Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

someone told me the battle league in korean server who got rexipher summon also get auto boss skill… and creating havoc in the arena.

but he could not provide the link, he said, search for arena battle… the youtube title is just numbers… (date, etc) so its gonna be hard to watch and find one by one… @_@

sage can duplicated bats lol

I can’t sort them for Sorcerer now however this is the full list of bosscards:

Card, boss, location <<Click here Worldbosses Abomination: Guard’s Graveyard Archon: Royal Mausoleum Storage Canceril: Royal Mausoleum Constructor’s Chapel Cerberus: Royal Mausoleum 4F, 5F Chapparition: Tenet Chapel Basement, 1F Deathweaver: Crystal Mine 2F, 3F Dullahan: Roxona Reconstruction Agency East Building Ellaganos: Mokusul Chamber Fire Lord: Main Chamber, Sanctuary Ferret Marauder: Seir Rainforest Glackuman: 2nd Demon Prison Harpeia: Demon Prison District 2 Helgasercle: Kalejimas Visiting Room, Storage, Solitary Cells, Workshop, Investigation Room Kubas: Crystal Mine Lot 2, 2F Marionette: Roxona Reconstruction Agency West Building Marnox: Thaumas Trail, Salvia Forest, Sekta Forest, Rasvoy Lake, Oasseu Memorial, Maven Abby Mirtis: Kalejimas Visiting Room, Storage, Solitary Cells, Workshop, Investigation Room Mineloader: Mage Tower 4F, 5F Necroventer: Residence of the Fallen Legwyn Family Prison Cutter: Sentry Bailey, Resident Quarter, Storage Quarter, Fortress Battlegrounds Rexipher: Thaumas Trail, Salvia Forest, Sekta Forest, Rasvoy Lake, Oasseu Memorial, Maven Abby Templeshooter: Royal Constructors’ Chapel Velnia Monkey: Novaha Assembly Hall, Novaha Annex

Dungeons
Lvl 90 dungeon - Boss: Necroventer
Lvl 115 dungeon - Bosses: Grinender + Flammidus
Lvl 130 dungeon - Bosses: Mineloader + Harpeia
Lvl 145 dungeon - Bosses: Merge + Mandara + Ravenzard
Lvl 160 dungeon (unpopular) - Bosses: Igniting Jack O’ Lantern + Moldyhorn + Mothstem + Colimencia + Moyabruka + Manticen
Lvl 175 dungeon - Bosses: Honeypin + Molich
Lvl 190 dungeon - Bosses: Cerberus + Firelord
Lvl 200 dungeon - Bosses: Manticen
Lvl 217 dungeon - Bosses: werewolf + Riteris
Lvl 240 dungeon - Bosses: Prison Cutter + Rafene

Fedimian Missions
Siaulai: Golem (rock), Glass Mole (mole), Poata (bear), Woodspirit (tree).
Gele Plateau: Biteregina (bee), Chapparition (grim reaper), Clymen (giant poison doll), Woodspirit (Tree).
Chapel: Ironbaum (smaller tree), another Ironbaum (smaller tree), Drapelium (stationary plantmonster with teeth), Gorgon (big oxpig).
Crystal Mine: Golem (big rock), Carapace (big shelled
crab/hermit crab), Cyclops (big monster with one big arm, one small arm), Stone Whale (big floating stone fish), Salamander (big flaming salamander), Werewolf (big wolf), Sequioa (big leaf monster with an owl statue on top), Shadowgaler (floating poison demon).
Seventunes: Lutopus (big tentacle stationary plant with
lasers), Dionia (big stationary lotophage plants).
Catacombs: Rockturga (giant brown walking on 2 legs turtle), Necroventer (floating ghost), Molich (jurassic park dino), Devilglove (hand), Throneweaver (spider), Netherbovine (dog), Rytaswort (stationary plant), Yonazolem (big slender golem).

Saalus Convent
Canyon area mission: Deadborn (deadborn scap, big armored demon), Reaverpede (giant caterpillar), Giant woodgoblin (giant koala with antlers), Harpeia (bird), Velochard (floating eyeball with batwinged ears), Ironbaum (small tree).
Royal Mausoleum mission: Clymen (big poison doll), Gazing Golem (golem with 1 eye, shaped like a waterdroplet), Schnayim (golem moving on 2 hands, cube with 2 hands), Minotaur (demon with a mace), Denoptic (floating
laser eyeball plant), Tomb Lord (flying mage with chains).
Area of Ruins mission: Kimeleech (giant bug), Magburk (giant fire turtle), another Kimeleech, another magburk, Dullahan (spectralhorserider).

Guildmission
Mage Tower Guild Mission: Archon, Gazing Golem, Minotaur, Yonazolem, Salamander, Magburk, Shadowgaler, Cyclops, Rikaus (big apparition),

2 Likes

Is this one confirmed? It will definitely the go to rank 8 of sorc3 if that happens…

this guy confirmed 3:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvowCl_ZsA&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Sadly he didn’t show it, do you know when was this recorded? since there was a recent patch that fix some of the bugs on that skill.

i felt like they removed one of the useful mechanics of Sorc. before, you can mount then cast skills and unmount quickly so that you can move and use other skills, but now, you gotta finish the skill animation of the summon or else it stops abruptly. :disappointed:

this is serius? rip my future sorc

i do not think is a bad think the need to wait for animation, it is sad that sorc can not do the skill use like before but i find a fair trade because now sorc has so many new options for summons with low CD skills, and in the future new bosses will be able to be use as well, we have even bosses with 0 cd skills, that someone have posted in this topic where you can spam mines(the skills) without stop and so on.
and of course the need for fast animation on bosses skill will also play a big part on the choice of summon as well, it is already have past the time where sorc only had to have TS and the future for sorc seems brighter than before with this new changes.
the only downside i have seen with sorc, is that druid can use all spells now, even for other ranks when he transform and sorc is locked on sorc skills alone .

Kinda bad for me, instead of doing Hold and finding the right timing to use Riding (there is a specific max range you can use Riding) and execute summon skill quickly and get off to avoid damage if someone wants to nuke my TS is not possible anymore.

Anyways, i guess we all got different playstyles. Being able to use summon skills without waiting it to finish and casting other skills was a big plus for me in the past whenever i play TBL.

If thats the case they better let sorc summon spawn WL spirits otherwise I don’t see the point of combining these 2 classes anymore

Do demon lord summons use skills by themself?

Tomb Lord card drop from saalus Tomb Lord boss in Royal Mausoleum map , comfirmed! :grin:

1 Like

Anyone using a controller to play? For some reason I’m having issues using the normal skill L1+X. Every time I used the L1+X combination, the character doesn’t the normal attack and auto dismount.
http://i.imgur.com/6XTBTGl.jpg

Plus the keys that labeled doesn’t correspond correctly to the controller.
EX: L1+Y = L1+B

That’s a known issue, all summons with 3 skills will suffer that. That’s the mapping of controller which makes 1 and 5 in the same button.

anyway to fix it or work around other than using a keyboard. I feel more comfortable playing with a controller

none that i’m aware of :confused:

@MangKanor_PH i can jump off TS before his backflip and he still does the full skill

I am still waiting for sorcerer - sage synergy… its been days but no video yet… meanwhile I’m still checking every hours for that news :joy:

Long live my curiousity

3 Likes

Bats galore so does this conclude that our bats can be replicated or maybe its a combination of 2 lvl 15 bats summon…