Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated June 20

See the full list of items in the new edition of Leticia’s Secret Cube here.

P2W recipe is here :grinning:

RIP blessed shard prices.

It begins…

1 Like

Infuriating and disappointing. I was at least hoping for a delay in this Cube’s release, instead it comes right after the previous one. At least fix the flaws in Practonium and Orange Weapon crafting before tossing them into a cube. As someone who recently crafted an Orange weapon, it’s demoralizing to see practices like this. I can understand revenue generation, I can understand implementing features that at times I disagree with, I can’t understand actively making your game worse and discouraging a majority of the player base.

19 Likes

come to me baby, I want it, I need it, I love it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 Like

So far no updates to the game but more $$$$$ to IMC.

2 Likes

Remember peeps. You have a 99.5% chance of not getting the tier 1 item you want, on every single roll. Keep that in mind if you desperately want that pet or recipe.

3 Likes

Who will be pretending to play pokemon with the cubes to catch the pet…

Quick throw more money at screen and buy pokecubes to catch that Rocksodon :blush:

315 Recipe - Weapon

Well well well.
This totally won’t harm the “economy”, right @staff

2 Likes

No, wait… @staff @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan before asking for money you should answer to the ppl that tries to speak with you :smiley:

1 Like

I really think IMC is trolling us! Look:
This Lvl 315 - Recipe Box is different from KTOS one. Is it real the 2 prac only recipes? Look http://i.imgur.com/1fLLx6e.png this one is the corean one. The name is “Worthy Weapon Recipe Box (Lv. 315)” and its description says:
You can choose recipes that can produce 315 equipment with less material. Right click to use.

The one from our cube does not match…

@AllyAlly

We fully understand that some of you may have some concerns about the some items.

However, we firmly do not think that they will make the current game system P2W.

The item simply provides a way to get those goods a bit more conveniently and perhaps a bit faster.

The items included in Leticia’s Secret Cube are not greatly different from what has already been sold in other service
nations, and we have not noticed any of the major downfalls that can be mentioned as pay-to-win issues.

So, we will be monitoring the situation and will take any necessary measures should the need arise.

1 Like

after a very long time, something actually made me laugh.

8 Likes

The Lvl 315 - Recipe Box provides “2 Practonium recipes” that still need the other materials for crafting? Or they need only 2 pracs for it?

I’m farming Khugeri Swords for more than a week, 3 hours or more a day, and have 23 of them (out of 57). Atm I’m talking about 24-25 hours of game play just for that.
Can you define expressly the definition of “a bit more conveniently and perhaps a bit farster”?

2 Likes

its just 2 practo …literally just 2 practo as mats…no other mats needed

2 Likes

I think this " 315 Recipe Box " won’t provide the 315 Worthy Recipe (this is the name of 315 weapons recipes that only need two pracs).

This Box is entirely different from the Worthy Weapon Recipe Box (Lv. 315)

Imc didnt listen last time we had Leticia cube, doubt it will change after peoples rage this time, ill just call this Horrible, and leave it at that.

This is horrible.

4 Likes

It seems it is time to bail out of this game after more than 1 year of suffering.

After killing thousands and thousands monsters to obtain my mats to craft my orange weapon with the SHITTIEST DPK system ever invented and after leveling alts to get the practonium (also did the stupid hidden quests to craft more than 1 cube per char), I got my orange weapon.

To answer all our efforts of rerolling , you released a first P2W cube that destroyed the economy around practonium and blessed shards. The two thing that could be decently farmed.

Using your Wallet against 200+ hours of “playing” to gather the mats (DPK and Practonium) can’t be putted anymore in the convenience section for Lazy/casual players. I put playing but for any normal human beings farming mindlessly monsters without being sure of having anything shouldn’t be putted under the play definition because play should be related to fun.

Admit that you just want another P2W game to milk the player as much as you can before the game explodes. This is another lie putted on the long list of lies told to the player. This company is exactly working like Politicians, promise and pledge a lot but never take the action in this direction.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan I know that you aren’t responsible for that but at least try to just say the truth, because saying that you didn’t have any plans and release the news one week later isn’t the best way to build up trust with your player-base.

6 Likes

I think not… The box is different from the Korean One, Even the name. The Korean one is called Worthy Weapon Recipe Box (Lv. 315) and the icon is different too. Take a Look http://i.imgur.com/1fLLx6e.png