Tree of Savior Forum

Assister's stat and combo bonus

6 Likes

lets say you have 7 characeters, do assistor pets carry over to other characters? or do u have to get assistor pets to each and every one of them?

1 Like

@7aniki hope you donā€™t mind but I think these links are useful too.

1 Like
2 Likes

@crevox does 2x plantā€™s all stats bonus give bigger STR stats than 2x beastā€™s STR bonus?

or anyone who read this can help us screenshot how much STR increase does 2x beast /2x plant give? Thanks!

2 Likes

aoe ratio bonus only 1 for lvl1, what if we use lvl 3 pokemon combo?

1 Like

2x beast gives about +11 STR at level 200+, 2x plant gives around +4 to STR,INT,DEX and SPR (no CON bonus!) at the same level

not sure about the star level of the beast combo,though (not mine), could be that single stat boost is only 2x the amount of ā€œallā€ stat boost (like cards, 3x Neringa card is 1/2 of 3x +10 stat card)

2 Likes

i knew it! like green card where netherbovine give more STR than rafene
天äø‹ę²”꜉ē™½åƒēš„午餐
well, back to drawing board then

Iā€™ve tested some with the basic insect monster cards:

lvl 1 Escarot + lvl 1 Tantalizer = 4 INT
lvl 1 Escarot + lvl 241 Tantalizer = 9 INT
lvl 1 Tantalizer + lvl 273 Escarot (2*)= 12 INT
lvl 241 Tantalizer + lvl 273 Escarot (2*)= 19 INT

As you can see,there seems to be some multiplier or additional bonus involved into generating the numbers, because from the combinations, the level 241 Tantalizer in combination with the Escarot should only provide 12+5 = 17 INT as a bonus, but in reality it provides +19.

Anyway, looking at the numbers, it becomes apparent that there is a very high possible yield from combining high star count high rarity assisters, probably worth 200+ single stats.

1 Like

i wont be too optimize 2 lv 450 3* legend insect can give 200 INT, since it is IMC.
Is the combo only for 2 card? what if 3 or 4 insect?

the combo is only for 2 cards. I tried with 2 normal and 2 magic rarity mutant cards (+ DEX), here are my findings for the first 80 levels:

1 normal + 1 normal
lvl 1 = 4
lvl 22 = 4
lvl 30 = 5
lvl 35 = 5
lvl 45 = 5
lvl 53 = 6
lvl 63 = 6
lvl 70 = 6
lvl 79 = 7

1 normal + 1 magic
lvl 1 = 4
lvl 22 = 4
lvl 30 = 5
lvl 35 = 5
lvl 45 = 6
lvl 53 = 6
lvl 63 = 7
lvl 70 = 7
lvl 79 = 7

2 normal + 1 magic
lvl 1 = 4
lvl 22 = 4
lvl 30 = 5
lvl 35 = 5
lvl 45 = 6
lvl 53 = 6
lvl 63 = 7
lvl 70 = 7
lvl 79 = 7

1 magic + 1 magic
lvl 1 = 4
lvl 22 = 5
lvl 30 = 5
lvl 35 = 6
lvl 45 = 6
lvl 53 = 7
lvl 63 = 7
lvl 70 = 8
lvl 79 = 8

2 normal + 2 magic
lvl 1 = 4
lvl 22 = 5
lvl 30 = 5
lvl 35 = 6
lvl 45 = 6
lvl 53 = 7
lvl 63 = 7
lvl 70 = 8
lvl 79 = 8

As you can see, the combination of the highest grades takes priority, while the other cards are ignored

Edit: the first 30 levels arenā€™t that accurate because monsters at high levels just level the mobs too quickly.

Btw, it is noteworthy that a 2 star normal card is gaining stat boni at lower levels than a 1 star magic card, a combination of a 1 star rare card and a 2 star normal card started to outpace a combination of two 1 star magic cards at level 67, netting the same bonus 3 levels earlier.

1 normal (2 star) + 1 magic
lvl 1 = 4
lvl 22 = 5
lvl 30 = 5
lvl 35 = 6
lvl 45 = 6
lvl 53 = 7
lvl 63 = 7
lvl 67 = 8
lvl 79 = 8
lvl 84 = 9

3 Likes

Would be nice if we could read all of that?

(mouse-over ā€œPassiveā€ in the UI)

@staff @Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

Is that an addon @Hmmmm?

No, mouse-over ā€œPassiveā€ in the UI

@crevox do you have updated table of cardā€™s type and race?
i checked just now ingame asiomage is beast-dark, your post wrote beast-lightning

Do you know how the combination works for AOE attack ratio? Iā€™ve read on the kTos that so far itā€™s possible to get 3 AOE attack ratio and theoretically itā€™s possible to get 5 AOE attack ratio with a combination.

Right now itā€™s possible to get 3 AOE attack ratio with 2 star Moringponia + 3 star Tormenta.

And allegedly itā€™s theoretically possible to get 5 AOE attack ratio with 3 star Moringponia + 3 star Mirtis

It sounded like they were talking about legendary cards.

If you can get 5 AOE attack ratio from Assister cards thatā€™s huge imo. Maybe you can even get more but not sure yet because I donā€™t know how the calculation works so far.

2 Likes

obviously not, weā€™re just 3 days into the update, and Iā€™m not leveling up those assisters all day long to get the data (+ I donā€™t even have that many types).
But I think the AoE attack ratio should be able to get past 5 AoE attack ratio.
All Assisters can be leveled till 450 and enhanced to 3 stars, and a 3 star normal should be better than a 1 star unique assister, meaning itā€™s ridiculous to assume that youā€™re stuck with only 1 AoE attack ratio on a 2x 3 star normal assister level 450.

Really interested to the effectsā€¦ Got my plate full but looking forward for those +AAR and +str ones

i start to frustated with the ways we got new card.
Dungeon reward is weekly, and we heavily RNG gated on 3 album: select from merc badge DAILY (the saltiness that you get when the card you open is the worst in the deck, for 4 days straight up).
Maybe i just level up firelord to 450 and ignore this system ever exist