Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

they are adding new effects.
and because of this, now im having trouble choosing between the Highlander buff or the Nak Muay buff.

1. Nam Ruay stance apply 5 sec shock status with every auto attack (should be 100 chance%).
  2. Every Nak Muay skill will have 50% chance to do double hit/damage if hitting enemy under shock.
  3. So you want to auto attack to apply shock then use Nak Muay skill.
1 Like
MULLINET
**[**   **Change ]**

[ Shock ] in boarding state Increases the amount of damage to the debuff target

* 100% → 150%

^Moulinet already give 100%, changes is you do 150% as a Hacka/Cata/Lancer.

CROSS GUARD
**[**   **Change ]**

The effect changes .

* Block 5% increase → Block probability 1% increase

[ Stiffness ] Debuff effect

* pricking vulnerability → vulnerability (i have no idea what this means…)

^It’s the same mechanic as current Cross Guard but

1. Chance to block nerfed from 50% to 10% at max level. This is using your block status.
  2. Pricking vulnerability should be Piercing vulnerability. So it’s a buff from bonus restricted to Piercing changed to affect all melee attack.
  3. Duration nerfed from 8 sec (I think) to 5 sec.

Just compare the translation with tosneet/guru. Upper image from ktest, bottom from current itos.

image image

2 Likes

Excuse me, but is there anyone on kToS try Sage skills with Marionette card’s slow effect?
Does it work??

Good morning. I wanted just to confirm it. Was clap, micro dimension and conceal reworked and changed what they affect? Miko clapping to Capela seems really cool.

Link: http://tos.nexon.com/news/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=1455

:satisfaction:

1 Like

Clap not affecting Ice Wall, Breaking Wheel, Broom Trap and Spike Shooter.

Seems like Conceal will only hide your own traps.
(Also lists which)

Lists all the skills that Micro Dimension will increase in size by 10%.

1 Like

Oh cool, Rubric got buffed.

Last week ktest:
Level 1: 277 → 415
Increase per level : 9.2 → 18

ktos live:
Level 1: 277 → 551
Increase per level : 9.2 → 24.5

And also:
Armor Mastery: Leather armor mastery effect [ Physics / magic damage increased by 15% ] is added .

O.O

2 Likes

It lasts only 2s now (with attribute) so it received more damage, but it is a little less effective.

Today I can kill 2 waves of monsters during CM with 1 Rubric (sometimes even damage a third wave, if well timed and depending on the stage). This will not be possible anymore.

The skill factor is extremely high. Off the attribute during CM to make it 4 secs.

1 Like

It deals way less hits without the attribute, specially against demon/dark

I’ve said all that is needed. Its skill factor is more than 2x higher than current. If you want to keep it as 2 sec in CM, go ahead, no longer my issue.

NOW THAT I’M MAKING PLATE THEY DECIDED TO BUFF LEATHEEEEEER?

Yes it’s a complete sentence, forum-bot…

oh wow leather buff so it’s now both crit and + dmg ? all those happy times being one-shot in feud will finally pay off for pve

Half tick speed but double duration equals the same amount of hits in total, the attribute just condenses the overall duration it takes to dish out this damage.
Disabling the attribute is a viable strategy for CM.

1 Like

Hi, I compiled the info about magic circles in one table for personal and guild use, but I think I will also share it here in case someone else finds it useful. Please let me know in case there is something wrong. Most of the blank cells should probably have an “x”, but since the article has no info about them I left them empty. Similar case for “??” cells.
Source: http://tos.nexon.com/news/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=1455

Spreadsheet:

4 Likes

Just wanted to ask, is that ichor transmutation also available for items like asio/wastrel?

Yes, it works on all items that you can ichor.

1 Like

Monk’s damage outlet is still Rubric wth are you talking about mad man.

1 Like

Skiaclipse Armor Stats

(Thanks to tos.guru)

Cloth

Leather

Plate

6 Likes

Skiaclipse Weapon Stats

(Thanks to tos.guru)

2 Likes