Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

The fact that Inquisitor’s design is literally just offensive Paladin down to “random ass magic skill that under specific situations is pretty damn good” is hilarious.

Ranger C3 (4th image) and Alice in Wonderland costumes:

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11162

lol Fireball party, PyroChronoSage

17 Likes

Sage intro video, description in english

Add in Kabbalist c2 too

I guess Kabba is underwhelming, but Ein Sof 10 isn’t something to scoff at. They also ninja fixed Call of Deities’ bug where it could duplicate bosses. Which makes me a sad panda.

1 Like

…so, is dark sight a new fade or ???

Yes and no, while it does have the same effective… effect, it’s only in an specific area with the upside that it SEEMS you can still attack from it while keeping the effect of being in the area, meaning no aggro generation.

on the gameplay for falcon 3.

Auto cast of falcon skills are done in inteval times? and is not affected by aspd or skills usage???

sad, i thought that it would be the same as Hunter from RO, which chance depends with every basic atk you land.

RO Hunter Nostalgia is lost…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

That’s probably due the 'Falcon" mechanic, they won’t follow commands until they finish their current action leading to a small delay between skills.

That’s potentially really good in PvP when used well, since Fade makes you immune to most magic circles.

That’s my point tho, level 300 strike damage class vs. level 130 plate armor boss means even less than level 200 archer vs. level 130 flying boss.

Inquisitor

1 Like

it didn’t really shows it in the video so we cant really say its confirm…

I’m just linking the video, since it’s not found by me, I did ask back at the thread, but no reply to me,

So fast lv 330 r8-15
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=53775

1 Like

someone who does datamining have said in the topic that we will have close to 330 exp cards from the new maps(lvl12-13), and those cards would give close to 550million exp and the total xp for class1-15 on rank8 is only 696million, so he would need to do the quests and probably the 150million left would be given by the mobs when he was doing the quest.
the sad thing is, those new cards are giving so much xp, that i bet that they will be nerfed before the update launch on itos.

Someone had put most of the video link in one thread

Ofc they will be nerfed, just like when we accidently got a taste of what the Koreans get all the time with those lottery boxes, it took IMC less then 2 days to hotfix that away from us, we got the party cutscence bug for about 2 months but the second people started getting a free 10k to 5mil silver a day like kim’s precious Korean players do IMC springs to life and remembers how to program again.
(Just like we still only get 3 dungeon runs a day to their 5, merge huh, ya right, itos is and always will be the red headed bastard step child)

5 Likes