Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

i would be fine with it if they capped enhancing to like 15 or something, and changing the bonus to every 5 starting at 5, rather than 6

4 Likes

Monks staring at Inq

So this is where the budget for dps went

5 Likes

It was a channeling skill before? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Iā€™m an idiot, no wonder why I had the impression the skill was not working. :man_facepalming:

Ouch, only a 30% damage reduction after the patch (48% with maxed attribute). This will lower the usefulness of the class.

3 Likes

Finally some love for the healers.

Now, I just wonder which set Iā€™ll getā€¦ Iā€™m more interested on the AOE Heal than the buffed healā€¦ @crevox Any idea if there is a limit on how many allies can receive the Bendrintiā€™s heal effect or if it is party only?
Thanks for the EXCELLENT work, by the way.

I appreciate the kind words. :satisfaction:

Sadly, it isnā€™t specified any further than that. Legend equipment with set bonuses generally isnā€™t provided for testing on KTEST as far as I know, so it may be some time before we can see it in action.

3 Likes

As usual, legend set names are Lithuanian words:

Velcoffer
Kraujas: Blood
Gyvenimas: Life
Mergaite: Girl
Tiksline: Target
Sumazinti: Diminish

Savinose
Korup: Corruption
Rykuma: Scourge
Apsauga: Protection
Bendrinti: Share

Varna: Crow
Goduma: Greed
Gymas: Restoration
Smugis: Impact

5 Likes

That Foretell change is huge.

What happened to IMC telling us they donā€™t want to tweak popular classes too much, or not at all, if possible? Now we get weekly changes to classes such as Bokor, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Inquisitor, Oracle, Exorcist, etc.

Iā€™m still waiting for my Palabro buffs.

The new Swordsman class seems to be shield focused judging by the skill name.

2 Likes

This is basically undoing their work toward balancing anviling rng. Didnā€™t think they say they wanted rng anviling to be less impactful, thus making the changes to base values of armor so transcending is more impactful?

This is a baffling change I am not sure wtf they are thinking.

1 Like

So now that I finally stopped using a 2H Hammer for my exorcistā€¦ they make a Rubric 2H Hammerā€¦
New Foretellā€¦ do not like.

I hope we can still get the old GTW costumes, because these donā€™t look good.

Smugis just seems OP.

(To me, 4s Rubric is a nerf, even wtih better SFR, not to mention itā€™ll be what, 2 seconds now without the Hammer?)

And how do we obtain these set effects ? with farming half a year to fill the new Solutions. :tired:

IMC as always so priceless

White Crow Costume is bugged/incomplete today

missing model

But the other work

Bonus

Noble Costume (F) from last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_v_D2dEXM

Yeah, I say it all the time, IMC do big changes / balances, to revert it on next patches.

I think that is the point of making the Guardian buffs stack higher, the longer you have a point the easier it is to defend it.

Jesus, i just hope they donā€™t implement those enhancement buffs.
Today I was selling ToS for a returning savior, and one of the best arguments was the lesser impact of enhancement on re:Build.

1 Like

In the beginning you defend so you can stack Guardian buffs and take less damage, that will become even more important when it is 7 stacks instead of 3.

I disliked the Econ system in WoE because it had the potential of destroying weeks and weeks of work and would discourage smaller guilds from attending.

Iā€™m glad that gvg does not give free cash like pvp did.
At least the exploiters will not farm free cash from it. :9

new awakening stats already in game?

1 Like

Nice, might actually get used now? The necro/FF builds already have stupidly tight cast rotations. You know with the stomping around in circles already and all that.

1 Like

Velcoffer sets and weapon died with these new sets?