Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

For what I’ve seen so far SR is in a bad spot right now, perhaps Outlaw-BM is the best option for gunners in re:build? don’t know for sure yet… edit: Enchanter-Outlaw-SR seems okay, tho…

it literally still solos cm7 even after the nerf

have you considered corsair? It does have a new ability that straight up enhances missile damage. Good for BMs.

then it has been fixed, it didnt seem to work the first days for me.

can someone find the post that his looking at 2 hours and 32 min it shows a IMC preview of legendary grade amulets and bracelets that look supper expensive to craft

edit. also if people didn’t notice +6 months (4 hours of play time per day) of self farming per accessory is like wtf. IMC please reduce required materials to craft the older accessories.

Can’t find the post since I’m on mobile but I did find the video

2 Likes

OMG, is that some rewards for guild missions or contributions?

No, it’s connected to the new GvG/world boss Boruta.

1 Like

Do you have any informations about the pets? Its connect to the same sistem?

Yes. They use the same materials as the accessories.

I want to know if Wugushi poison pot card damage has been fixed. Or if Pardoner’s Obilation and donation box does anything.

There are still quite a few broken/unrealized mechanics that need sorting out.

Lova ya…

Mi guild was kinda on the fence with PvP…

BUT, thanks to the ALMIGHTY TUCAN, they are interested now :smiley:

2 Likes

Is that a toucan? You mean like in exchange for falcon?

Oh em gee

2 Likes

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░

7 Likes

If that Toucan is suddenly a normal pet like the battlebird pet imma rrrrage qqqquittt

No you wont :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@STAFF_Bob

Since you pointed out on the contest thread i’ll drop some few questions that may be interesting.

1- With the new class reorganization one of the goals regarding physical classes is to reduce the investment required but how will that play out with the outhand weapon (dagger for Retiarius and sword for almost all Scout classes), will they provide some form of reward, even if small, for investing on such equipment or will those be relevant for stats and gems only?

2- Rapiers are a different type of one handed sword that, despite being less favorable/effective, can utilize slash attacks, swords as well can also could be employed on some fencing moves depending on the complexity. That said are there any plans to lift some restriction regarding those two weapons in skill use? On a similar matter, with cannon being two handed, was Ranger ever changed into a weaponless class?

3- A fair share of players name their characters based on their planned build, will we get some sort of character name reset event?

Side note - I wasn’t replied about the contest entry validity but taking Allgoodname’s i’ll underestand as eligible for it.

3 Likes

Falco/Pied/Cannoneer

Can’t wait to be able to dash as archer haha

2 Likes

Hello, guys. Just thought I’d drop by to let you know that we’ve added ENG subs for the Re:Build Class Overviews being posted on kTOS these days.

We will compile them and make a thread on the videos once they’re all done :smiley:

27 Likes