Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

what are they smoking? lol…

Wow, they did pretty much exactly what I wanted for plague doctor, lowered the cds of their two damage spells. I think this was all the class really needed.

I didn’t expect them to give incineration 2 overheat though, that was a nice unexpected change. Healing factor being a static 60 second duration is kind of nice in a way I guess? Its duration is the same as 9 points, but sort of a nerf after that I suppose since it can go up to 90 seconds.

Really happy to see plague doctor getting a little bit of love.

Here it is in English.

KTEST Balance Changes (9/6)
https://pastebin.com/d2q7WqKL

Wastrel Card (Mutant-type)
Max HP + [★ * 500]

Acio Mage Card (Beast-type)
Critical Rate + [★ * 15]

9 Likes

Always thought Black Death Steam had too long of a CD for what it is, it’s nice to see them shorten it so it synergizes better.

i never again played pally on a long long time, but what does conviction do to demolition?

Demolition

Now buffed by Conviction.

convicition does anything else besides lowering elemental resistances?

Conviction causes Smite to hit 3 times with an 80% damage scaling. It also causes God Smash to deal an additional 60% damage.

This is all true in our current version of the game, and has been that way for a while.

1 Like

thanks, the last time i played pally was before the 2 handed mace patch. Was this way back then? If yes i even played it wrong haha.

Basically they halved damage output of cannoneer by making damage bonus of bazooka mode not affect abilities. :man_facepalming: I think I should just leave the game and forget about all this imbalanced ■■■■.

Eww @ Bokor’s fixed zombie duration.
Without a way to spawn them in reliably, you won’t really be able to use them in boss fights.
They could have at least added a % hit chance to spawn zombies on bosses with the Zombify debuff, similar to Jincan bugs on bosses…

3 Likes

those…are…legendary?.. :unamused:

1 Like

the Pouncing, Cyclone and Rush changes were really needed. I’m glad they did that.

Those are fodder for useful legendary cards. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Well, at least Wastrel can be useful for Shoggoth.

The card you use for Shoggoth makes no difference other than the stars. Its stats are always the same. The UI window is completely incorrect.

The cards that come from unique raids are going to be, in general, much lower in power level than that of world bosses. This is due to how easy they are to obtain in comparison.

1 Like

Looks like they just changed manica’s arm?

Right Arm -> Left Arm

Maybe because the tool tip isn’t really clear.

Love the Inquisitor & PD changes! About time.

1 Like

I know, there are many hidden skill interactions in the game. I’m not saying people should know, after all, the skill itself doesn’t mention it. :frowning:

wow if we get this change i’m really upset. this is stupid

I still think it’s a stupid design… XD …but it is how it is…

Just in short:
everything could be more rare/fodder could be solved in other ways/legendary should be legendary…( the hp one even could be like 3k-5k*★)/we don’t even have enough choice between good legendaries…

Sometimes imc choose such plain and boring ways…idk maybe they are afraid of balance that already not rly exist…so it is somewhat understandable but…

Talking about murmillo, any good murmillo build lately? I don’t see too many people taking the murmillo 2 or 3 path (just Squire charachters)…

Tested the new burn changes for inquisitor. Can say it will be really hard pressed for meme chap to remain a top contender for CMs.

New burn hit area isn’t enlarged really much, around a safety zone hit area. Limit to 3 plots of fire which, if spawn in a not so ideal location, makes it hard to count them as effective DPS.
New burn plots can’t spawn until on of the 3 fires died.

TLDR: Burn isn’t really reliable in new balance patch. Advice not to make a build that is centered around it.

On the side note, love the new 3 OH godsmash.

5 Likes