Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

I thought it was every thursday :x

Every 2 weeks now, either that they run out of ideas to add, or they really focus on balance and optimization. I do hope it is the latter

hmm thanks , i really hope it is to optimization :smirk:

The next part is up, the dragoon survive :grinning:

:thinking: But kinda confuse about the feeling the wiz have towards the archer, seems like his heartbroken at the end :slight_frown:

@greyhiem do they have information about PD2’s Disenchant? Does it only remove buffs from the 1st line? or everything including 2nd line? And does Plague Vapours effect can be removed by Antidote even if it’s a rank 3 debuff?

I don’t know for sure. I know vapour is level 3 -> level 4 debuff (with attribute).
I have seen some plague doc test posts, I will read them later, and post info here or in the other thread.

Edit: I am in the wrong thread

Any better res of archer? kinda blurry.

P.S. not sure if you get my pm.

I got your PM, I replied.
I was rushing dung 200 on my nooblet.

2 Likes

ah the tails ruined it :confused:

Thanks! love the design though.

1 Like

Well, yesterday they announced their intentions on next weeks update is on making some adjustments to exp gained from field maps again, with an idea that they will make other maps appear more viable to level-up on, rather then community being funneled into certain locations.

Hopefully they do not do what happened last time and buff only places that people were already crowding towards & pre lv 100 maps, which ended up being around 12 maps. They also seem to be extending some of their current events (Hunminjeongeum event) too.

Yeah it can affect 2nd line.

some confirmed disenchant-able effects that PD can remove :

• Healing Factor
  • Aspersion
  • Revive
  • Blessing
  • Monstrance
  • Increase Magic DEF
  • Restoration
  • Daino
  • Divine Might
  • Lycanthropy
  • Lifeline
  • Reflect shield
  • Summon Servant Buffs ( The cat )
  • Haste
  • Levitation
  • Pain Barrier
  • Concentration
  • Trot
  • Restrain
  • Jolly Roger
  • Retreat Shot
  • Limacon
  • Cloaking
  • Kneeling Shot
  • Running Shot
  • Hanging Shot
  • Swift Step
  • Perspective Distortion
  • Critdmg Pot, MovSpeed Pot, Keista Potions
  • Animus Effect, Dumbbell Stacks
  • Riding (Sorcerers)
  • Sitting regen

also, a note you should make is that you cannot spread the armor debuff from disenchant’s debuff via pandemic.

8 Likes

Dammit! My strategy of sitting and confusing the enemy in middle of TBL will no longer be effective…

9 Likes

Thanks for the list, so buffs like Ausrine, Mackangdal, Missile Hole, Sub Zero Shield, Revenged Sevenfold and Ein Sof hasn’t been tested yet.

I am also wondering on Disenchant, if it’s a rank 3 debuff by default and learning it’s attribute makes it rank 4 which you cannot prevent

Luckily they never remove squire food buffs. If not squires will cry…

1 Like

Those are low level items for low rank classes where extra skill levels don’t really have an impact on your build because there’s no amazing rank 3 skill where +2 levels (from 5 to 7) is huge.

Sure, they’re not forced to, but that just means 170 gear will continue to be BiS for those classes at level 330 which is really dull.The exception being anyone that can actually be competitive in an earth tower party and clear 20f or even 40f.

Thanks, more events is good, and more maps to grind is good as well. Now the 170-210 maps are pretty bad, and I’m not sure how to pass high level maps as a solo support.

no quick cast? sure spell? subzero shield?

@greyhiem:

can you confirm/deny if Dethrone can go through missile hole and subzero shield and not get blocked/frozen?

It acts as a [melee] - [physical] attack.
You could check some PvP vids in the other thread and you will see.
I will search those vids and find some video proof later, maybe. I cannot remember every vid clearly.

Melee attack?? But it can go from one end of the screen to the other lol.

Spear throw & shield lob are also melee.

Only pistol shot for swordsmen is missile type.

So it’s considered Melee if it uses a melee weapon (like dethrone, spear throw, shield lob, etcs.) and Missile if it uses a bow/crossbow/rifle/cannon/pistol