Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Am i reading this right ? are they buffing defense value from armors ?

1 Like

tos.neet indicates a lot of items were added to the lvl 400 raid also. They added gear for healers that increase your healing by 5% per item.

literally nerfed rubric just to add that item

Are you calling the 6s -> 4s and improved skill factor overall a nerf?

3 Likes

KTEST Patch 5/17/19

Guild Territory Wars

Three new territories have been added.
-Nuoridin Falls
-Sventimas Exile
-Salvia Forest

Territories will be handled by league.

Champions League/Challenge League
-Genar Field/Nuoridin Falls
-Aqueduct Bridge Area/Sventimas Exile
-Baron Allerno/Salvia Forest
*Rewards for holding each location is different per league.

The Territory Wars honor rewards are now divided by league.

One new item has been added for use in Territory Wars.
[Territory Wars] Status Resistance Potion
Removes all debuffs rank 3 and below on use, with the following effects afterward:
-Knockback/knockdown immunity for 5 seconds
-Immunity to debuffs below rank 3 for 5 seconds
-Large increase to movement speed with gradual decrease over 5 seconds
Can only be used in Territory Wars.

Miscellaneous Improvements
1. During Territory Wars, the system that forcibly sends guilds to town that don’t own the area upon capture has been improved.

Guild that had the spot taken from them
Will be returned to the nearest city in 5 seconds and cannot enter the capture location for 20 seconds.

Other guilds within the area at the time of capture
Members will be warped to a random location inside the territory map after 5 seconds. Cannot enter the capture location for 20 seconds.

2. The cycle of spawning and destroying amplifiers has been changed.
-Amplifiers now spawn 5 to 7 minutes after the start of Territory Wars (previously 8 to 10 minutes).
-Amplifiers now respawn 5 to 7 minutes after being destroyed (previously 8 to 10 minutes).
-Amplifiers now provide 300 capture points upon being destroyed (previously 200).

3. The effectiveness of the [Guardian] buff received by owning a territory has been improved.
-Now reduces damage received by 10% (previously 20%).
-Reduces damage received by an additional 5% per stack (10% reduction at 6 stacks).
-Stacks up to 7 times.

4. The effectiveness of the [Thick Skin] buff received from defeating the boss monster has been improved, and the stats of the boss monster have also been changed.
-Now reduces damage received by 50% (previously 30%).
-Knockdown/knockback immunity unchanged.
-Provides a 50% increase in damage.
-Provides a 20% resistance to debuffs.
-Provides +5 movement speed.

5. Some structures that can be placed during war can now be removed.
-The person who placed a Barricade or a Ballista can remove it (it will be destroyed).

6. The alert UI for Territory Wars announcements is now transparent.

7. Skins will be added around the emblems of guilds on the world map based on the league of the area.
(Champions League on the left, Challenge League on the right)

Raids

1. A new legend raid has been added.
-[Lvl 420 The Tomb of the White Crow: Legend]
-You can enter through the Shadowmancer Master NPC in Rasvoy Lake.
-You cannot obtain silver or experience in the raid.
-Effects which reset your number of instanced dungeon runs you have will not apply to this raid.
-Each team can enter 5 times per week.
-Legend Raid Portal Stones can be used to access the raid additional times.
-You can re-open cubes through the Cube NPC at the end.
-Main rewards list:
Level 400 Legendary Skiaclipse Equipment (no accessories)
Legend Card (Liberated Skiaclipse Card)
Skiaclipse Costume Set
Skiaclipse Feathers
-By taking Skiaclipse Feathers to Teliavelis in Fedimian, you can create level 400 Legend equipment.

Weapons: Skiaclipse Feather x32, Planium x5
Armor: Skiaclipse Feather x7, Planium x2

2. Restrictions on the use of certain skills in Legend and Unique Raids have been added.
-Modafinil: Duration reduced to 1/3 of normal.

3. In [The Tomb of the White Crow: Unique], some skills used by Skiaclipse have been modified.

4. Boss monsters in some content have been modified so they are not affected by debuffs that reduce movement speed.
-Boruta
-Field Bosses
-Unique Raids
-Legend Raids

5. New equipment item rewards have been added to [The Tomb of the White Crow: Unique].
-One Handed Mace
-Two Handed Mace
-Staff
-Staff
-Rapier
-Dagger
-[One piece of each type of armor]

Items

The amount of defense provided by enhancing armor has been changed.
Normal Grade: No change
Magic, Rare, Unique, Legend Grade: Increases up to 178% compared to before the update.

New legend set bonuses have been added.

Savinose Equipment

Apsauga
icon_common_Savinose_Apsauga
3 set: Movement Speed ▲2
4 set: Physical Defense, Magic Defense ▲650
5 set: Apsauga’s Reinforcement
Increases the defense of your party within a range of 500 based on 25% of the value provided by your armor (lasts 10 seconds).
Dragon Strength Lvl 1
Duration is increased by 10 seconds.

Bendrinti
icon_common_Savinose_Bendrinti
3 set: Healing ▲350
4 set: SPR ▲40
CON ▲40
5 set: Bendrinti’s Charity
When using the skill “Heal”, also heals all nearby allies within a range of 200 of the target of the skill by 25% of the original amount healed.
Dragon Strength Lvl 1
Increases the healing amount by 15%.

Varna Equipment

Goduma
Icon_common_Varna_Goduma
3 set: CON ▲40
4 set: HP ▲6000
5 set: Goduma’s Barrier
Reduces damage taken by a value equal to the % of HP you are missing (up to 100%, lasts 10 seconds).
Dragon Strength Lvl 1
Duration is increased by 5 seconds.

