Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Nice thanks Bob ! :distinguished:

Oh thank you so much! That’s really interesting!

(Plague doctor’s Pandemic is so small)

Ktos Patch Notes for Dec6

8 Likes

04/12 ktos… hopefully January on itos
eagerly waiting for the translation on the weapon change system :distinguished:

In Rebuild’s patch notes they did not mention anything about changing all costumes for coins…

Kinda wish they get the patch ready before 2019. I mean, it should be fine since most of work is just translation. Anyone here with a kTest account and google translate could do it.

actually i think they did mentioned that they would , there is even a chart of how many vouchers each curret costume will turn into/will cost post patch. :thinking:

edit: here you go

1 Like

Falco/Pied/Cannoneer CM

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

why nak muay isn’t a frigging cleric or thief, kind of pointless in a circle that has a mastery on weapons to not use any.

i think nak is a strong class in the current state of the game

How Corsair Double Weapon Assault + Enchanter Lightning Hands work, anyone know if both abilities work together ?

Nak Muay are the weapon…

ill test that right now, im in ktest

2 Likes

I hope they plan another rebalance/rework after re:build chronomancer feels very underwhelming :sad:

any chance you could run cm with assassin/rogue/outlaw and make a vid of it

im going to upload to youtube this night and ill post it here

1 Like

Lightning hands is like a damage line buff now.
Take a look:

Just ignore the sound—

2 Likes

i saw on ktos patch notes that you will be able to change weapons, but im going to be able to change a velcoffe like 1h sword to a 2h sword?