Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

auto attack lines would only proc twice if both hits would count as an ‘auto-attack’ but that doesn’t mean that it’s a fake multi hit. It could be an auto attack and then a second hit by itself. Auto attack lines only proc on the actual auto attack hit, but the followup could then proc a full blessing or any other property as well.

It needs to be properly tested. I suspect it works this way, because if it’s a proper fake multihit then it really is just an attack speed boost.

today’s ktest patch notes:

1 Like

Nothing about reverting the change for individual cooldowns per Overheat

Nothing about altering skills that got their cooldowns increased because of the individual overheat cooldown mechanic.

That 60% nerf to Limacon because of bug double dipping into enhancement attribute, why didn’t they fix the bug see how its going to be then nerf it if it still needed to be nerfed.

edit. probably why it was nerfed, on cm7 doing +20k crit auto attacks, while retreat shot and marching fire were just passing 11k crits

I don’t know about the bug but Limacon + Double Atk + Pistol mastery… Maybe too much?

Probably the wrong place for this but can we request a full screen option? It might help in improving fps fr potatoes like mine

2 years and they never added a full screen option. If I’m not wrong it’s the same problem with B&S since ages. I need this option too.

But Deprotected Zone no longer exists…

1 Like

I swear to god, warlocks have been getting buffs in 90% of the daily ktest updates ever since rebuild was introduced.

The Effect is not performed with the Deprotect Zone, but rather it remembers the old combo of the deprotect zone…

What is karachas set effect now that rogues dont use xbows :thinking:

Does it really matter given what lv the set is?

D attack doesnt work with limacon

Fenatte Lazy
https://tos.guru/ktest/database/equipment/183108
:tired:

But they do? Tree is actually one of the only full screen games that actually functions when you alt tab and doesn’t crash constantly upon doing so. Please don’t encourage them to change the one thing that functions better than every other game I play. O_o

3 Likes

uhh no, thats windowed borderless but its labeled as full screen in the menu.

@barkbark450
true full screen can actually be accessed by going into user.xml inside the Tos folder and changing resolution mode to 0, its one of the secret tricks to help with fps, but you cant alt tab out of ToS in that mode, you need to deactivate the window by clicking on a second screen lol

anyway ToS should support true full screen instead of keeping it hidden.

2 Likes

Im not saying they removed borderless, I am asking them to add fullscreen capability without, as Yodish92 has said, unable to alt tab or being a hidden function. They just need to fix the actual full screen option and allow people to exit full screen AND keep Borderless. Most games already have this option and the “functions better than every other game I play” are also in other games, just choose borderless in their resolution settings. Talking about meta games, League of legends support this function. I dont know about fortnight, overwatch and dota 2 but they most likely have this function too.

1 Like

Lel that moment when Hand Knife predictions come true …

Yes it does. At least until 5 minutes before my other comment!

Edit1: https://youtu.be/fZES4HG9SqI

I predict an absurd amount of leticia box sale in the future …

looks like a geared Sanctuary Doctor is still pretty fearsome. That boss melts fast.

1 Like