Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Hope the duration increases because 1 minute is a bit long. Right now that skill is decent with 20cd when maxed.

@butterfly10970 I see some classes in wizard tree got some big nerfs. So I agree. They are still changing things, so maybe damage and duration will change again.

@frustratedsquirrel2 Alche does look much better now. I would totally like to support team mates with it, but someone said they have long cds? I have to check video again.

The pot throwing skills have Cd’s about 30 seconds or so. That might be a bit long considering they’re the only heals in the team. However it’s not so bad when you consider that you’ll probably be pairing Alche with a high CC class like Onmyo or Cryo in order to reduce the damage your party members are taking.

Hmm, yeah that would make it better wouldn’t it :thinking:
@frustratedsquirrel2 does it also heal the player?

It does. The alche in the video was using it to heal both herself and her necro minions.

I might just get that to help survive better. I’m hearing that warlocks invocation can now only have 5 spirits on the field? Is that true?

No love for Swords? What about my boi Cataphract? His skills are still crap? What about Matador? Or Hackapell?

1 Like

Can someone organize those videos in one topic please :)?

3 Likes

What’s the exact cleric changelist now at anyway?:

Clarification:
Don’t think I’ll be listing skill factors, check the skill sim when that’s up instead.
All buff values and stat scaling are from the respective skill simulators.
All dmg skills have a 0.5 - 60% enhance attribute atm.
All stat buffs have a 0.5 - 50% enhance attribute atm. (except zalciai which has a +100% one…)
Most Healing skills (Heal, Mass Heal, Indulgentia, Restoration and Tree of Sepiroth) have a 0.5 - 50% enhance atm.
But res, revive, Healing Factor and chortasmata don’t have healing enhance attributes.

Cleric:

• Lost Deprotected Zone, Divine Might and Safety zone but gained smite.
  • Heal turned into a single target heal.
  • Cure is a 3hit magic aoe that removes a r1 condition.
  • Smite is still smite but 4 overheat and on cleric, that’s fine.
  • Guardian Saint now has a +0.5% per level enhance attribute.
  • Has a new attribute that increases blunt dmg by 10% while wielding a 2h hammer.

Priest:

• lost exorcism & stoneskin but gained turn undead.
  • Aspersion no longer deals dmg and has a new formula, can’t make heads or tails of it though… Kept its enhance which now boosts its buff by 0.5-50%.
  • Monstrance now lowers evasion by 5% +3% per skill level. Also has a +0.5-50% enhance attribute.
  • Blessing now has a 0.5-50% attribute instead and a new formula. {(180+(skill lvl -1 ) * 60) * ((Spr / ( Spr + playerlvl) * 2)) +0.15)}
  • Resurrect is now a single target effect that heals a downed player for 10-50%. (lost its attribute btw.)
  • Sacrament now has a 0.5-60% enhance and a new formula. { (180 + (skilllevel -1) * 60) * ( ((spr / (spr + playerlvl) )) +0.15) }
  • Turn Undead is now a dmg skill on a 15s cd which stuns demon and mutants for 3s. Something about skill synergy with enchanter? (has dmg enhance)

Krivis:

• Aukuras lost its hp recovery and accuracy debuffs, dmg buff scales of str/int { 100 + (skilllvl * 45 ) + (Math.pow(Math.max(str, int), 0.9) }. 60s duration with 30s cd.
  • Zalciai gives +1% crit dmg buff and -1% crit res debuff per skill level… (Has an +100% enhance attribute for crit dmg buff and +5% crit rate buffs) is capped at lvl 10 now according to crevox. 30s cd.
  • Daino gives +10-50% accuracy for 10-30s with a 50s cd.
  • Divine Stigma gives +10% str/int now and +5-50% dmg vs debuffed enemies? (I see no mention of it being zaibas only now.)
  • Zaibas lost its splash attribute, has low dmg and OH3…
  • Melstis has a 90s cd.

Druid:

• Carnivory gives a 5-75% crit dmg buff for 15s with a 45s cd.
  • Chortasmata now gets a 10% healing bonus when used aside statue of zemyna.
  • Sterea Trofh now has a 60s cd and a 5-15s duration. (it does translate as increases evasion but no value is listed either…)
  • Seedbomb is now also a targeted buff to 1 ally…
  • Lycanthropy loses sp far quicker, and its crit rate buff is now +10-50% for both forms.
  • Thorns now has an 10-50% chancee to inflict bleeding via its new attribute.
  • Hengestone improves druid dmg by 10%, negates lycan sp drain and adds +1 skill level for certain skills. (circles, objects and priest skills?) 20s duration with a 25s cd.
  • Has a new 100 level attribute that changes stats for shapeshift, transform and lycanthropy but no mention of which stats or what amount.

Sadhu:

• OoB can now be used while channeling, edit: still has lowered defenses x…x…
  • Possession now lasts 4s instead…
  • ABE has a new attribute that causes the explosion to kd less and happen at your main body instead.
  • Prakriti now deals damage when used for up to 7.5s.
  • Vashita Siddhi now stuns, deals dmg and grants aqua benedicta 30% of its dmg.
  • Prana no longer has attributes, now lasts 30s, grants 20% of your min-matk as additional soul attack, increases soul dmg by 75% and soul additional attack dmg by 25%.

