Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated June 20

i hope that lang_error does not reroll the cube’s goods. Just saying.
and yes, this is pay to win. People can buy thousands of dollars in TP if they will.

Lost optimism. How many more years will i have to wait for the release of the Owl companion pet’s release?

your meaning, if the casher spend 500 a month, get alot of better gears, and the other players pays nothing, because of rng also get alot of better gears. Who would the party prefer? the one who click to join first.

You’re ignoring my point, gg.

With 500 or more$ you can easily earn 50~200 mil from casing alone, not counting silver earned from playing the game. And obviously its preferred to pick the stronger option if there is a choice.

1 Like

500 bucks a month…what are we talkin about here?..a house rent?

Whales spends even more on games than you think.

2 Likes

your point is?

you are telling me, a cash player have higher advantage over a f2p player. So what does cash player have over a f2p player?

Does paying cash actually gives you increase stats, bonus over f2p player? If paying 500, give you the advantage over the f2p player, which f2p will never get in his life time because he not spending money. yes this is p2w.

what your points is, f2p player have bad rng luck. and cash player can ignored rng luck. but that doesn’t give you superiority over a f2p. eventually he will get there and it will still be equal. Unless paying give you extra stats, thats p2w

i think that only applies to hardcore players, not casual players.

im sure as more people spend money, the advantage they give for tp items will go down aswell. you can say what you want…but somebody has to pay the bills

Giving paying players shortcuts also consists of pay-to-win.

If doing something (in our situation getting a orange wep) takes 2 month without cash, but 1 day with cash, that also means it’s a pay-to-win system.

You can’t say “obtaining something everyone can obtain” isn’t pay-to-win simply because Time = Money. By the time a non-paying player gets his orange weapon, a paying-player will already have a +25 orange weapon and be much better at everything.

Why does it matter that paying players are stronger when you aren’t? Because it makes an unfair environment for many players. Majority of players = Non-paying players. If non-paying players feel game is unfair to them, they will leave, and eventually, give bad steam reviews, etc which will also affect IMC’s income in the long run.

Saying non-paying players don’t affect IMC’s revenue is bad business foresight.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how hard a f2p tries, a true casher will always be ahead, when f2p can finally afford his +25 orange, it’s much more likely casher sits on on full +15 armor or so already. Nows the question who would spend the most time transcending weapon to 10, and full armor atleast lvl 5.

Maybe if you’re a neet with 3 or more afk farming necros, but nothing stops the casher from doing the same

1 Like

i wish i can be a whale, if im a whale… i wouldn’t be here. i will use my whale ability and sleep with different chicks every night.

I have play games with p2w concepts. most mobiles mmo are p2w concepts.
When you buy their Vip status, you get extra stats, equipments, bonus. when you join dungeon, they will ask your vip ranks.

non vip can only deal 1 dmg vs vip player in pvp maps, and most maps are pvp. Yep this is p2w concept in most mobile mmos.

im not a whale, thats why i ended up here in tos.

I was so happy and gonna spend some TP to get at least 1 orange 2 prac rcp. Now i could save those money.

You know what IMC, you guys just make the game more p2w by trying to waste people time farming with your stupid DPK system. And the money you should’ve earned goes to those selling silver in game

By the time he reach +25 orange, R9 is out and everything so called high end became low end.

I sincerely gives a big thanks to all those big whales out there. Because of them, i can purchase tokens using silver.

because of them, i can buy practo using silver, because of them, i can buy wedding costume using silver, because of them, i can buy enchant scroll, dungeon reset without spending any cash.

@staff @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

Please make Rockosodon Box Tradable :frowning: PLEASE

1 Like

alright life’s caught up to me, need to grind real life for peanuts.

Any heros trying the leticia cube please share if the recipe is 2 practos. I will be screaming p2w with them but secretly buying it as well.

at least make a fix minimum rate on blessed shards or all we see in the market is undercutting :smiley:

This bring balance to what you added

If paying customer, contribute, purchase, but can’t join a party because he doesn’t enough time to grind for equipment. So in the end, whole TOS Community is full of f2p player and no paying customer.

Who would want to start a new game in a old server, when they can never catch up with you to be equal. They might as well wait for a new server, when that happens. population in server will diminish.

What imc now is doing, provides f2p to reach High end thru grinding, and cash player to reach high end as well thru paying. The only way imc can think of and kind of balancing in a way.

what im trying to achieve here is… imc put the 2 practo in the recipe, whales rng it, if rng gives them extra, they will flood the market with it.

Im as a free player, can purchase using silver. the End.

yea, Rocksodon Box tradeable please