Flare Shot (Sc)
Pommel Beat (Sw)
Kneeling Shot (Ar)
Flare (Pyro)
Stone Skin (Pri)
Ogovere (Bokor)

1 Like

Sorcerer Necro Bokor Bots incoming…

@STAFF_Bob who had the amazing idea, cause that person needs a kick and I don’t mean from it job it should keep it…

I mean an actual kick in the butt, unless that’s it fetish then don’t kick it :expressionless:

ALSO, ■■■■…ALL…MY…BUILDS…

Some class changes from context (post 1 of devblog):

Swordsman
-Hackapel was moved to swordsman tree, with its Sword changed to Main-hand, allowing you to wear a shield or dagger in the off-hand.
-All swordies gain the ability of auto-weapon swap to use skills (similar to archer tree)
-Templar+guild is changed. You may now use all guild functions without the templar class. The existing templar class will return during the ’ guild’ system remake.

Skill
-image of gungho level 5 shows +10% physical attack increase as a buff. Duration 300s.

Wizard
-Bokor & Taoist moved to Wizard tree to fit the ’ magic & summoner’ classes theme.

Skill

-

Runecaster new skill is the symbol for Rune of Dagaz (rune of the day) (’ day’ of day & night). Could also be rune of earth I guess. You may guess which effect this skill may have based on the name.
Other skills did not change: Isa (rune of ice), Thurisaz (rune of giants), Tiwaz (justice), Algiz (protection), Hagalaz (destruction).

Elementalist new skill: elemental essence. Provides a buff which increases your elemental damage when you attack an enemy which is weak vs the element (the element of the skill you casted). Level 10 shows 60 seconds duration and +100% damage vs elemental-weakness enemies. Cooldown 1 minute

-Chronomancer gains quickcast(formerly a wizard skill), and an icon of a new skill is also shown.

-Archer tree remains with the least classes, but a new musket & cannon class will be added next year.
-Also, cannons are changed from off-hand to a 2-handed weapon, gaining increased physical attack and 5 socket slots.
-The running shot skill is deleted (formerly a quarrel shooter skill) and the masinios crossbow’s effect of +running shot levels is removed too. The list mentioned by @pao555555 shows all removed/changed/reorganized skills.

Cleric tree did not get any new classes.
-buffs may now be targeted to a specific character. For example, you may select a party member to instantly give them ’ plague doctor’s healing factor skill’. This removes the hassle of having to cast a tile on the floor and making a party member walk on the tile. Also prevents buffs from being stolen (accidentally). An example of how this system will work is shown:

-New tree is the ’ scout’ tree, consisting of classes which use daggers or pistols + have non-healing support. -Their main hand-weapon will be a sword, with a dagger or pistol in the off-hand.
-This class is intended to have skills which scale (on) attack speed.
-The support classes thaumathurge, linker and enchanter were moved to the new scout tree.
Final tree: scout(base class), rogue,shinobi, corsair, thauma, linker, enchanter, squire, schwarzer reiter.

-Thaumathurge swell left & swell right is combined into 1 skill: swell hands. Thauma gains the skill Quicken (formerly a chronomancer skill).

Enough reading, be back later

17 Likes

Hacka being sent to Sword tree would make more sense, lore-wise.

re: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakkapeliitta

“They would attack at a full gallop, fire the first pistol at twenty paces and the second at five paces, and then draw the sword.”

Weirdly enough, Corsair is going to Scout right? :laughing:

Wizard support classes moved and only Wizard dmg classes left at Wizard.
Except Chrono and Alchemist? Will they get dps skills/rework? :thinking:

Took them so long. Finally. :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Wow, RIP Transpose. Deleted! Rip Safety zone and Surespell!

(Just for easier browsing)

Swordsman
Restrain
Double Slash
Concentrate
Pommel Beat
Peltasta
Butterfly
Umbo Thrust
Langot
Highlander
Skull Swing
Vertical Slash
Hoplite
Long Stride
Barbarian
Helm Chopper
Giant Swing
Rodelero
Shooting Star
Fencer
Lunge
Attaque Coquille
Doppelsoeldner
Mordschlag

Archer
Full Draw
Heavy Shot
Kneeling Shot
Quarrel Shooter
Running Shot
Ranger
Time Bomb Arrow
Hunter
Snatching
Sapper
Collar Bomb
Rogue
Capture
Vendetta

Cleric
Depro Zone
Safety Zone
Divine Might
Priest
Exocise
Stone Skin
Paladin
Turn Undead
Smite
Druid
Telepath

Wizard
Sure Spell
Sleep
Pyromancer
Flare
Psychokino
Telekinesis
Bokor
Ogovere
Elementalist
Prominence
Freezing Sphere
Chronomancer
Haste
Quicken (Thaumaturge)
Featherfoot
Bone Pointing

Scout
Perspective Distortion
Flu Flu
Flare Shot
Linker
Spiritual Chain
Thaumaturge
Swell Right Arm
Swell Left Arm
Transpose
Schwarzer Reiter
Wild Shot

2 Likes

_> sees “sprinkle HP potion”

ALCHEMIST LETS GOOOOOO!!!

Note that some are not deleted,though but moved to another gem.
Judging from the known Thaumaturge case with Quicken, I guess these skills are relocated to other Classes:

2 Likes

RIP old swordsman dilemma
Gung ho vs Concentrate

3 Likes

The extreme major change to stats is very destructive to those who have spent lots of silver and efforts ichoring their velcoffer gears. Just 1 example is that any velcoffer gear that has STR + SPR becomes a joke.

2 Likes

Actually, some skills only changed which gem will provide his +1. This is the list that I have of skills that will not have gems anymore. Some buffs I can understand the reason, but could we consider the damage skills below as deleted?

Skills with no gems

-> Rodelero

• Shooting Star

-> Chronomancer

• Haste

-> Rogue

• Capture
  • Vendetta

-> Highlander

• Skull Swing
  • Vertical Slash

-> Priest

• Exorcise

-> Thaumaturge

• Swell Right Arm
  • Swell Left Arm
  • Transpose

-> Quarrel Shooter

• Running Shot

-> Hoplite

• Lunge
  • Long Stride

-> Doppelsoeldner

• Mordschlag

-> Hunter

• Pointing
  • Snatching

-> Archer

• Full Draw
  • Heavy Shot

-> Wizard

• Surespell
  • Sleep

-> Elementalist

• Freezing Sphere

-> Scout

• Perspective Distortion
  • FluFlu
  • Flare Shot

-> Peltasta

• Butterfly
  • Umbo Thrust
  • Langort

-> Druid

• Telepath

-> Swordsman

• Restrain
  • Concentrate
  • Pommel Beat

-> Schwarzer Reiter

• Wild Shot

-> Corsair

• Dust Devil

-> Fencer

• Attaque Coquille

-> Psychokino

• Telekinesis

-> Cleric

• Deprotected Zone
  • Safety Zone

-> Linker

• Spiritual Chain

-> Barbarian

• Giant Swing

-> Ranger

• Time Bomb Arrow

-> Pyromancer

• Flare

-> Bokor

• Ogouveve

Also, there are new skills added to some gems:

new skills with gems

Fertilization *
Sprinkle HP Potion *
Modafinil *
Leg Hold Traps *
Tusar Rihi’s Inn *
Spring Trap *
Omikuji *
Sprinkle SP Potion *
Oblique Shot
Bejable Talent *
Howling
Advanced Orders *
Tomahawk *
Fire Wall
Bear *
Block and Shot *
Insurance Policy *
Katrash *
Hard Shield *
Abandonment *
Create Skeleton Wizard *
Time Forward *
Paraclitus Time *
Rune of Stone *
Sharp Spear *
Double Attack *
Swell Hands *
Concentration *
Dragon Soar *
Knife Throwing *
Flying Colors *
(Algum Jutsu… traduz Phoning) *
Dagger Slash *
Binatio *
Elemental Essence *
Riot *
Free Step *
Enchant Glove *

1 Like

4 Likes

Seems like they are changing the way overheats work, to individual cooldowns per overheat. That’s a change I’ve been wanting for a while.

10 Likes

I think the way it works after this is that when the cooldown of the skill passes, it recovers all of your overheats instead of just the one it used to ( which would lead to it being faster to use all OH rather than wait)

It still limits cleric build variety, which was my original worry about such a system and why I brought it up.

Yeah, and I’m saying that it’s inherently to the cleric’s detriment.

• Clerics have 3 main skill scaling mechanics via patk, matk and spr scaling. Which means that they need to spread that 2.0 over 5 stats instead of just 3 like the other classes. And more importantly int/spr don’t affect patk, dex/str don’t affect matk and spr is the sole stat for minions/buffs.
    (with the exception of a few 0 factors ofc, but only 1 combo can avoid off stats entirely.)

• The +3-5% bonus per 10 of a stat also means that wider distributions end with fewer stat points to boot.

• My main gripe is still that it severely limits the amount of cleric class choices.
    Sure we may have 17 classes, but in terms of stats only 2 classes are good for hybrid matk/patk builds, 6 for str/dex, 8 for int/spr and 6 for spr only.
    We may be able to fit in 1 off-stat class, but will get a decent loss of stats due to it. And all those below 0.2 stat factors aren’t helping either.

See post #2049 and what it quotes, it’s because I solely brought up cleric to begin with.
As you said, it’s not an issue for the other base classes. Not atm anyway… knock on wood…

2 Likes

SPR affects magic crit now,though

Scout class is so “thief like”.

And hacka/fencer/Matador should be part of the class.

Give hacka a pistol in the offhand and it has synergie with many classes on the tree.

Fencer+Matador would have synergie with Corsair/Rogue/Shinobi there isnt much on the swordy side.

And thauma feels realy wierd there.

ITs all ybout atack speed so why arent those classes there? D:

1 Like

WoW , scout lost so many skills. Also, Kneeling Shot out of archer and probably into some class in the scout tree considering that skill is all about attack speed huh.