Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

IMC doing their best to fix “known” issues but at this point it’s honestly a bit too late for it. People who have multiple accounts have already geared their mains to the teeth. At this point they must all be just waiting for luciferin accessories, and the cycle repeats…

I think all these is going to do is affect unintended honest players, directly or indirectly.

3 Likes
3 players from same IP = 33% item drop, 33% silver drop
4 players from same IP = 25% item drop, 25% silver drop
5 players from same IP = 20% item drop, 20% silver drop

Not like this will affect anything from CM botters, they can already run the CM by themselves. IMC is gonna keep punishing new/return players to the game.

2 Likes

the same IP should be 0 items 0 silver

Gotta be honest tho, IMC really subvert my expectations every time, just when you think they cant ■■■■ up any further, here comes this IP bullshit lol they truly take the american aproach every time, you can be sure they’ll do the right thing, after they’ve tried everything else lol

Rip anyone who played with their siblings/significant other/roomate I guess, lets just hope this idiotic change doesnt make it to iTOS :tired:

4 Likes

I highly doubt that this will stop silver farmers, they will proly use similar tools that bitcoin farmers use

1 Like

Condolences to whoever is playing with a SO, sibling, or sharing domitory network

High chance IMC will just filter people with similar external IP, which means all routers stemming from the same optic fibre port will share the same IP address. If you can open a new / extend an optic port , you basically get a new address

however, corporate / PC bang IP structures can avoid this by either integrating the network structure differently. Maybe registered PC bang are whitelisted from IMC’s end.

It definitely is a solution , but it is rather a poor one , and will hurt anybody that falls in the above scenario.

1 Like

Why they are doing this? VPN exist.

1 Like

exactly.

20 characters

Me and my gf are playing this game everyday in the same room since may/2020 ._.

We finally got our glacier gear and we’re getting through the endgame. This penalty is just… unfair.

Should be a way to whitelist these situations, since there’s a lot of people in the same situation as I.
I do understand the measures to counter botters, but these measures are more punitive to players that play for fun with their SO/room mates/simblings than to botters, unlike the removal of silver drops, which is a hassle for new players, yes, but also they made it okay since the CM difficulty was lowered, and it’s quite easier to do with the savi 400 equipment.

the funny thing is that people who multi account to funnel would be more than happy to go a extra mile and do vpn, a simple one step addition but people who does not funnel account and simple play along with others may don’t even know how to vpn and to be true they will just be f*** up .

man, i do agree that is unfair, but did you read the news? it only affects people playing with 3 or more, you are fine, until 2 people is fine but by your msg it seems you missed that.

i’m no way i’m defending this i’m just saying that maybe would be better to read it more careful and avoid stress if you are playing with only one friend-girlfriend-boyfriend-brother instead and take things slowly.

1 Like

well, I guess I’ve missed that, thanks for the heads up

kToS Patch has gone live with the changes I listed. This means the Mercenary Badge shop changes, Challenge Mode changes, and IP changes are live.

You can review all of the changes with this patch here and here:

A few more changes I noticed:

-Division Singularity vouchers, timed for 1 day or not, can no longer be stacked beyond 1 entry in your F10 menu.

-In automatic legend raid matching, a Token is now required for the very low chance of Moth Talc Powder from Lepidoptera Junction, and a Token also provides a very low chance to get another Glacier Heart from White Witch’s Forest.

-Reduced Glacia’s attack power in automatic matching significantly.

7 Likes

I guess even the voices and concerns of the kToS player base isn’t enough for IMC to stop this change unless I’m missing something. Can IMC stop making my dailies any more confusing as it is, with these timed things?

3 Likes

Somehow I’m seriously thinking that some of these patches out because of the players as well. Those wretches botters and silver sellers. Those afk-macro-spamming CM players. On the other side, I really don’t know if GMs are doing their job properly or not. These changes are killing faithful players.

I don’t know man. It’s nice to have people like you guys trying to make this game relatable again. Yet…

1 Like

the game is slowly turn to mobile style
i understand that cm is daily but rip for those who only have time on weekend.
and now everything become daily :haha:
no silver from dg
no silver from field
no silver from raid

and to making new gear u need
material which is only drop in dscm is RNG low chance
debris stone only can obtain from each map. RNG also low chance

• if u miss so need next week
  • if map bug 10/10 need wait til next week

arch fragment >> RNG drop kinda low chance
extract ichor >> super RNG low chance success even 50+ gold kit but no is no

idk who did advice these roadmap but they doing very well

4 Likes

Well, this already happened since that 315 unique weapon monster materials that dropped on DPK (drop per kill). Even we have to fight each other to get the map channel exclusively for us xD.

RNG is “okay” for me but not with those botters filling each story map killing monsters. You just have to be lucky, after all 4Head

honestly i also not agree with dpk. with the changing make us all ezier to farm

but if they do for everyone and those who hardcore. i think it btr if change to dpk personal
ex. i kill mob 999. then someone kill the 1000th but the material wont drop untill i kill the 1000th
same as that guy need to kill more 999 for another drop

theres so many way to make game not too ez or too hard. but they avoid it :distinguished:

now also happen with dscm. which is ppl only can do and have to do per week per day
rip for those who miss

Currently for DS you only have fixed parties than only do stage 5 and when you get a shout it’s for specific builds with specific gear and if you don’t fit you have very low chance to be able to do it. Since it was introduced I was able to do this only 3 times with each time using a TON of vouchers/multiply tokens. With the new system I would be able to do DS only once in a blue moon… Basically this will exclude many people who will only be able to do other things like regular CM once a day with all their alts and buy the stuff they need with silver instead of farming it. This will become boring pretty fast…

They choking the plays … could this be intended so they are forced to close down and move to another game lolol …

3 Likes

GGWP… But atleast those merc CMs seem to be ok, better than what we have now at least. I still don’t quite understand the process imc is doing… Years of being online and the drop in playerbase should be enough “testing” data for them to realize they are doing something wrong. I feel sorry for the new players, back when we were new, we enjoyed 600k silver CM resets, 500k silver BGs, 5 Merc BG a day and some were still struggling. I can’t imagine what the new ones are going through right now. It looked like P2w in the past, now it’s just for the paying only