Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Excuse me, can everyone else stop doing WBR on Froster Lord week? I really want his title :tired:

1 Like

you need on average 250*500 sierra powder for 1 seal fragment, which is 250 sierra stone. Note that 250 sierra stone is enough for 2 glacier weapon + 1 glacier armor

1 Like

nothing too big or new, I liked the big buff in the sapper and I expected a more creative use than another gacha for that tavern, and something that nobody commented on but I personally like was the changes and news of the housing system.
Reading the Korean comments surprise me how dramatic they are regarding the summoner, since the class is not that bad

1 Like

i.i

6 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s 1.25m sierra for a whole seal. :joy:

Thatā€™s absolutely over the top insane.

3 Likes

true ā€¦ I hope they decrease the amount. since who wants the seal doesnā€™t have as much sierra left over and who has a lot of sierra already has the u.u seal ā€¦

Why do they keep putting these gacha in the game as silver sinks and ā€œcontentā€.

I understand gacha cubes for costumes and their Leticia stuff, but putting them in like Goddess Grace or end of Unique dungeon stuff seems super desperate. Like they donā€™t know how to implement content that properly rewards things, instead put in mindless stuff then gacha at the end.

Honestly irritating, feels worse than playing predatory mobile games.

6 Likes

I made a video comparing the performance of Glacier Musket and Vaivora Musket. For those who are interested, please take a look!

12 Likes

you forgot the 250x 200 =50000 nucle powders
so total 500k nucle +1.25m Sierraā€¦LOL
TOS Community: We want seals to be easier to Obtain
IMC :Okay we listen to our playerbase
makes it 10 times HARDER TO OBTAIN with Extreme painful Gacha

IMC LOGIC
yea Gamble 200 M worth of Sierra Powders+nucle to obtain 100M worth of seal.
WELL PLAYED

4 Likes

This is an item from new event

You drop this item from mobs

10 Likes

someone play with hacka changes for meee like how it does with dagger or shield

Itā€™s a additional way to get them.
Is it worth or effective? Not really (unless they change it)
But nobody is forced to do that and it makes nothing ā€œharderā€ā€¦ calm you whateverā€¦

2 Likes

you brought this up to bump up your vv crossbow sale? LOL

about time for tp seal LOL

this feature just born so its highly subject of changes but the current situation clearly show this feature is very not worthed unless you have nowhere else to spend powders
even the calculition that guy above me do shows that its better to sell the powders and get (rip-off) seals from market

At least it gives normal cm farmers additional ways to get boruto seal -> more supply for the market in general.

I mean Iā€™m prob not gonna do this myself, but Iā€™m sure other ppl will and itā€™d push down the seal price by a tiny bit.

Why would you do this though, when you can just buy the silly Leticiaā€™s ones that are going to flood the market because everyone will whale for them like crazy to get stage 5s?

I wish I did have the 900 iq to do this :hey:
But no, the link was in the screenshot via the ludo/greyhiem comment.

The bad thing about this way in which the imc does the balancing is that they do it in so many parts that the more it advances the more the first ones that change will be left behind.
I do not use physical cleric but some buffs in this patch made me very upset, for example how a defensive class manages to have more additional damage than 2 classes done around this mechanic like monk and chaplain

Wonā€™t there be a gacha box-like something that gives seals in the mercenary shop? and also i think I read you will be able to get them from weekly stuff as random reward?

Because those did sound nice so i hope those realā€¦but this oneā€¦this is bullshit xD

1 Like

yes there is a cube for 450 mb that can drop seals and also acc recipes like pasiutes
they will also increase the mb boruta medal limit to 3 which means you can get 1 boruta pouch per week even when you are guildless

i think this leticia seal will be an A rank item and the drop rate will be as worse as our current dionysos drop rate.also the fodder still need to be leveled up.its not as easy as it looks.

all in all why dont we just wait patiently for a scroll to increase seal level rightaway in one click
they will release it somehow and betrayed all old players effort like how they did to players who scavenged shards each days through saalus, think all those shards will always be a legitimate good investment, and bam, here comes t scroll in one click for ya
they might even give this as freebies at some point or add even-number seal leveling discount through burning weekend
they even did release lv 430 growth which let you jump to 430 in such a short period
this item release wont be a surprise anymore

2 Likes