Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

some image of this " Festival Costume" ???

1 Like

Hey guys, can someone please tell me where can i find those new accessories stats? (those from the new hg)

thanks in advance!

1 Like

ty very much dude, i was completely lost on this thread, so many content that i get so hyped and forgot what i was looking for xD

1 Like

dont you get em by afk bokoring? :stuck_out_tongue:

xDimage

Skill “DWA” at the corsair did not make the auto attack? And why, what’s so hard to do ???
:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

well aint want to looks cool… but just not so frequently here as you people :slightly_smiling_face:

How is finestra supposed to work in rebuild? It doesn’t change the crit rate on the character info. So I’m guessing it works like a final modifier?

skills that modify physical attack, critical chance, critical damage, does not appear in the character window after rebuild, finestra is not exception

because the IMC does not like the class, the community asks to make this skill viable since the beginning of the game, thus making viable a character in the “dual dagger auto atk” style …

1 Like

this makes sense when you think about spear classes they always have a glaring flaw that outdo their strength

Some news to homunculus ??? Its been 5 months IMC and nothing about, come on please IMC pleeeease

1 Like

howdy

///////////20char

Finestra does not show in the UI because it only increases the critical rate of spears. Then again, they could as well just show the change in UI as regular critical rate as the buff disappears as soon as you unequip the spear anyway.

News/leaks about the skills from those new archer and scout classes?

Episode 11 Teaser trailer from tos KR

Pouncing intensifies

10 Likes

They should let SR use the assassin’s buffs without dismounting.

dagger pouncing? loool no new animation IMC?

That’s disappoint me alot, I think that skill from Arditi was like the assassin (Instant accel) with a knockback effect but nop, it looks like the ugly skill from barbarian <_<