Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Btw, reading the translations, it seems like Aukuras had goddess of fire attribute merged into its default effect. It seems like it provides fire damage to magic attacks and reduces the duration of harmful effects. So it may still be worth taking as a damage buff of sorts in a local area.

1 Like

Hi. Do you have any idea how is the Blessing, sacra, aspersion and magic defense formulas and if the Spell shop was changed? Just curious to know if Priests buffs will be ok to level up… Thanks in advance.

It’s not really about it being R8 or not, it’s about having offensive physical filler to weave into your down times when your buffs aren’t up, which Inquisitor is perfectly capable of providing on its own. Said filler will also be roughly on par with the power of the Zealot.

You couldn’t really do that so well the way the game currently is, because most physical filler available right now is from monk or paladin, which are weaker classes.

You could replace the Inquisitor with any of the other physical options if you wanted to. Paladin, Chaplain, etc. It’ll be better than taking Krivis just for those buff extensions.

1 Like

http://test.tree-of-builder-kr.tk/Builder/

For anyone interested in screwing about with trees or other little bits. In Korean, naturally.

9 Likes

Is Pardoner still shop trashcan class?

Healing Factor only lasts a few seconds now if I saw that right in the video. Restoration is really useful, but if you can still scroll the skill there is no need for Paladin whatsoever, you can just use a skill scroll for it.

For those who are interested in Kabbalist changes: I’ve put up a feedback in the forums:

where I list up the changes I’ve noticed so far.

Sorry, got no idea.
You can ask @Nekorin though, he may be willing to check that tomorrow.

Pardoner got some interesting buffs to Discerning Evil, but I don’t know if that’s enough to make it a powerful class.

Thanks you

EDIT: It keeps going D: is this normal or sim is wrong

dude wtf, Neko is using a lvl 1 mace
Ofc damage is stupidly bad

Edit : I mean i’m ok with some damage nerfs, since everybody seems to deal less anyway.
But what’s up with that SP tho xD

1 Like

There are a lot of errors on max skill levels,though xD

afaik Gevura e.g. only has 5 skill levels,
and Aqua Benedicta now lasts 8 seconds, not 6
[no more last drop attribute and no OHs anymore,though <_<].

http://test.tree-of-builder-kr.tk/Skill/?id=30409

New crit res debuff from pets. Curious to see how is this one.

Seems like hunters still useless but for Howlling and growlling now. Considering we have a new Stealth meta coming up they might be good for something else.

OH well I was expecting something more from hunters.

So uh, Squire got moved to the Scout tree, but has no changes or new skills as far as I can see. What’s up with that?

What does this skill?
http://test.tree-of-builder-kr.tk/Skill/?id=10009

Seems skill factors got reduced alot.

Catar Stroke is back!

스킬 계수 229% x 4회 looks strong like on early access days ^^

color me excited
but i cant help but feel pain when i play scout with high ping…

1 Like

It’s a defensive buff for swordsman that can’t stack with gung ho. It reduces damage taken and that’s about it.

Judging from this Simulator they didn’t get rid of the useless janky skills half of the classes had.

Shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up for imc’s designers.

“We gonna change it so classes aren’t picked up just for the buffs”

One week later, no changes to horrible skill selection,still has tons of classes that only have the buffs and nothing else. Just look at Swordman Tree.

1 Like

man, corsair nerf was brutal, hexen lost OH, impale lost OH i had 3 corsairs , and 4 builds with it waiting the changes :frowning:
yeah.
I have seen a lot of nerf in the thread, i just wanted to say that this is normal, after all this patch came to change the aspect where only handful of combination of classes was being played in the game because of how strong they are, so if imc changed the system so all of them could work together only two things could come from this, buff the weaker classes and/or nerf the strong ones, and this was what they did.
i myself felt that was better if they could of course simple buff all the weak ones , and not nerf, but maybe it was too hard to balance this way so now would be better if we really look forward in positive way and not try to look at the game with at least with past mindsets(and builds, even more with so little information we have), like for example: i have seen people complaining about krivis - zealot nerf(the indirect nerf caused by krivis weakling and blind faith), , yeah, but this was past build, of course people could make this work as today as well, yeah overall krivis received some nerf, but meltis is still there, and PD received a lot of buffs and new buffs skills, so krivis zealot may have received a nerf but if you make zealot krivis PD for example you could become even stronger than before, since PD buffs combo wells with krivis, and zealot, someone said that PD received a movespeed buff as well, that would help zealot, and all other very OP pd buffs with somehow short duration too that would receive a huge benefit from meltis.
new synergy are born with this patch, is up to us to discover it.
of course it also does not matter what we do, we may never be stronger as we are in the past, but hey, this was the focus of the patch, to put everyone is equal playing field, or at least trying too, so over stronger and super buffed builds is gone , at least if IMC did what they promised they would do.

1 Like

*continues to wait for official english translation

2 Likes

The overheats in this simulator are wrong. Either way many of the classes feel nerfed and there are bugs, I hope IMC doesn’t plan to release this update like this too soon.