Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

People seems to forget that even though % modifiers are lower than before base Atk of ALL weapons is WAY higher than before

1 Like

The skills have lots of good attributes that unlock at base lv 200/300 etcā€¦

But it still looks terrible.

P.s: Iā€™m not even worried by the Numbers per se,the problem is that mechanically terrible skills are still terrible. The reason people didnā€™t pick barbarian and Hoplite attack skills for example, is because they feel like ā– ā– ā– ā–  to use.

And btw,they just gave Hoplite ANOTHER buff skill, hilarious.

Sure but if goon got skillfactors around 1k % it looks extremly weak ^^

weapons received almost double the damage, varying from 65% to 125% depending on the rank, and also> thereā€™s a photo of raid bosses that today have 200m with only 50m hp
damage etc formula was changed as well.

Its a shorter duration, faster tick version of it. Based on what I saw.

Lycanthropy no longer has increased duration attribute. Cd is now 90 secs.

Itā€™s an attribute.

Carnivory and Sterea shouldnt need grass anymore based on what I saw. Needs confirmation.

Also has a 30 second CD

Stores non skill damage, then at the end explodes the damage in AoE. (If I am correct)

1 Like

Chronomancer feels retarded hahah
Only good skill is Quick Cast. If only Backmasking could bring back previously casted magic circles, it could be good. But as a single support class in middle of many dps classes, it canā€™t fit anywhere.
I will need to rethink really hard all my 5 mages, and I will probably change 2 or 3 of them into scout and cleric.

I watch other skillfactors as well.
Mostly Swordy tree 800-1000% seems to be a high skill % but monks factors look realy weak.

Energyblast may be ok.

Some Dragoon skills:
D-fall: ģŠ¤ķ‚¬ ź³„ģˆ˜ 975%
D-tooth: ģŠ¤ķ‚¬ ź³„ģˆ˜ 176% x 6ķšŒ

Lancerskills:
Rhongomiant: 1022%
Quintaint: 679% (Theres still the Crush Attribute for 3-hits)

Even Cata skills are Stronger:
Earthwave: 117% x 5ķšŒ

all on max lvl

1 Like

Earth wave still has overheat? Steady charge seems powerful too, 600% at lv 1.

I hope hoplite doesnā€™t become obligatory with their new spear buff. Pretty sure that makes 2 damage buffs and a pierce debuff, all stacking damage boosts.

This sim is not fully corrected with everything from ktest. dont trust all of it

Delete Buller Marker, what a clusterfuck of a class.

1 Like

No clue about overheats.
Sharp spear translation says something about 20% more crit damage.

Acrobatic mount get nerfed to only 30% increase in damage.

I think Hop is better even for lancers.

1 Like

Well, palm and knife have 5 overheats, I thinkā€¦ So it isnā€™t THAT bad, I guess.

1 Like

CHEESUS thatā€™s a lot of mana youā€™re eating there boi

Can someone clarify to me if Ausrine statue will maintain other statues effects even if you leave their area? Does it apply for when the statue is gone too?

Muay Thai buff looks litā€¦ 5 second duration, during the buff, all your muay thai skills have 0.5 sec cooldown, lol.

Then when it ends 60 sec cd for everything :sad:

Worth it? probs not.

Said all Nak Muai after finishing the quest :expressionless:

1 Like

I donā€™t like what they did with some buffs. There are builds where you can (and probably should) pick 6 ~ 7 buffs that last about 30 seconds. Can you imagine having to buff up every 30 seconds? Itā€™ll be a pain in the ass. Why they donā€™t make some of those buffs into toggle on/off skills/passives?

1 Like

AoE cleric build
Diev-Miko-Kabber re:build solo Bernice. This is also the owner of ktest-builder site

2 Likes

Depends on your ping and sp pool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBIie6T5uxI

2 Likes

Watching all this moviesā€¦ this low mp hurt my eyes, Iā€™m so used to my full SPR build where I donā€™t really have to care about manaā€¦ damn :slight_smile:

3 Likes