Dievdirby:

• Zemyna now decreases sp cost by 1.5% per skill level, has a 60s cd and a 15-45s duration.
  • Carve owl now has 15 skill levels, lasts 50s, can endure 190 hits and has a 30+1xskillvl% skill factor x3 with a 15s cd now. (and an aoe attack that looks ugly…)
  • Laima now has 10 skill levels and reduces allied cooldown by 2% per skill level, 50s cd and 60 duration. Also slows enemies by 10% and increases their cd by 20% innately now. (aka it will agro)
  • World Tree now reduces evasion by 2(3 with maxed enhance)% per skill level and still silences enemies. Lasts 35s and has a 60s cd.
  • Ausrine now gives a 60-300s 50% Laima & Zemyna buffs if you out of range of those statues and decreases owl statues atk cycle by 0.2s for 20s with a 70s cd.

Oracle:

• Lost Twist of Fate and Forecast.
  • Gained Divine Might Instead, same as before.
  • Arcane Energy now grants 6% evasion at lvl 15… (Kind of hoping it’s the old forecast attribute dodge/miss instead.)
  • Prophecy now has 1 skill level and lasts 15s with a 1m cd.
  • Death Sentence now increases dmg by 15-60% for 25s vs 5 enemies with a 60s cd. (and still has slow attribute)
  • Foretell is now a 7s non-moving circle channel type skill that always invulns inside it with a 50s cd.

Monk:

• Iron Skin now reduces physical dmg by 0.5-7.5% for 300s, with a 60s cd.
  • Double Punch is now a toggle that increases your attack speed by 20-300 and which still has an enhance. (base 50% skill factor x2 hits though and lost its blunt dmg debuff.)
  • Energy Blast now deals double dmg vs enemies debuffed by divine stigma and has a 20s cd.
  • GBS resets other monk skills and adds a +10-50% dmg buff with a 10s duration and a 60s cd.
  • Hand knife is now a 1 point skill with no cd that can only be used after palm strike. No longer kd’s.
  • Palm strike now has 4 oh, a 20s cd, and ignores 0.5% defense per skill level. No longer kd’s.
  • God Finger Flick now has a 25s cd, 4 oh and a 5s debuff per cast.
  • One Inch Punch now has 4 oh.

Pardoner:

• Indulgentia is now also a heal over time skill, bit missing some key details on how it works. 30s cd, 4-18s duration.
  • Discerning evil nows has a weird mechanic where it only extends debuffs once if they are hit. And even has it’s own skill factor and a 15s cd. 30-100% debuff time.
  • Decatose has a 20s cd now but I don’t see any mention of a 1hit ko mechanic either.

Paladin:

• Gained Stone Skin, which should now reduce both magical & physical dmg.
  • Resist Elements now has a 45s duration, 90s cd and reduces property dmg by an unknown percentage.
  • Restoration is now an healing aura that ticks every 3s.
  • Barrier now lasts 4s per skill level for up to 20s max with a 30s cd. It increases mdef by 10-50% and only kept the dmg redirection attribute.
  • Sanctuary has a 40s cd and a 10s duration…
  • Weapon switch works for demo/sanctuary now.
  • Conviction has a 20% chance to stun, has a 20s debuff which increases unknow type? dmg by 2-30%. Also deals additional dmg if it kills an enemy under Death Sentence.

Chaplain:

• Last Rites no longer stacks with Sacrament.
  • Aspergillum now has a 68-80% skill factor and and kept its enhance attribute.
  • Has a new self buff Binatio that increases attack speed by 70 - 280 for 30s with a 40s cd. (has a enhance attribute.)
  • Has a new self buff The Helper Time that prevents knockbacks for 12-30s with a 30s cd.
  • Has a new skill “Visible talent” which stores non-skill dmg for 10s and then deals dmg based on that. Has a 40s cd.
  • Build Capalla now lasts 60s and gives a 15-60s buff that increases holy dmg. (has an enhance attribute)

Plague Doctor:

• Lost disenchant and Bloodletting.
  • Healing factor is now a 10s duration hp recovery buff with a 60s cd. Has a 102 - 277% heal factor and hits per 0.5s.
  • Methadone now gives kd immunity, prevent casting interruptions and prevents debuffs of rank 2 or lower. 10s duration with 30s cd. (not sure if it still has the +20% dmg taken bs.)
  • BDS & Incineration reverted to our 20s cd no overheat and 15s cd 2 oh.
  • Gained a new buff “Modafinil” which increases move speed for up to (3+ 0.5 per skill level) based on the users spr. 35s cd. (spr scales that effect for up to +100%)
  • Beak Mask is now a 1 pointer that prevents r3 and lower debuffs 100% of the time for 60s with a 10s cd. + lost its attributes.

