Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Should I try go hacka with a 1h spear class adn switch weapons?
I don’t really play a swordman before so I don’t know what to do with my Hacka now.
My main chars would be in Archer & scout tree

I myself dislike weapon swap on swordsman classes, so I do not recommend it. Right now I know of 3 hacka builds without weapon swap (they use sword + shield):
Templar, pelta, hacka (low damage)
Pelta, rodelero, hacka (still lowish damage)
Rode, templar, hacka (still lowish damage)

If you dislike sword, you can give your 1-handed sword to Scout.
Scout uses sword + [dagger or pistol]. Sword = bonus stats. And give crossbow to archer. No need to play a tree you dislike.

2 Likes

no xbow archer available now when Cannon go 2h like other archers
Bow, Musket, Cannon

I have my Velcoffer weapons ready for Re:build: +21 Gun, +21 Cannon, +16 dagger, +15 cannon, +15 shield, and making a shiny rod for my sorc. All of them can share eq.
So if a good dmg hacka build avail with swap weapon (they have swap now?) I can make a 1h spear. If nothing avail I might quit hacka. Because it seems all hacka with only 1h sword now is not good enough.

If you enjoy quarrel shooter you could go xbow + shield archer. But: no mergen, no cannon, no musketeer for this build. Quarrel lost running shot and gained Block&Shoot: doubles your block, and after blocking an attack your next attack will crit 100%. Defensive class. Also you will have 3 archers then: 2 with cannon build and 1 with crossbow build.

Yes swordsman have auto-swap like archers now. I am sorry I cannot recommend you a hacka-hybrid other sword build. I have not found a good combo for hacka yet.

2 Likes

That Qs seems fun but what can I do if no mergen/cannon or musket? xD
I will I switch recent xbow to other weapon because can’t invest more.
I might just make a new velco bow for Mergen or use recent +16 380 primus
I will have more invest on Scout tree because many visable builds there.

1 Like

Only options will be: hunter, sapper, wugushi, falconer. Also fletcher and ranger are available for crossbow + shield.
There is still some time for iTOS to prepare. I will wait for more tests and videos before I recommend a build.
I think you will enjoy the scout tree. Very fast skills.

2 Likes

does that confirm that you can’t use block and shoot with auto swap?

Like if blocking and then using skill with 2H cannon auto swap will do guaranteed crit

1 Like

Not sure about that. Haven’t thought about checking this synergy. Someone also asked about block & shoot with pavise’s block effects.

2 Likes

“after blocking an attack your next attack will crit 100%”
Goodluck find the right time right after you block a hit to swap weapons xD

It’s a passive buff so I’m assuming it lets you crit every time you block? Since you can block any hit now it shouldn’t be too hard lol. I imagine it works by giving you a short buff that guarantees a crit on next attack but what I want to know is if that buff disappears or does not apply to auto swap attacks.

Of course a proper testing and explanation by someone in ktest is best.

If you’re thinking on some sweet Hoplite for the buffs, before Re:Build changing to wrong weapon type cancelled the buffs.

Gotta check for that.

Wait no more Crit Res Reduction debuff? is the only good thing about this skill X_x
NO Pain Barrier effect? O_O (Right swordman now -_-U)

well you are a swordman already having double pain barrier will be redundant

Nope,because of uptime.

Immunity to knockdow/push is never enough.

:tired:

2 Likes

man it looks so bad, im really drepreseed rn i wanna quit so hard

I will never comprehend not putting this in the same line as Schwarz and Rogue.

:fearful: : f e a r f u l : 20 chars

:disappointed_relieved: : d i s a p p o i n t e d _ r e l i e v e d :

SR and BM autos hit stronger than your entire rotation, it’s pathetic.