Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

That Little Prince box is handsome and I want these clothes so much <3
Btw I heard about some class changes and I hope Kabbalist turns as competitive as some other support classes. He’s been dead for so long … It’s time to bring it back to the cleric scenario!

2 Likes

IMC and their incomplete Patch Notes …

According to the Patch Notes, only the part about Divine Stigma giving a buff to increase STR and INT, and the buff duration attribute was removed. From what I’ve tested and seen however, IMC also removed Divine Stigma debuff’s ability to increase damage dealt (50%), no longer boosting damage.

bwqebqwrbqwr
All prayers into hoping this is just a bug or something unintentional, but if is intentional … Which Krivis in kToS pissed off IMC so much to hit this class so hard when it needed buffs instead.

but thats the thing…they can’t buff krivis because it has 50% dmg increase on stigma which makes it invaluable

would prefer the class be able to stand on its own 2 feet than just brought as a debuff bot on a throwaway support build

3 Likes

the same way they couldn’t buff Crusader. Having a 40% permanent damage buff is invaluable… Check the patch… oh wait.

On topic: even though they removed the effect Daino now has an attribute that buff your damage by 10% +skillvl*2% And Melstis, If I’m understanding correctly gives you a 100% damage buff at max stacks. So i think is understandable to remove that.

2 Likes

Yeah, 30% from Daino that affects all skills and 100% from Melstis. The damage buff from Melstis only affects Krivis skills though, mainly Zaibas and Divine Stigma. I’m not too convinced that Zaibas and Divine Stigma alone can make up for it, but it is kTest, probably more changes if it isn’t enough. Meanwhile, no changes to Aukuras …

Just bummed out at the removal of Minimum Critical Chance here and there, and the Patch Notes missing out important Krivis changes. Also a little annoyed at the buffs with such ease of use to get huge value out of (Prana, Lycanthrophy, Gregorate, etc) while other buffs have certain irritating conditions in order to get similar if not as good of a result (Fanaticism, Golden Bell Shield, Melstis, etc).

1 Like

These little prince themed items are ADORABLE

6 Likes

Oh, just a small question: people won’t be forced to play with shinobi + assassin with these new changes? I know assassin is a good class and very potent, but I really don’t like its playstyle. I’d rather fill up this gap with another class. If so … I’m thinking about creating a shinobi now.

1 Like

By having the synergy between Hallucination Smoke and Mijin erased, the only synergy left that’s hard to pass would be the Hasisa’s buff, in the case IMC decides it’ll affect clones now. So, not forced anymore.

I still play Shinobi now, and even though they are going to remove the synergy with Hallucination Smoke, Its art + Hasisas + Extra crit from Piercing Heart will still be really good but not mandatory. Maybe now you could take Shinobi as a “main class” and add Rogue + Corsair to buff it.

katon no jutsu extra fire arts incoming bois!!!

they did a good job with miko and the paladin but the changes in krivis made me upset, they took out several unique mechanics and in return won the common and boring damage bonus

1 Like

from what i read with such bad translation, now its not only stat but some skills type also change from matk into patk type vice versa.though i only read druid and paladin who got this or maybe i just focused on those two.
and to resume what happened to cleric the most critical is they pretty much nerf a lot of crit rate/chance modifier from lycan druid, sadhu prana, and krivis daino with compensation of buffing up small damage here and there as compensation.for example they buff awoo damage by 10% but nerf the crit boost by 35%. which in my personal opinion very sucks
now that left me question with daino scroll which going to be a boost for everyone? god i really want them to abolish this scroll system and stop people from milking krivis and just make them proper dps with fire+lightning theme and synergyze it with zealot.this skill scroll really benefit others a lot meanwhile krivis itself doesnt get any benefit at all from any other except wizards flame ground which synergyze a bit and poa that doesnt have any synergy at all and both are pretty sucks compare to the buff boost krivis provide.just remove skill scroll and give krivis more dps skills!!

Having certain assistors equipped now gives a stat bonus to your character. You also receive benefits when equipping certain ones together.

Here are the bonuses.

Assistor Stat Bonuses

Monster Stat Bonus
Escarot Healing
Grim Reaper Pierce Attack
Naktis Slash Attack
Prison Cutter Strike Attack
Fire Lord Arrow Attack
Saltistter Cannon Attack
Velnia Monkey Gun Attack
Canceril Magic Fire Attack
Ferret Marauder Magic Ice Attack
Rafene Magic Lightning Attack
Mothstem Magic Earth Attack
Colimencia Magic Poison Attack
Organ Magic Dark Attack
Sequoia Magic Holy Attack
Mandara Magic Psychokinesis Attack
Castle Princess Magic Non-Attribute Attack
Tormenta Max SP
Froster Lord Max Stamina
Tantaliser HP Recovery
Wastrel SP Recovery
Solcomm Additional Damage Resistance
Asiomage SP Potion Effect
Kugheri Balzermancer HP Potion Effect
Prodded Horse Healing
Nebulas Critical Attack
Mirtis Additional Damage
Helgasercle Magic Fire Attack
Marnox Magic Ice Attack
Rexipher Magic Lightning Attack
Ignas Magic Earth Attack
Zaura Magic Poison Attack
Blut Magic Dark Attack
Nuaele Magic Holy Attack
Succubus Magic Psychokinesis Attack
Porahound Magic Non-Attribute Attack
Moringponia Critical Magic Attack
Skiaclipse Additional Damage
Velcoffer Cannon Attack
Boruta Gun Attack
Baby Skiaclipse Healing
Baby Marnox Pierce Attack
Baby Hauberk Slash Attack
Misrus Strike Attack

Assistor Combo Bonuses

Combo Stat Bonus
Fire Block Penetration
Ice Block
Lightning Critical Rate
Earth Critical Resistance
Poison AoE Attack Ratio
Dark Accuracy
Holy Evasion
Psychokinesis AoE Defense Ratio
Beasts STR
Plants STR, DEX, INT, SPR
Mutants DEX
Insects INT
Demons SPR
Normal Damage +% in Field Areas (excludes Challenge Mode and Dimensional Collapse)
Magic Damage +% in Leveling Dungeons and Uphill Defense
Unique Damage +% in Challenge Mode and Dimensional Collapse
Legend Damage +% in Raid Areas
21 Likes

Kinda unfair the m-damage vs p-dmg

Physical builds usually 80% or more have the same type of physical attacks, unllike magic builds that is almost impossible to build full one-element builds. I hope at least the values for elemental damage are higher.

I imagined there would be more monsters but I think it would have no effects for everyone xD

1 Like

what unfair?
so u think that magical cleric can use all class without hassle (bcause stat growth is based on int-spr)
then physical cleric suffer from that, and bcause that the combination of p-cleric is very limited (or non existant if u see)
p-cleric suffer from stat growth and the skill based its current class (if magic then its based on it vice versa)

2 Likes

Im glad for Shinobi users like me. :satisfaction:

When will this come in reality in iToS?

1 Like

What are you even talking about? Please read carefully.
I think any cleric could have this atribute to change phys>mag, mag>phys, the new atributes are a great change for Clerics and I am all for it.
I even said that about these attributes being released, few posts above

You responded to my post that I was replying to the new Assistant system.

Looks like shinobi get seriously buffed, have fun shinobi players.

1 Like

I don’t care about effect. I’m gonna have a Succubus assist! :heart_eyes:

1 Like