Kabbalist:

• Double Chance has been removed.
  • R7 now has synergy with Omikuji, which causes enemies hit by r7 to get the 4th debuff which decreases crit res by 50% for 10s. (credit to @greyhiem ofc)
  • Ein Sof is now a single target +30(45% with attribute)% max hp buff on a 1m cd that lasts 24-80s, it lost its sp+two uses attributes and it’s healing bonus now stacks additively with spr’s heal bonus?
  • Clone now copies mobs for (3-15+(calc nr.x2))seconds.
  • Tree of Sephiroth now lasts 11-15s instead.

Inquisitor:

• I don’t see any changes aside from skill factors…

Miko:

• Has a new rng buff skill “Omikuji” that has a 10s duration with a 45s cd and gives either: +5% crit chance, +20% crit rate, +50% crit rate, nothing or -50% crit res debuff. (has a enhance attribute.)
  • Kagura now increases magic dmg by 10-50% instead.

Zealot:

• Blind Faith got nerfed to 20%-200% spr to dmg modifier and now only works for 20 hits instead.

Exorcist:

• Aqua lost overheat.
  • Entity no longer damages regular enemies.

Sources:

/shrug.

Will need to see more info but only paladin exceeded my expectations nicely.
Kabba and Monk deserved better though.

17 Likes

If I am not mistaken BM keeps its large skill pool because some will still use Pistol as a secondary while others will main it.
Given Double Gun Stance isn’t particularly weapon swap friendly for Dagger And pistol gameplay. People may still BM + Schwarzreitter as well.

becos main item i will use matk i make wizard fram but today class thuan and link go patk

Sadhu has a new attack, it stuns things. Plague Doctor’s new skill is movement speed + casting speed. Other than that it’s mostly all as you say, from what I saw anyway.

I would say Monk actually got a pretty great little buff with Double Punch, it’s Krivis who deserves better, imo. They got completely left in the rain.

From what I saw from the stream, I was impressed by Sadhu, Monk, Pally and Chaplain quality of life changes. We probably also shouldn’t underestimate PD’s unholy fusion of meth + bloodletting as a support ability either, even if they did lose Disenchant.

I’m just happy my Pally/Plague Doctor is still going to fill the function I built it for, even if I can no longer cheese Velcoffer with Disenchant.

1 Like

WHAT ?! NOOOOO !!!
Nonononononono

It already drains over 5k SP with impossibility to cast any other spell come on …

Don’t worry, just cast Henge Stone before you cast Lycanthropy. The SP drain won’t happen as long as wolf form is near the henge.

Wolf cooldown is also lower, I believe. It went from 2 minutes to something like 1m 20s

Zealot actually got hit quite hard but it’s in a different way, very indirectly.

Krivis is now a terrible class, which means you either take a terrible class you shouldn’t take in order to get Melstis to buff your lightning aura or you accept the CD and that’s a nerf.

On top of that you can no longer get SP from SPR and Arcane Energy no longer has SPR, so Zealot’s Blind Faith is severely lowered in power, and way more annoying to use in PvE.

This patch is almost all nerfs, even Paladin which you mentioned is kind of good now, they still suffer from forced stats like we all do, so low HP on a tank, and I didn’t know this until reading your post but 4 seconds per level Barrier is 20 seconds at level 5 which is the max? That’s terrible considering the hefty item cost of the skill.

4 Likes

I feel like taking Inquisitor or something is going to be much more of a dps increase for zealot than having your buffs up all the time, though. That wasn’t an option before.

Blind faith is an issue though, yeah. Can’t rely on Kabbalist to heal back all that lost SP either.

1 Like

The two have no synergy, you’re thinking of it with the same numbers as we currently have, in which case yea having 2 R8 classes might make up for one of them having so much downtime. But these aren’t R8 classes anymore, it’s likely everything will be around the strength of a R5 class. So having Inquisitor in the Zealot build offers no value to Zealot. You can’t spread anything with wheel, it doesn’t give SP or a movement speed boost, or even an invulnerability. All it really does is I guess Inquisitor can make enemies devil type so they take a bit more damage from Blind Faith which is mostly a terrible skill now because the values are so low.

Some Cleric classes got nerfed way too hard to be viable right now.

The scout branch is a positive surprise.

1 Like

Hmm yeah, lvl 5 is max. You’d need a gem (if one still exists) + DM just to get it to 28s.

Around the 1hour:34min mark that starts in the neko stream btw. You can see him get visibly confused by how lvl 1 barrier lasts 4s hehe.

@zordagoth:
https://youtu.be/owikiS-km18?t=11025
See for yourself x…x

Btw, reading the translations, it seems like Aukuras had goddess of fire attribute merged into its default effect. It seems like it provides fire damage to magic attacks and reduces the duration of harmful effects. So it may still be worth taking as a damage buff of sorts in a local area.

1 Like

Hi. Do you have any idea how is the Blessing, sacra, aspersion and magic defense formulas and if the Spell shop was changed? Just curious to know if Priests buffs will be ok to level up… Thanks in advance.