemed fine, and while it had some elements I thought were borderline p2w, it seemed okay enough. But now? Just can’t :frowning:

3 Likes

Cosmetics is always fun but this cube is straight up an arrow to the knee for all hardworkers ingame.

I suggest save your energy from arguing with staff, they are paid to defend the cube and you are wasting your free time lol.

Then how about you add things like high level gem abrasives and that diamond anvil as very rare world boss or dungeon drops?
You did the same with enchantment scrolls in dungeon cubes and I think that’s totally fair, even if it’s very rare.
also, it would make some world bosses more enticing to hunt.

I was happy to see the player base shoot up to 8k, but now I’LL BE MORE HAPPY IF THE PLAYER BASE JUST LEAVE THIS GAME FOR REAL. Way to ruin your already ruined game.

2 Likes

I know, but I really don’t like that they write things like they are talking to idiots that can’t figure out the bs they say. :rage:

I gave this post a like
And I wish to thank you staff_yuri for showing me how clueless you really are.
Goodjob, keep it up!

I gave this post a flag, because it’s advertisement

1 Like

Idk, Trans and Practo are pretty thoughtless mechanics that we got with no real reason, this “just” makes them worse.

Can’t say I’m surprised though.

It’s sure awful and gonna hit game hard. On the other hand it’s time to bully poor kids rofl.

New Event tomorrow, “Rise of new Whales”

2 Likes

lv9 - 230k
lv10 - 1094k

1 Like

Oh wait, is it just me or the post from yuri got removed?

Just you, because i can still see it :slight_smile:

please dont release the cube

Dont ruin the market!

Pass our concerns to the devs, let them know we dont want it