Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Enchant Fire + Enchant Lightning + JP with lightning attribute + Ignition.

:3

Still no mention of Agility on forums it seems. :frowning:
Only posts about EL being decent, Enchant Armor being buged and scroll prices being too high…

1 Like

Can share all buff? Still no ktos player has templar c2?

So even ignition is benefit from the enchant lightning skill, looks amazing.

I’m still waiting empowerment to be showcase.

thank you for the reply, fingers crossed for miko soon
the news about sage is great, i think it will work well as cry3-chrono3 follow-up tho enchanter also looks nice

idk why hes complaining about warlock c2, the most underwheming r8 classes seem to be druid c3 and hackapell

Then you are looking at the wrong places.

The only ones who look bad are Doppel C3 (if attributes are really only fake extra hits) and Falconer C3.

forgot to add those

most underhwelming seem to be druid c3, hackapell, doppel c3, and falconer 3

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ahhh welcome back

good ol

#swordiecomplaintsdept

2 Likes

Far as I can tell, swordies are in a strange spot where they have the top C8 options but only if they are specific builds that lead up to it. C3 fencer being top single target DPS isn’t very much comfort to shinobis and C3 corsairs for example.

1 Like

Any info on the new Squire skill?

its so troll

the best c8 swordies dps builds are on the classes everyone played as a TANK!!

1 Like

I don’t think IMC intended Fencer to be a tank, OP.

Need more hackapell vids especially with high attributes and dragoon c2 buff. Should put up some ridiculous numbers.

Inquisitor seems to be in good shape.

Ehhh. People posting videos of R8s killing low level dungeon and mission bosses doesn’t really say anything. My archer can kill Harpeia faster than that.

5 Likes

Because we have infos about higher level dungeons at moment uh. Btw, try to kill that fast as paladin. Archer killing Harpeia doesn’t mean that much as well.

4 Likes

i dont think so either but thats how alot of people played it

Is Malleus Maleficarum AKA MM Physical Damage (Strike) or is it Magical Damage?

I know in one the translation of the Cleric thread it says Physical Damage Strike but it’s hard to believe that the skill is Physical and not Magical base on the animation and the effects of the skill.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like