Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

I know that nobody cares about Shield Charge being removed on Rodelero because almost no one plays it, but that hurts. I know it sucks in pve, but it’s always handy on pvp and they just keep taking away tools from the classic shield build each certain amount of patches even if they buff other things.
:tired:

Yes, they added chance for seals to some more contents

2 Likes

They combined Shield Charge and Slithering

oh, so slithering now pushes people away after the patch like shield charge? If that’s so, that’s cool. In my opinion slithering was the less useful of the two after they removed the magic invul from it, you need to max it to make it worth it on its current iteration in the NA server while shield charge pushing shenanigans are always useful in pvp even at lv 1.

1 Like

(Yes, flag it.)

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from KToS General Thread v5.0:

I WANT TO KNOW WHY ALWAYS TANK CLASS HAVE BUFF

THEY KNOW AFTER EP12 SOME CLASS HAVE NOT BUFF?

1 Like

because everyone always cries saying that tanks are useless and the imc goes there and buff … now in addition with the right build they are almost immortal (except against some boss skills) now they have more damage than a lot dps out there

1 Like

I guess it’s a general dmg buff but at least murmi helmet lost the 50% dmg buff to shield skills, still, can’t understand how the shield dmg attr changed on these classes with plain google translate.
Right now my fully decked tank build varies between 200 mill and 350 mill dmg in the weekly bosses, which is a far cry from those +2 bill dmg people at the top ranks, so I welcome a slight dmg buff at least, but depends how stronger it gets.

insect raid … butterfly … pokemon … its preference … you get it …

please add seller name so we can PM and haggle prices … lol … sadly many abuse it with spam mails … stupid gamers …

Good morning guys, any videos about new murmillo, rod and pelta?

3 Likes

Yes, we hope for the new videos showing of the changes and buffs to the mentioned classes like, all shielder class and the scouts.

Vaivora 2h Sword is still better than Glacier 2h Sword. Here are the responses from Tsai Tom. Hope this help for those BBs that are still deciding whether they should invested in 2h VV sword or not.

Yep, seems about right. If your class doesn’t have % damage boost in its kit, then Glacier weapons will be a much better choice.
Meanwhile, swordies are sitting on multiple % damage boosts.

Actually there r other ways implemented before this gacha to obtain seal so is not a 100m item its a 50m item on a 200m gacha to get it so yeah is a dumb play from nexon pretty sure they will adjust the prices.

Some love for Spear and shield users :heart: My 9 swordies are happy :heart:

2 Likes

TANK SWORDSMAN CAN DO PVE

BUT WILL TOO OP IN PVP? lul

2 Likes

Is there any info on how the new swash buckling works now that it doesn’t force aggro and Peltasta doesn’t have 10x threat on it’s skills? I hope it’s better at gaining aggro than what it has now since nothing could hold a candle to some DPS with ataka or smugis.

Swash Buckling now has three effects:

1. a buff that increases the threat value of your attacks by 200% per skill level
    and a debuff on enemies in the vicinity that
  2. provokes them for 5 +2 seconds per skill level and makes them immune to other provoking effects for 15 seconds and
  3. decreases their block and evasion values against attacks by the Peltasta by 4% per skill level (basically a partial block & evasion ignore debuff, so it can also be used in PVP)

The skill still has the provoke effect it previously had, but with a possibility to ± permanently hold the aggro with Swash Buckling gem in a Solmiki shield, and the additional threat that was previously generated by Peltasta skills alone is now added as a buff effect to Swash Buckling so it is easier for the Peltasta to keep the aggro if he has more classes with attack skills like Rodelero or Hoplite.

The change was much needed since Peltasta had too few attack skills and too few skill points to consider leveling Swash Buckeling, and now you can get 20 targets aggro for 5 skill points (up to 32 targets with Divine Might, Solmiki Shield & Swash Buckling gem), have a decent chance to keep the target permanently provoked and can generate more threat with all of your skills instead of just the Peltasta ones.

4 Likes

Nice Glacier Shield video. The thing is too convenient but I think they already removed all those extra dmg on frozen enemies effects from the general shield skills, except for Rim Blow and Targe Smash arts. Still having a freeze effect follow you up on every shield skill cast is a bit too much in my opinion.

Something I really don’t like is that they changed Frenzied Slash to a seeker type skill, it looks awkward as heck without the jump and it makes it hard to use as escape mean when circled.

1 Like