Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated June 20

You see, while f2p has to farm all over, p2w already has all his money ready for next release of gear

Neets/ hardcores might be prepared too I guess, to some extent.

2 Likes

Ok guy right now there is 2 315 recipe box

1st normal 315 box (Leticia_Recipe_Wep315_Steam)
https://tos.neet.tv/items/641812

2nd artisan 315 recipe box
https://tos.neet.tv/items/642529

here new recipe add (new 315 2 prac recipe)
https://tos.neet.tv/items?group=Recipe&order=udated&f=1

Still donā€™t know which one will be use.

just my guess, maybe 1st box will randomly give normal 315 recipe and has a chance to give artisan 315 recipe box.

Maybe the artisan 315 will be next round. who knows. Itā€™s definitely coming soon.

P2w is simply having a item which cannot obtain without paying.

There are so many 315 orange running around now, even without leticia 2 pract recipe. How is that p2w.

If you want to stop your concept of p2w, you need to stop token trading on market, tp costumes cannot be traded on market.

Because a whale can buy 100 stacks of token, put on market, sell for silver, buy materials and practo to make 315 orange weapon in a day. That will stop whale your cash player problem.

I think what items are still focus is the lvl 9/10 abrassives and practorium, there also that new pet collectors will want, diamond anvil is quite popular aswell.

On another note, im suprised nobodys saying ā€œwhere is the 10x blessed gem boxā€ yup, gem, not shard.

1 Like

Or simply, make 315 orange, materials and practo to non trading.

That will solve your issue with dpk, they cant farm and sell material to other players. No one will farm extra to keep or sell on market as you cant sell them anymore. It will go back to when itos initially open beta.

or give easier end gear drops with diablo style system, different random stats, then imc sell the TP shop transfer stat scroll which can be put in market.

boring seeing everyone using same gear like current meta.

The only thing is this is unfair.
they made the secret cube in the first place, even if that was too much or not that not the point but, when they nerf it only for ITOS with the same ratio price etc, just a shitty duplicate of what they have on KTOS this become UNFAIR.

They always are doing it wrong for ITOS, nerf our class even if they didnt made those nerf on KTOS (hello ranger) +shitty serv that was a pretty tough bonus btw so we had a bad time trying to make it work.
And now this.
No matter what you think about it, this is UNFAIR for ITOS player. next time make some TALT in youā€™r freaking ITOS rank A guys!!!

(we are less than KTOS player because they are so rude with us, broken server more than an hour sometime to get into siau or DJ and they keep being rude even if they are suppose to make ITOS worth it. This is so stupidā€¦)

1 Like

I was ready to go for a 2pract only recipe, but im cool with us getting a different box, i dont think our recipe cube deserves to be in A rank though.

1 Like

cannot be sold to NPC but can be sold on market. Can be traded 1:1 as well.

1 Like

i just crafted my Blackhorn 2 days ago and iā€™m proud of it. ( I can play 2-3 hours a day, 4 at max )
Iā€™m also a working adult and being a grown ass man is not an excuse, you want the best item? work for it.
canā€™t? then how about you just stick with purple weapons? theyā€™re an alternative for those who donā€™t wanna bother farming all the shietty DPK mats.
my main char was a Dop and iā€™d been using Gale Slasher the whole time until the reset event, and you know what, my Dop could do any contents just fine.

but if this 2 practos/no mats RC get implemented now, Iā€™m sure as hell iā€™ll flip my shiet and quit without any hesitation.
donā€™t make me feel like all my efforts mean nothing. donā€™t make it more P2W than it already is now.

4 Likes

If your concept of p2w is basically a whale can spend money to quickly get 315 orange weapon easily.

Than we better demand imc to stop market trading for all TP items including tokens, costume, dungeon reset.

Because a whale can simply buy TP items and put it on market to exchange silver and buy practo, materials. Thats simply p2w on how whale can sell token to me at 2.6m, and use that accumulated silver to buy a 315 weapons.

and whatā€™s next then? Solmiki weapons/armors in gacha? i guess itā€™s still okay for you because whales can still buy tokens, sell them for silver, and buy Solmiki sets now anyway right? so why not just make it easier and cheaper for them i see.

2 Likes

this is not important.
the thing is they choose to made it so stop cry about it.
the deal is KTOS pay for the same ratio/price a thing as ITOS but with better recipe who doesnt throw a A RANK 3% in a 0.75ā‚¬ the box wich mean more than 20ā‚¬ to probably be sure to get a A rank wich could be worth as a talt ?
think this way.
make you less useless on this topic iā€™m sure youā€™r happy if you had more chance than KTOS to get a beautiful talt on 40f ET because well why would it be more easy when hardcore guild can farm it like bot entire day. taking exemple of ā€œthe whaleā€ on the opposite side when you are the one taking advantage. stop being selfish and be right.

1 Like

Thats no news though, its extremely obvious.

p2w started the moment TP items turned tradable, however, blessed cubes and leticia cubes doesnt make it any better.
letcia cubes made reaching lvl 7-10 games ALOT more managable to reach.

When costumes were accessable without being locked behind the bars we call RNG, they were cheaper, even new releases, look at Klaipeda right now for exampe, Heart throbbnig dress 15m+, other dress 10m+
then we got other stuff, they dont mean much in general but, this is what the horrible bars of rng causes.

If anything released were just consistent, im sure TP items in market would be more accessable for a wider range of playerbase and not just a selective few, and im sure even imc would find more customers loading TP, if customers could just buy what they wanted. Perhaps theyd lose people burning money on RNG, but instead more players would load TP.anyway.

I could only imagine imc makes their money whenever they release a new Blessed cube or Leticia cube, without these, they probably make alot less money. (which is why i believe this leticia cube came so fast to iTos.

If i could leave an opinion, id say, try go for a more consistent market, where more players would be attracted to load TP,
not just the whales.

2 Likes

And here we go:

2 Likes

Wish there was a realistic way to get everyone on board with a boycott. If we all stopped playing then theyā€™d remove the cube within a week.

RC box is total crap.

And again you ignore that we are not asking for the removal of the cash shop and that a lot of us are also paying players. If I like a costume or a specific hairstyle, Iā€™m more than willing to pay for that and loads of others are as well as the abundance of TP shop costumes, hairstyles and whatnot in game shows. There are games that have been running on cosmetics only cash shops for years which is proof that thatā€™s enough to ā€œpay the billsā€. P2W and borderline P2W (or if you so dislike the term P2W, call it pay-to-progress-way-faster-than-anybody-else-ever-could-without-paying) damages a gameā€™s reputation to the point that a lot of potential players will not even give the game a chance or will not stick around for the months upon months it would take them to be on equal footing with a person who invests hundreds of dollars on cash shop items. In the end itā€™s population that keeps a game alive and thereā€™s ample proof that the introduction of end game items or mats to a gameā€™s cash shop isnā€™t healthy for itā€™s population. What good is a 2-practo-weapon if the game goes back to being Tree of Queueing like it was a few months ago?

3 Likes