Gymas
Icon_common_Varna_Gymas
3 set: Healing ▲450
4 set: SPR ▲57
5 set: Gymas’ Faith
Increases Healing by 30% and reduces SP consumption of all skills by 25% (lasts 10 seconds).
Dragon Strength Lvl 1
Reduces SP consumption by an additional 25%.

Smugis
Icon_common_Varna_Smugis
3 set: STR ▲37
INT ▲37
4 set: Physical Attack ▲572
Magic Attack ▲572
5 set: Smugis’ Counterattack
Accumulates damage you deal over 10 seconds, then deals that damage on your next hit divided across 7 hits.
Dragon Strength Lvl 1
Duration is increased by 5 seconds.

Skill Balance

image Swordsman

We’ve made adjustments to the [Provoke] attribute to better facilitate a tanking role.

Provoke
-Threat gain increased (50% per level -> 150% per level).

image Peltasta

The effects on Rim Blow and Umbo Blow removed the ability to properly control a monster’s threat.

Rim Blow
-The forced threat effect has been removed.

Umbo Blow
-The forced threat effect has been removed.

image Necromancer

Flesh Cannon
-The charge time has been removed, allowing the skill to cast immediately.

image Warlock

Mastema: Phantom Pain
-The amount of damage dealt over time by this attribute has been changed to ([Attribute Level] * 15% of initial hit damage).

image Dievdirbys

Carve Attack: Process Wood
-The chance to drop Sculpting Wood has been changed to ([Attribute Level] * 10%).

image Oracle

We increased the usability of Foretell and changed the effect to be useful in any environment. (Now you can use it more freely in Skiaclipse!)

Foretell
-The casting style of Foretell has been changed.
Channeling -> Summon magic circle (lasts 10 seconds)

-The effect of Foretell has been changed.
Invulnerability for allies in range -> Reduces damage received by allies in range by ([Skill Level] * 6%).

-SP consumption is now 295.
-Added attribute [Foretell: Enhance].

image Inquisitor

We fixed a bug that was causing the effect of [God Smash: Enhance] to stack, so we adjusted the Skill Factor of God Smash to restore the damage lost by this change.

God Smash
-Base Skill Factor increased (414 -> 662).
-Skill Factor per level increased (13.7 -> 21.9).

Bug Fixes

-Many bugs were fixed in the game.

13 Likes

Datamining.

Skiaclipse Costume

Male/Female

Helmet
helmet
Costume
costume

New GTW Reward Costumes

red
white
blue

New Titles

user_title_skin

9 Likes

Before:

• 605% with 3 overheats and 15s cooldown on paper, bugged to be 968% with 3 overheats and 15s cooldown.

After:

• Notices its a bug, makes the bug official instead of fixing it and makes it 968% with 3 overheats and 15s cooldown

So, God Smash hitting so hard is not only because of 50% armor ignore, holding a blunt weapon, 2H-Mace attributes or its attribute, but also because it also has ~1000% skill factor before enhancing. Also, instead of fixing the bug, IMC just makes the bug official.

Inquisitor is a really broken class beyond belief and memes.

:tired:

2 Likes

I’m really not a fan of this. I think that the relative strength of enhancement versus transcendence is in an acceptable place right now. Unless they make enhancement more consistent somehow, I find this change alienating because it stretches the maximal power gap.

3 Likes

It is a power creep band-aid, I am never a fan.

1 Like

i would be fine with it if they capped enhancing to like 15 or something, and changing the bonus to every 5 starting at 5, rather than 6

4 Likes

Monks staring at Inq

So this is where the budget for dps went

5 Likes

It was a channeling skill before? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m an idiot, no wonder why I had the impression the skill was not working. :man_facepalming:

Ouch, only a 30% damage reduction after the patch (48% with maxed attribute). This will lower the usefulness of the class.

3 Likes

Finally some love for the healers.

Now, I just wonder which set I’ll get… I’m more interested on the AOE Heal than the buffed heal… @crevox Any idea if there is a limit on how many allies can receive the Bendrinti’s heal effect or if it is party only?
Thanks for the EXCELLENT work, by the way.

I appreciate the kind words. :satisfaction:

Sadly, it isn’t specified any further than that. Legend equipment with set bonuses generally isn’t provided for testing on KTEST as far as I know, so it may be some time before we can see it in action.

3 Likes

As usual, legend set names are Lithuanian words:

Velcoffer
Kraujas: Blood
Gyvenimas: Life
Mergaite: Girl
Tiksline: Target
Sumazinti: Diminish

Savinose
Korup: Corruption
Rykuma: Scourge
Apsauga: Protection
Bendrinti: Share

Varna: Crow
Goduma: Greed
Gymas: Restoration
Smugis: Impact

5 Likes

That Foretell change is huge.

What happened to IMC telling us they don’t want to tweak popular classes too much, or not at all, if possible? Now we get weekly changes to classes such as Bokor, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Inquisitor, Oracle, Exorcist, etc.

I’m still waiting for my Palabro buffs.

The new Swordsman class seems to be shield focused judging by the skill name.

2 Likes

This is basically undoing their work toward balancing anviling rng. Didn’t think they say they wanted rng anviling to be less impactful, thus making the changes to base values of armor so transcending is more impactful?

This is a baffling change I am not sure wtf they are thinking.

1 Like

So now that I finally stopped using a 2H Hammer for my exorcist… they make a Rubric 2H Hammer…
New Foretell… do not like.

I hope we can still get the old GTW costumes, because these don’t look good.

Smugis just seems OP.

(To me, 4s Rubric is a nerf, even wtih better SFR, not to mention it’ll be what, 2 seconds now without the Hammer?)

And how do we obtain these set effects ? with farming half a year to fill the new Solutions. :tired: