item_icon_wing_ChiefGuard

Froster Lord: Wings

item_icon_wing_froster_lord

Bramble: Costume & Helmet

item_icon_helmet_bramble icon_item_bramble

Warpulis: Effect

icon_item_effect_warpulis

New Teliavelis Tavern Lottery

Pay 500 Sierra Powder, 200 Nucle Powder and receive a random item.

Datamined Rewards and Chances
Enhancement Coupon: 100,000 Silver [97.7%]
Assistor Card Album: Choose [1.2%]
Skill Gem Cube [0.5%]
Boruta Seal Fragment [0.4%]
Boruble Card [0.05%]
Maria Leed Card [0.05%]
Yura Swanjone Card [0.05%]
Kamiya Card [0.05%]

Boruta Seal: Enhancement

Fodder seal for Boruta seals. Internally called “Leticia Seal” and is flagged as a payment item. You level up this seal by using other Boruta Seal: Enhancement, and then fuse it into your Boruta Seal.
icon_item_seal_leticia

Blue Guild Armband

icon_item_armband_guild04_blue

Archistone Fragment

Get 10, use, and you get a random Archistone.

Boruta Seal Fragment

Get 10, use, and you get a random Boruta Seal.

Event Items

icon_item_Random_stone
icon_item_Shining_stone

9 Likes

Oh hey this sure would make me really angry if there wasn’t a way to get something similar easily without paying lots of money and oh, they–

Oh

Oh…

:rage:

3 Likes

If the google translation is not trolling me (it would not be the first time), it seems that there will be no longer consumption of ‘consumable’ itens, but you still need them on your inventory to use the skill. Like the Talisman for the Taoist’s skills.
Can anyone confirme this? Thanks!

I hope they forget something or I missed a patch because it seem like chronomancer skill still cost item. And those are expensive.

You got troll’d by Google Translate once again. Items that server solely as skill-related consumables will be removed for ever.

1 Like

I. . . .I’m not sure about these Hacka buffs? The damage is boosted slightly (by like…1.5k sfr with full oh)
and Hakka Pelle is just weird cause 15 seconds with 45 second cooldown is…eh… It’s like they made the cd changes based on the Glacier Dagger to Make them dagger when there are no dagger classes to go WITH Hackapell. :confounded:

1. The market search function has been improved .

• are added to the Search Options group ‘Enchantment’ , will improve the search is to be enchanted options .

3 Likes

dude those new weekly boss titles are awesome!

Excuse me, can everyone else stop doing WBR on Froster Lord week? I really want his title :tired:

1 Like

you need on average 250*500 sierra powder for 1 seal fragment, which is 250 sierra stone. Note that 250 sierra stone is enough for 2 glacier weapon + 1 glacier armor

1 Like

nothing too big or new, I liked the big buff in the sapper and I expected a more creative use than another gacha for that tavern, and something that nobody commented on but I personally like was the changes and news of the housing system.
Reading the Korean comments surprise me how dramatic they are regarding the summoner, since the class is not that bad

1 Like

i.i

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s 1.25m sierra for a whole seal. :joy:

That’s absolutely over the top insane.

3 Likes

true … I hope they decrease the amount. since who wants the seal doesn’t have as much sierra left over and who has a lot of sierra already has the u.u seal …

Why do they keep putting these gacha in the game as silver sinks and “content”.

I understand gacha cubes for costumes and their Leticia stuff, but putting them in like Goddess Grace or end of Unique dungeon stuff seems super desperate. Like they don’t know how to implement content that properly rewards things, instead put in mindless stuff then gacha at the end.

Honestly irritating, feels worse than playing predatory mobile games.

6 Likes

I made a video comparing the performance of Glacier Musket and Vaivora Musket. For those who are interested, please take a look!

12 Likes

you forgot the 250x 200 =50000 nucle powders
so total 500k nucle +1.25m Sierra…LOL
TOS Community: We want seals to be easier to Obtain
IMC :Okay we listen to our playerbase
makes it 10 times HARDER TO OBTAIN with Extreme painful Gacha

IMC LOGIC
yea Gamble 200 M worth of Sierra Powders+nucle to obtain 100M worth of seal.
WELL PLAYED

4 Likes

This is an item from new event

You drop this item from mobs

10 Likes

someone play with hacka changes for meee like how it does with dagger or shield

It’s a additional way to get them.
Is it worth or effective? Not really (unless they change it)
But nobody is forced to do that and it makes nothing “harder”… calm you whatever…

2 Likes