Tree of Savior Forum

Token Extension

Why not just give everyone a 1 day Token so that everyone can make full use of the compensation?

Yes I’m being greedy, but c’mon I just want to level my skill attributes. :frowning:
I’d gladly give up the rest of the compensation just for a 1 day/hour token and some attribute points.

As someone who recently resetted to Schwarzer Reiter and Bullet Master, have you seen how long these attributes take? Many hours just for 1 level. Right now I’m currently leveling Bloody Overdrive Ricochet attribute. I’d rather you make it max 1 level and 24 hours instead of 10 costly levels and many days. Already missed a few levels and the free attribute points from event because of maintenance.

TLDR; please send 1 day Token and some attribute points my way, thanks.

1 Like

i heard soon will have huge change in token system
no need vip benefit for instant learn attribute anymore

========================

ps. i come to reply just want to say i hate your profile icon :joy: thats it

I know but not coming anytime soon. This is something that should’ve been here since the beginning. Tokens are nothing but an excuse for cashgrab, calling it “benefits” when it’s actually at the expense of f2p players with all the stupid restrictions and sh*t.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.