Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Now that you have mentioned that even for those who don’t go to the extent of not using vpn…I agree with you. I am also thinking that they have implemented that already without our knowledge.

They really tried to prevent those silver sellers and botters, putting time-gate resets so those players won’t have time to do all of their alts/bots. The worse part is those money-crazed players just don’t care. Account got banned? It’s time to make new steam account. IP got blocked? Invest a bit on VPN and they are ready to stock some silvers. Doesn’t matter if they have no friend, they can buy it with selling silver. People will come buying those silver because they want to be stronger “instantly”.

Soon I expect IMC will just make everything is account-locked and time-gated.

This would be my opinion so far. I’m sorry if things are different between kTOS and iTOS.

1 Like

Final Destination = ToS Offline Game :rofl:

2 Likes

This silver penalty in challange mode, which applies to 3 or more accounts connected on the same ip, do they need to be in the same party or even in different partys does the penalty apply?

Even if it is in both cases, it is a rather stupid solution, since as already said, just pay a vpn and nothing changes.

Genshin of Savior Impact, the new offline gacha heavly grind mmorpg with fairy costumes.

7 Likes

new patch moving to be Mobile Game

1 ID per 1 IP if you farm 10 ID total 1 ID reward = no alt account any more right ?

I believe it’s only applied on the same party, not different one. So I guess you can make your friend playing with different party (but yes it would kill the fun of playing together LOL)

If it’s just for different party, as I said, it’s a very dumb solution. Since silver sellers do not necessarily do CM with five alts in the same party.

Yeah, I totally agree. There will be 5 different silver sellers using 5 different alts in 5 different parties. So this change will be useless af. IMC proving its dumbness once again.

No they do, Im thinking they only make it to stage 5 then end … you can always see them loitering around level dungeon npc and cm at vien … im at tels btw …

ktest 64 bit experience client feedback event:

ktest patch notes:

Datamining.

Potential New Archer Class

Class: Arquebusier?

Skills:
Salute
Precision Fire
Arquebus
Desperate Defense
Prediction

New Weekly Boss Raids and Rewards

Demon Lord Solcomm

solcomm icon_item_solcomm_helmet

Demon Lord Naktis

naktis

Demon Lord Lucy

item_icon_Doll_lucy
It’s a doll item.

The 3 Tini Brothers

icon_item_wing_tiny
It’s a wing/balloon.

Giltine Raid Titles

Christmas Master Title

Purified Raid Materials

icon_item_glacier_misc_notrade icon_item_mothpowder_hard_notrade

8 Likes

Man, I quitted ToS and they finally decided to give the attention Solcomm deserves.

4 Likes

Solcomm’s costume looks like what happens if Necromancer had a Special Class Costume.

Looks great.

3 Likes

“Arquebus” and the general naming theme of those skills lead me to believe it may be some type of musket user. Soldier Class, maybe? Or maybe just Arquebusier.

Wing “braeker”… really???

Dunno. In Age of Empires, the tech provides bombard cannons with higher accuracy. And isn’t “Salute” italian? In that case those would be for Ardito no? If it’s spanish, then maybe a Conquistador class?

2 Likes

When is Sadhuuuuuu imc , we wait so long :joy:

1 Like

unnamed
Diena, the forgotten DL

6 Likes

The new Archer class sounds like a defense based Musket user.

There’s no doubt in my mind that it’ll be better than QS.