Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Any Dragoon Video here? for the Dragoon mains lurking in the forum

Token(VIP) gonna changes on ktos after 10/4 update

Number of transactions available => unlimited

Property immediately training => Basic systemization

= Attributes can be instantly learned even without token.

7 Likes

at last!

and it took only 2 years :tired:

also

it looks quite good actually, if my guessing is right (it usually isn’t), hitting while holding said mace will summon a doll (probably clasified as devil type, for self sinnergy) that will act as a dummy (probably like a “mini shadow clone” or a “fireball-joint penalty”), “cloning” the dmg done to it in this 10sec.

it does soud quite op if it is as i said, especially for bosses, as the doll can effetctively double your dps :hey: (surely they will put a hit count or dmg cap)

it does need testing.

omg finally

now I can return to tos.

ktest will get this at the same time? or is it already there?

New ktest update it seems with a few skill balances

1 Like

sweet sorc c3 buffs but…Rogue when?

I hope this is not the renewal of the Cannoneer

1 Like

Cannon rework waiting room
if this is it, im so done since this would actually be a nerf in additional damage in exchange for some quality of life changes that i didn’t need.

Black Death Steam get a CD reduction
Nice

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4188/1543

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4188/1542

1 Like

UI & buff icon

New 380
Map_Indun_abbey_raid Map_Indun_Nicopolis_01 cbfk2-r87uc cbimm-p1das

classes card
cleric_icon wizard_icon swordsman_icon archer_icon

New special murmillo costume!?
murmillo_f murmillo_m

new hat!?
icon_item_helmet_songpyun2

1 Like

Woah, they actually listened for once and changed the murmillo guantlets to the right place.

Holy ■■■■ I’m so happy that they’re finally fixing Murmillo costume… I never used it because I always get triggered with the character wearing the shoulder and knee pads in the wrong side.

Concerning Cannoneer players… Just give up already, you guys got IMC’d again. IMC totally missed the point with this “rework”, but at least cannoneers have more spare points from Bazooka to allocate in other skills now.

ded?

Can someone translate new weapons’ stats? Ah, and new legendary cards as well.

1 Like

Doesn’t feel so. Hitbox will increase.The number of targets per flame seems fine too (probably the new hit box with previous target limit would be broken). Seems like a good tradeoff for spawning a crapton of tiny flames with bad hitbox.

1 Like

Short story
Experimental Pistol is OP AF
Pistol
+2 AoE
57 STR
72 DEX
20% chance of applying 1 debuff stack, at 3 stacks it deals 5000-7000 AoE dmg, leaving a stack that increment the next proc on the target by 30% cap 700%

Expe 1h mace
Mace 1h
+1 AoE
65 DEX
253 Demon atk
10% chance of spawning a doll that when it hits it deals 30k-50k

Expe bow
+2 AoE
65 STR
72 DEX
10% chance of spawning a rabbit that buff you with AoE or crit (dmg or rate) (translate went bad here :V)

The rest is primus with sometimes better stats…
This is via google translate :v

5 Likes

That pistol, holy hell. Already hyping it.

1 Like

The new cannons have 5 sockets
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: