Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

They NEED remove all gems inside arms/armors of everyone and put on inventory or something like that as blessed shards/gems

And finally doing uphill makes more sense… what’s left its optimize the uphill too

They’ll send them all in market retrieve tab. Like last times.

I dont know if I buy all those skills being removed from the game simply because they no longer have a skill gem. Most likely just being renamed.

Peltasta losing umbo thrust and butterfly would gut the class…

you are mistaken, I do not care for the “build” themselves…

what pains me is the characters that are no longer achievable and will lose their identity :sad:

I will lose 4 of 8 characters thanks to this changes :sob:

no more:

:weary:

I dunno if anyone mentioned it… but did you realised that there is no mounted class on archer tree now btw? I’m wondering if it will ever reappear later on…
I always tried to make a mounted bow archer even if it wasn’t the best. I had a 1-skill mounted mergen too once and also I was rly considering getting it again as my last rank on my hacka-falconer-ranger instead of hacka2.
I wouldn’t mind if mergen at last would get a mount attribute and some skills would be allowed on mounts… :F but I guess that won’t be a thing… XD

It is most likely sword-pistol now. Pistol classes are on the Scout tree too. So it somewhat makes sense. I only find the support wizards rly rly weird on the tree. I hope they change their theme enough so i can accept it lol…

Most of them are more likely just somewhat changed. We’ll see soon…

you dont see the need for skeletons for the wizard?? have you ever played a summoner character??

No, you didn’t get what i wanted to say and also it is outdated now. Everything changes so much that I don’t know anymore how a Necro will look like.

What I meant is that I didn’t see the need of a new type of skeleton skill (the Wizard Skeleton one) for Necro (that already has Skeleton Soldier and Archer) and could have rather imagine it as a master class skill for Necro if anything.
But as I said now I don’t even know…

I don’t know where it came from but I rly hope so because I suggested it for them multiply times… D:

AS a Main summoner (not bot plis :3) a nice freaking idea =) more minions to my side <3

2 Likes

Block is already becoming a non factor in PVP like gemfeud since everyone is either a caster, musket, lancer, or retiarius and all of them completely bypass block in its current form.

This will be a nerf to block in PVE and actually a buff to block overall in PVP, which is fine, it just means that more classes will be able to participate in PVP without having to completely negate block.

yes, be prepare to compete with swarms of bots with 50+ summons on screen at same time :confounded:

I was sorcerer necro once…

They just need to allow Exorcists Gregorate to destroy all summons on screen and there will be no more bots.

1 Like

i get your point now… and teh case of summon wizard skeletons before the new changes coming i tough it was going to be like an ATRIBUTE Changing the archers into wizards whats the plus??? magic cant be blocked so it was like a buff to the skeletons if u were gint in to pvp but u lose the damage 100% of the debuff from the necromancer pest so u got more hits from them but les damage due the debufff BUTTT now with these changes i dont see if it is going to be an atribute useless due the magic block unles they give you a super smmon wizard skeleton so one more to our army i hope so :3

1 Like

maybe as an attribute…

I don’t think we have enough information at all yet to fully understand it.
But we can try to get a better understanding at least…

• Swordman + Highlander + Barbarian + doppel if power is 1 per level then (0.75 + 0.95 + 0.8 + 0.9 ) / 4 = increased by 0.85.
  • Decimals are truncated in the final calculation. (ehh? to 0.1 decimal? and what is considered the final calculation?)

The thing is that it acting as a final multiplier seems easy enough to calculate, but the “if power is 1 per level” is throwing me off. Isn’t that always the case?

We do have another hint though:
ktos390s%20highvss%20pelta

Basically swordsman + highlander vs swordsman + peltasta at lvl 390.
With 7 str, 8 con, 2 int, 3 spr and 5 dex being base swordsman stats we can rule those out.

So 390 swords+high = +330 str, +193 con and +253 dex.
and 390 swords+pelta = +204 str, +436 con and +137 dex.

In terms of factors:
Swordsman = 0.75 str, 0.5 dex, 0.75 con
Highlander = 0.95 str, 0.8 dex, 0.25 con
Peltasta = 0.3 str, 0.2 dex, 1.5 con

Obviously this means it’s not retroactive as it’s way to low for that, but calculated per level.
So for the first 15 class levels of swordsman you only get the swordsman stat factors.
The next 45 you get (swordsman + next class) /2 instead. etc etc.

Since 15+45+45+45 is a total of 150 class ranks, let’s assume the first 39 levels are sword only.
39 x 0.75 = 29.2 str, 29.2 con and 19.5 dex.
Which leaves us with

Highlander = +300.8 str, +163.8 con and +233.5 dex. / 351 =
0.83 str, 0.46 con and 0.66 dex per level on average.
(0.75 + 0.95) / 2 = 0.85 str
(0.75 + 0.25) / 2 = 0.5 con
(0.5 + 0.8 / 2) = 0.65 dex

Peltasta = +174.8 str, +366.8 con and +117.5 dex. / 351 =
0.48 str, 1.02 con, 0.32 dex per level on average.
(0.75 + 0.3) / 2 = 0.5 str
(0.75 + 1.5) / 2 = 1.12 con
(0.5 + 0.2) / 2 = 0.35 dex

Yep incorrect, so it is retroactive?
Got distracted because I got base con wrong meh…

EDIT:
Yeah the retroactive x 389 makes more sense. I’ll leave this up to show it isn’t what I thought earlier.

&

You dun goofed, the both of you.

If anything the downsides mentioned won’t affect to be meta matk cleric builds due to how good spr is for them as a stat, and how it is found on both support and dmg heavy magic classes.
They might be a bit squishier though.

They’re mostly complaints about:

• Patk clerics being very limited and likely having poor healing with only krivis/druid as support choices.
  • hybrid clerics needing twice as much dmg skills to compete given their stat loss, and only having 1 class to chose from really.
  • a general loss of build diversity for clerics since any mixture of say spr+str or dex+int being incredibly poor choices.
2 Likes

cuz they are not controled by the demons and the goddesd gives to us necromancer the power to do it xDD

Join my legion - plis

kinda reached the same conclusion… hope it isnt like that and the game forces you to take a new class until you have 3… unless it will be really painful to decide a build…

1 Like

i feel ya bro when i heared about the new changes (except for the bokor class going in to wizard tree) i said well i am going to be Wiz 3 Sorcer 3 Necro 3 and something that helps me to kill with my minions in pvp and pve then i get these news like O_O omg more summons but i still like always without good class to help to kill xD i guess i will kill enemies with my vodoo doll now >D wuahhahaah