Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I KNOW RIGHT?

That’s how they used to be called on the kCBT wasn’t?

2 Likes

small update to mi stat table…

Base class lvl is 15 not 45… so base class final stats are lower :V

1 Like

Don’t say what u don’t know. Doppel without shinobi still a powerfull class, even with new class system with fencer & auto swap beyond other possibilities

Aren’t the stats based on character level instead?

1 Like

what? You mean the 5 starters classes only have 15 job points? Hope thats not the case, though becoming a Falconner at lv 15 is interesting.

@hubertorito
Someone asked about gems right? Images are too blurry but I can still recognize the stats

8 star yellow
Main or off-hand weapon: +547 Physical critical attack damage (+128 at level 1 gem)
top or bottom: +1535 physical defence (+360 at level 1 gem)
gloves or boots: +70 block penetration (+15 at level 1 gem)

Red (1 star):
-main or offhand : +72 physical attack
-top or bottom: +15 block
-gloves or shoes: +15 accuracy

Blue (1star):
-main or off: +72 magic attack
-top or bottom: +360 magic def
-gloves or shoes: +15 critical resistance

green (1star):
main or off: +128 Magic critical attack damage
top or bottom: +15 evasion
gloves or shoes: +15 critical rate

white (1star):
any item: looting chance +4

13 Likes

It is 15 level base classes. It’s said multiple times in the five pages topics on ktos.

Also i saw a lot of people say “the stats based on the four classes are additional”.

But at some point it’s explained it’s an average of the four classes you choose.

Exemple : Str coefficient or your classes are 1, 0.5 , 0.7 and 0.9. then your Str Coefficient of your char is : (1 + 0.5 + 0.7 + 0.9 ) / 4 = 3.1/4 = 0.775. ^^

Well may be wrong if the automatic translation is falsed. But don’t think so. :wink:

• 소드맨 + 하이랜더 + 바바리안 + 도펠죌트너인 경우 힘은 1레벨 당 (0.75 + 0.95 + 0.8 + 0.9) / 4 = 0.85 가 증가합니다.

If this is true then the stat modifier will be averaged based on your build.
In this example, a build of Swordsman+Highlander+Barbarian+Doppelsoeldner (0.75 + 0.95 + 0.8 + 0.9) will result in a STR modifier of 0,85 (3,4/4= 0.85).

The points will be distributed accordingly (and if I read that correctly, it’s not one but two points per base level)

That’s correct. There’s an example for the stat distribution of lvl 390 characters.

1 Like

Just saw it,too, stupid broken pictures <_<

Seems like the average amount of points will be around 780 + current base stats at level 1.

2 Likes

I saw a lot of people saying it was just pure addition, so i prefered to try and clarify from what i’ve read. Glad it’s really how it works. ^^

Hac + Lan + Cata = Rider Build

Shi + Link + Cor = Burst Melee

wow , already think some nice build now.

I think this could be seen as a nerf to cleric but it needed it. Yall did top dps + heal at the same time. Pick one to do well or be a weaker hybrid.

Mmmmm, interesting, that would mean that stat from gear would be way more relevant… that makes a lot more sense then… thanks

I wonder how long before this is on iToS… I need time to say goodbye to like 80% of my builds :sob:

Am sorry I coulbn’t max you all :sad:

1 Like

Huh, I think this is the wrong game to be attached to any particular builds. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Nothing is sacred and everything’s bound to get reworked sooner or later. That’s what they’ve been doing each semester since “Renewal”.
I hope this update arrives soon on kTest so I can start working on the new builds for my characters. Even better if it’s tomorrow.

2 Likes

No problem. ^^ We’re here to clarify things etc anyway. ^^
And to try to find some infos between all of those who can’t accept the change, like the fact that cleric won’t be as OP anymore. ^^ (I have 20 chars, my main is a cleric, i can’t be the same build anymore since it had five classes : cleric/priest/chaplain/paladin/inqi , but i knew that it was OP for multiple reasons, so i’m kinda happy if everything becomes really more faire and square, and that’s what it seems from what we saw)

The update seems to take place the 22/11 for Ktos Live Server from the 5fth page topic. So either it will be on ktest next week, either they put it directly on live server 'cause they need a real scale testing directly. ^^

1 Like

The sooner, the better… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They NEED remove all gems inside arms/armors of everyone and put on inventory or something like that as blessed shards/gems

And finally doing uphill makes more sense… what’s left its optimize the uphill too

They’ll send them all in market retrieve tab. Like last times.