Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

did not know about feint , I will do archer 2, need dex for evasion, to go pvp without scout, and rogue is more viable full str, thank you! sry my bad english

1 Like

PD2 vs Moa (Seems like Cleric3>Krivis1>Priest2>PD2 with heal gem).

I hope this Conviction+God smash stays. We’ll finally stop the complaints about Barrier scrolls making Pala C3 useless.

From What i saw in this vid Smite does not hit 3 times with conviction debuff through wheel (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPeysyLsZOA106&feature=youtu.be from 1min of vid there’s a small bunch of mobs, she crits for 30k in them with Smite though).

I will research this and find a video later.

This is normal conviction + smite:

Need: video of wheel + conviction + smite… [soon]

Dragoon2 barb doppel testing/showing combo vs dummy (showing stat build and equip!):

Vs annoying mobs:

Druid c3 gameplay

1 Like

can someone explain how it works about druid transformation plus damage?
i mean there is some videos that show a guy turn in a spider medium type
then he says it helps to give more damage coz it is insect+medium
there some chart/table that show it i mean this plus % damage?

This must be a bug realy, if not it is gamebreaking,

DOn’t think it’s game breaking,that druid has ridiculous gear and attributes? <<- ■■■■ that

Edit: Just saw that 25k matk at the end of video. Okay,this is broken. She can just keep doing that till she hits damage cap on all hits.

Yeah that’s a bug alright.

She only has 1.5k base magic attack, with stone henge that should be 3k period and no higher.

Yet when she uses the chapperition card effect (2.7k) prior to stonehenge it bumps up to 5.4k which quickly falls back to 4.2k and then remains at that value for that form.

After which she proceeds to alternate stone henge + Lycanthrophy and stonehenge + transform which slowly but steadily improves her magic attack all the way up to 20k+.

Ergo Stonehenge + Chapperition magic attack buff is currently bugged for ktos. It tries to correct it, but the value it comes up with is still to high.

Druid have attributes for their monster transformation, example:

Thanks for the answer!

i have another doubt from other class…
if u know please helpe me again ^^"
the buff of skill High Guard from Pelta for Umbo Blow and Rim Blow that gives 250% more damage (plus 20% for each atribute lv also i really didnt get it yet)

At one Skill Planner it says i need to have the attack skill lv 6 or more (Umbo+Rim) to get the buff active
and at another Skill Planner it says i need to have High Guard lv 6 to get
the buff active…

do u know with one is correct and the detail about how much % it gives (i mean is only 250% or 250+80%from lv2 to 5=80%)

1 Like

You need to have lvl 6 Rim Blow => unlock high guard attribute: rim blow specialty.
You need to have lvl 6 Umbo Blow => unlock high guard attribute: umbo blow specialty.

Note: **+**100% is the same as 200%.
+150% (or 250%) at level 1,
and +20% for lvl2, +20% for lvl3, +20% for lvl 4, +20% for lvl5.
So max (250% + 80%) = 320% damage (or +220% damage) for level 5.
You need to have High Guard buff activated to get bonus damage, so need lvl 1 High Guard.

Korean dungeon rush 200 (krivis druid2 taoist) & party:

Is Disenchant for plague doctor 2 worth it?

Mainly for PvP. You can take it if you like it.
I don’t know about worth…

thanks a lot it really will help me when i use my reset skill rsrs

I recommend you keep it until you reach higher levels (class levels), and once rank8 is released… because we might get more skill changes (KToS is getting nerfs/buffs too).

Have to post vids here:
Murmillo Ninja vs mobs:

yeah i will wait for it ^^ coz probally they will not launch it here before they make the balances

@leleconildo @Wurmheart Thanks for pointing this out, I’m playing the video in low res due to low internet speed hence I didn’t notice, I though it’s just a regular gameplay video