Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated June 20

itos naming sense always diffferent (at least I do hope so)

Can you confirm if the Recipe Box in the Leticia Cube is the same one as the one in KTOS? Will the recipes only require 2 Practonium to craft, or will they be the current ones available in normal content?

Yeah… But the name on this one makes a huge difference. I think it’s only a 315 Weapon recipe box.

if it just regular recipe
people will be “happy”

What gives me the most concerns is that we got 2 cubes in the spawn of time of 2 months… meanwhile in Korea they had the first one in January and this one, some weeks ago… this is gonna create some issue about items value on the market, on my server there still quite a number of practonium/shining abrasive on sale. :confused:

is the rocksodon box tradeable?

Sadly, looking at how Archeage turned out, with the same idea of “box RnG” where you can get some “in game content items”. And seeing how Archeage turned, you should know it will turn out that way.

Frankly, you had way to make enough money in the game, with multiplying the way people can get affected by fashion items. If for exemple : C3 costumes effects, can be used without wearing it as long as you have circle 3 of the class + the costume in inventory, people could have choosed the costume they prefer, and still have the animations of the costumes they want.

When people wanted more “possibilities” to get the items, they mostly didn’t want it to be cash shop. There was already some “pay to win” in a way, by people buying costumes before the rng boxes cames, and selling them, or buying and selling tokens. Cause they could use irl money to get in game money thanks to marketplace and tp shop. But i think sadly, it’s going to the worst case of archeage way.

The fact IMC needs money, to pay everything that matters for the game is okay, it’s just that most people would prefer an equal game, where you get things by some efforts. (without the efforts being too insane either, except for real end game stuff).

The game is already unique and cool for its possibilities of building your own build, if you get to think the cosmetic in a better way etc, you will get it better.

The fact that you need a TP pet (or get it from event like leaf penguin) to have a 2armor slots and 2weapon slots, while there are no mean in game itself to get something like that is already bad in a way. I think people would be okay, needing a really long quest, or getting to do a really though raid, if you could get an upgrade item to make your guinea pig evolve for 2slots of each for exemple.

Pay to progress and pay to win are always near each other, and if imc continue to go over the limit, it will become a complete pay to win, which will get a lot of people leaving again :confused:

7 Likes

@Queue
Thanks for asking… :slight_smile: Don’t worry about that
That’s totally different Recipe Box in the Leticia cube in KTOS.
Lv 315 Recipe Box(Weapon) is the same one found in normal content
Same ones available in normal content

11 Likes

WOW Thanks for answering!

I don’t want to be rude to you but it is not CONCERNS it is FACTS.
Practonium price got divided by 2 and blessed shards lost half of his value for the time the cube was available and still didn’t reach his post cube price.

Please at least have the mercy to not post this kind of reply where you feign to be stupid just to cover up something for your company.

You should understand that P2W is accepted in other part of the globe as a normal feature. As weastern players, we never accepted your P2W cubes and you can see it on every forum posts (the problem is anterior to Leticia’s cubes and started when Blessed shards and Lottery tickets where putted in the TP shops).

It has been 8 months of waiting for an half-assed combat system that is even worse than before (lvling got destroyed by the new blessing and isn’t enjoyable anymore).
So I understand that this cube is a fantastic marketing product that produce more revenue than developing new content (that we are still waiting for). We can even say that this is a genious marketing move because you previously put ALL the pressure on the weapon and release a cube to “potentially” obtain those weapons effortless.

Good job IMC. It seems we aren’t as worthy as a Korean player we have the right to pay but for less services :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @STAFF_Amy. <3 The cube is still a problem, but I’m happy to see that wasn’t part of it.

Practonium price will continue to fall because they drop from guild events (either in recipe form or as straight-up Practonium). Shards too; because literally more are entering the game everyday.

4 Likes

and what about fairy forest costume? ;/

3 Likes

You know that really surreal experience where you’re watching something horrible happen but can’t look away or do anything?

Yea.

Not sure why a company willingly hamstrings itself for short term profit.

3 Likes

Why the hell wouldn’t you put the 2 practo only lol. As if the DPK mats are easy to get =_=

3 Likes

This makes me wonder if Leticia’s Secret Cube will be a monthly regular from now on… :confused:

1 Like

I did some really lazy maths and estimations based on my own experiences of tos and my life.

a full clear of 290 takes about 12 mins X3 = around 800,000 silver for 36 mins. not including anything else I looted that I can sell in the market. that is 24 million in 30 days which is 18 hours total farming. I did not calculate all the artilonium, talt, cards, and recipes I would manage to sell.

1 day of my part-time job gives me the rl silver to buy 900 tp that will probably give me nothing if I spend it on the leticias cube ( with the last batch of leticia cubes i got nothing noteworthy with a 900~ tp investment). anyways, lets say that is 5~ hours of rl work. that would be about 10 tokens.

tokens are around 1.8 million silver ( I would not be surprised if they give you less silver) and token cost are around 10$~ so

24 million for 18 hours of farming = 13.3 tokens
rl job of 5 hours = 10 tokens. 133~% of 5 hours is 6.66 hours
so about 6.7 hours for 13 tokens

roughly guessing and attempting to consider everything I would say that paying rl money for tokens to sell for silver is 44%~ the amount of hours of farming 290 full clears. + if I farm for the silver it is based on a 30 day time period ( assuming i only farm with 1 char) vs being able to buy what I need in a few days with rl money. p.s I would rather farm the 290 dungeon than be working at my job.

I think that instead of constantly spending 1 million silver to reroll for a rng chance of getting the orange recipe that you want that it would almost always be better to buy the recipe outright. there are only a few really expensive orange recipes and you would probably spend as much or more for the rng chance of obtaining those vs just buying or trading outright from a person. many of the orange recipes are fairly cheap. most only cost 6 million to even 1.5 million. the leticia cubes do something similar to that to you too except with real life money instead of in-game obtained silver.

if someone wants to do all the math to see how much p2w vs play to win for the new cubes is then do it. I doubt that it’s a gigantic advantage and yet supporting the game is also a plus for EVERYONE. but I know many of you have seen several games fall due to p2w. seems like this game should have already died 10 times. I await the future. there are pros and cons to most things.

1 Like

My reaction to the new Leticia’s cube:

Learning some tricks from Nexon, aren’t you?

In any case, I want that pet :V

1 Like

May be you guys just want imc to stop making any money and you guys probably want imc to go broke even more ultill no more buget to cover all expense and shut down eventually.

Im glad that they dont put p2w 315 red weapon rescp like Ktos.

The new leticia cube might have some p2w feeling but its not that bad to be honest. You guys should have tried some other mmorpg games and you will realize how luck we are in ITOS. Try BDO and youll know. FYI, i played for 2 months!!

1 Like

That’s absurd. In ktos they have and here, we dont get it. Completely unfair. If the ■■■■■■■ dpk was ok that would be fine, but not even that. Actually if dpk exists cause so far…u.u

Ridiculous.

3 Likes