Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Wich position Monk is there? Top1? Cuz… Lol… delete Monk If them don’t have plans do buff or rework him…

no hunter now, no hunter next :sad:

1 Like

Oh Wugushi changes? Guess I’ll play again :slight_smile: wasn’t feeling the new musket and cannon classes anyways

Good changes there.

• remove invulnerability on bosses: good lord this is more than welcome, tired of restarting Pantorex mission many times because the idiot keeps bugging with infinite invulnerability…

• targeting position instead of self when skill doens’t connect enemy: that’s a blessing for mouse users who keep wasting all skills on empty air because oyu cannot target anything…

• elementalist changes: :+1:

1 Like

I hope they address the targeting of mounted players though. Targeted skills sometimes still don’t really know what to do even when a target indicator is under a mounted player.

1 Like

Hopefully they will listen to the feedback i made in January (Highlander-Barb-Doppel Feedback) and change Crossguard to be a buff instead of a stance.

Also, either remove the casting time of Cartar stroke or improve its SFR to something around 500%. Casting is not something that identifies a Highlander.

1 Like

Yeah…so premature…

Since when do we have close to useless contents like this?
Will they ever realise if they mix different type of skills for scrolling it should mean different costs for the scrolls too?
Also there were lot of suggestions about the whole thing ages ago and still didn’t go the whole thing to anywhere. They still have no idea what to do with it…

1 Like

I think changing it to a C function would be more appropriated, guard value was halved already so it makes sense to be a free use feature if is required to be used actively.

3 Likes

Crossguard is already a “C” type of stance, just like guard. 0 cooldown and % block scales with level.

You’re comparing these stances independantly of their class nature and that’s not how it works. Most Swordsman builds can wear a shield while 2H sword builds don’t. 2H spear users have the mobility variant(Trot) and Initiate(70% debuff resistance) that makes them hard to catch and CC, but highlanders have literally nothing : No mobility nor defensive buffs to survive on difficult or almost deadly situations.
If you use crossguard (C stance) and you get CC’d in any form, let’s say “Freeze” you’re completely defenseless, and you’re basically dead.

Also by changing it to a buff, we will also benefit from Ignas plate’s block stat or other ichors with block that we don’t naturally benefit from.

I will stand to my argument that having a C stance on a low defense 2 handed DPS class/build is rather useless.

3 Likes

-it makes no sense anyway that you cant parry with a huge 2-H sword …

1 Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! i have 100% of my time for this change:

Shinobi: Ninja Walk
-Stamina cost reduction increased (10% -> 25%).

I am ready for the Shinobi balance patch.

Thanks @crevox

3 Likes

Elementalist changes are interesting. Elemental Essence seems like a replacement for legend mirtis card lvl5 (well, I doubt that anyone used legend mirtis outside of WL/Shadow anyway).

Kunai changes are also interesting, means we dont need to be at point-blank range to get all kunai hits, which is cool.

Looking forward to Runecaster and Shadowmacer buffs/changes

Thats what i waited for too. Exactly what shinobi needed. :distinguished:

If Crossguard will be turned into a stance, they have to change Stagger debuff from Crossguard as it is very OP especially in pvp… and no, I’m not talking about that boost pierce damage crap.

Instead of Crossguard becoming a buff, would be better to be a attribute, that enables you to guard with C button with a two-handed sword. And maybe have chance to guard passively, like shield has, but with less chance.

1 Like

Sort of a heavy overlap with High Guard? :thinking:

Kind of, except that we don’t have Guardian or Hard shield to increase our defense or apply damage reductions. It should have been always a buff now that i think of it. Nobody uses it on PvE or PvP, is not viable.

Edit: Also, i’d make it like Gung-ho - Bear interaction where If you pop up Cross Guard, you can’t use High Guard. To avoid people playing Peltasta-Highlander-X builds.

1 Like

:thinking:

Tried crossguard during reset event in few build since it can auto swap but it doesn’t buff many pierce skill so I ditched it. I think I tried fencer, mata and dragoon(?).

Imo just make it crossguard staggered benefit self/slash skill with probably less restriction to apply it.

Hell yeah, but if you really want to improve paladin, at least give us back the sp restoration attribute for Restoration

4 Likes

Back off Paladin D:

The SP Skills belong to us Kabbalist

:prince: