Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated June 20

I wonder if it crosses some of you peoples minds that there are people out here that want this and are happy for it.

Got a 315 weapon box, it was a NORMAL recipeā€¦ FML

Small Exilir cant exchange on tp shop. Thats pretty horrible.

1 Like

Why arenā€™t the elixirs able to be exchanged for medals?

4 Likes

Small elixirs are pretty strong in pvp though, 20% hp + 20% over 11 seconds on a 20 sec cooldown. nice.

@artemisgames01

[Edited]
Sorry for confusing :sunny:
Regarding Small elixirs are not exchange on recycle shop as intended
Thatā€™s not a bug :blush:
Thanks

1 Like

Not yet. This game already have cash-only items (abrasives, for example), not equipment, butā€¦

They go be exchange on tp shop?

Rumor is that itā€™s already in-game.
Itā€™s most likely a guild raid drop.

Medals shop bracelet is already exist

Thank you for taking prompt action! Itā€™s much appreciated. :grinning:

Wating for someone to pop in and say ā€œyou can buy elixirs and costumes in market and then exchange them for medals to get thoseā€

1 Like

The cube will be available for purchase untilā€¦ ?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

From 20th June to 4th July (according to in-game loading screen)

1 Like

Itā€™s on the website main page. All the gacha content last for 2 weeks.

how can people complain about pay 2 win in so many things ? almost any online game have game farmers/bots, donā€™t even need the game developer or publisher to make it a pay 2 win. it is in the players itselfā€¦just play offline games if cannot handle.

it is life, have choices and imc is bad in making choices following the cry babies idea about pay2win, now i donā€™t feel like buying anymore leticia cube because it is just gambling (change the concept). 1600TP = 176 cubes did not get what i wanted.

just wanted 1 recipe for my main characterā€¦ sigh!! maybe buy silver from farmers/bot is the best solution, support them @STAFF_Amy how sad

i would like to read those rumors if you have the link. the waiting is killing me.

i can say the samething, if youā€™re lazy or donā€™t have the time or whatever your excuses are, but you want to obtain the best gear in game without actually playing/working for it (does this even make sense?).
go play an offline game and cheat all you want.

3 Likes

it make sense, because your statement is wrong about ā€œwithout actually playing/working for itā€ come on forget it no need to argue lol. all this is a business, game, farmers, and item mall RMT it is part of the monetization. also fact that players pay 2 win/ pay 2 get easier access/ pay to be unique etc. so i suggest you can play offline game without cheat all you want.

You know what is pay to win for real? Buying silvers/equips from Gold Sellers, this is the ultimate p2w.