Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

2 Likes

Thank you, Pokart!

/20

New dev notes:

wat

4 Likes

Rough Trans, please feel free to correct me especially with Mace’s unique effect.

MACE
-AOE ATK RATIO ^ 1
-DEX ^ 65
-ATTACK AGAINST DEVIL TYPE ENEMIES ^ 253

Summon Cursed Doll
-Attacking with the mace has a 10% chance of summoning a Cursed Doll
( It lasts for 10 seconds, and it is limited to one. ( NOTE: I’m not sure if they meant only 1 doll per mob, or only 1 doll can be summoned ) )
Basically, it seems like you need to attack the cursed doll and sht and after 10 seconds it deal damage proportional to the damage you dealt to the doll.

SWORD
-AOE ATK RATIO ^ 1
-STR ^ 62
-CON ^ 72

-Something about gaining 250 Crit Attack for 10 seconds when you Crit using the Sword, while getting addition 80 crit Attack that has stacks at 6 times max when you Crit again during those 10 seconds.

2H Sword
-AOE ATK RATIO ^ 3
-STR ^ 72
-DEX ^ 121
-CON ^ 30
-CRIT RATE ^ 43

3 Likes

Did they change the 1h sword specs? It was diff before, giving buffs to strike attacks (ideal for Pelt-Rod-Murmillo builds).

1h mace looks bad, but I dont really understand the effect so we will likely have to wait for the koreans to test it.

1H mace having dex seems suited for AA builds like Chaplain inquisitor or enchanter.

Regarding players that can already solo challenge stage7 in rank 10 is the income good or nerfed?
Is it easier than soloing sausys room stage 7 in its time?

with abuse buff duration on camp and use leg set velco and you need so rare equip, and certain classes

new challenge 7 stage like x2 stronger than sausys

Gosh, the owl boss moving in the card got me by surprise lol. Creepy.

Like the new ul tho, looks pretty neat and clean. Market filter is always welcome.

I am abit disappointed in R10, it doesnt seem that they are putting much effort into this expansion. Seems to be rushed. : /

By the way, with the new frost lord raid, is the dhrag necklace completely removed?

2 Likes

They already reworked the circles 3 of r8 classes on ktos/ktest, but they still used the first versions of spells in the video they showed today. XD
Seemed so sad to see the Matador’s bull first version xD

any info about new raid musket and pistol?
also does new raid using same raid portal stone?

That sword made of feathers :sob: i’m crying that it’s a 2 handed, i wanted to use it :frowning:

new Journey pet
i15582347050

3 Likes

Why do we always get these types of pets, why not a horse or a wolf, something that isn’t actually harmless… at least we still have the Rocksodon.

5 Likes

IMC is good at recycling because at the end you guys will still pay real money to get them.Heck,if they keep the same pets but change skin tone or color you ppl will still throw your money.As long they are making lots of money with 0 effort…I don’t see a reason why IMC would bother creating something new and fresh.

4 Likes

But those pets come from Adventure Journal rewards…

2 Likes

What ultimapoi wrote and:

They made pets with brand new models+animations+textures not long ago.
You’d know that if you… like… just… play the game, idiot.

:haha: :haha:

So…

What does the owl do? The boss card, I mean.

Chill man but you got baited hard by IMC lul

when can i mount velcoffer imc? do it!!!

just

DO IT!!!

1 Like