Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

OK, this is Maga Bow, and here is a new bow(Notice the item level being 415 wow). Maga has the characters for “Attack against Large-type”, and the new bow has similar characters at the end. My question is, is it “Attack against [insert something here]” or “[something something] Large-type”? The somethings I would like to know what they are as well, if anyone is so kind to let me know.

I believe that’s additional holy property attack.

Do you mean Maga’s 대형 대상 공격력 vs Solmiki’s 신성 속성 공격력?

Solmiki gives +151 Holy property attack. 공격력 is a pretty generic way of saying ‘attack strength’

Yeah, that’s what I needed, thank you very much.

1 Like

Does anyone knows what Confusion attribute from Ultimate Dimension of Sage do on PvP?

the same thing confustion does on wugushi and sadhu, be compleetyl useless on pvp and pve

Confusion in this game gets rid of allies and enemies and makes anyone under this effect capable of friendly fire. It’s pretty useless in PvE since you can’t confuse bosses to smack their underlings, and in PvP they’d usually be aware that they can team kill and act more careful.

Great vid ever

8 Likes

just wanna ask what cryo skill did it use to kill the frozen mobs in the cryo video after he surround himself with icewall? is that gust?

That is Ice blast.

1 Like

Sweet baby jesus i thought resurrected monsters couldn’t be resurrected again even by another chrono

Hi guys :slight_smile: Just one quick question (and I’m sorry because I know it’s a very common question, but I swear I can’t find the answer)

When Rank 8 classes comes to Korea? Is there a date? I want to know the exact launch date of this important patch, because I look at youtube / wikis every day expecting new information (detailed numbers of the abilities, Miko class, etc…) and I want to know when to look :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you very much!

go to first page of this thread you’ll see the answer

have you actually tested Confusion in TBL? i tested Vashita Siddhi (Confuse effect, 50% chance on lvl5 attribute) but on 1v1, and it doesn’t seem to affect necromancer skeleton summon AI (it doesn’t attack their necromancer master).

The thing is, when it happens, the AI of mostly anything just bugs out. That’s why Byu called it a worthless debuff in both PvE and PvP.

In TBL though, it’s hard to test, but if I can get my Sadhu in and test a few results, I’ll tell ya. x:

Any Plague2 PvP videos? cant seem to find any :confused:

nothing to do with meta or anything, but someone in kr actually go for
Cryo3 > Pyro2 > Ele2 path, true elementalist maybe?

source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=54795

Does anyone have an SR on KToS?

Do you know if auto attacking with the new limacon buff still lets your pistol attack pierce enemies?

The current interaction for pistol attacks is that if you target an enemy in the back, all enemies in front will get pierced by the attack, meaning you can potentially hit up to a large number of enemies with your aoe attack

Seems like Enchant Lightning was fixed, even tho it was not on patch notes we saw so far.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&category=인챈터&l=54794

Need better translation for that, but for what I understood, and by the video linked there, the skill should now be properly applying +X00 lightning damage to all things, instead of turning the whole damage in lightning and only applying to the first hit of multi-hit skills.

If anyone can confirm that… :blush:

you’ll probably find it here