Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Nekorin have you seen my new vid on Cannoneer smoke bomb + Cannon blast? 150k damage. Cannon might be okay now, however it cannot compete vs musket damage. Way overtuned musket.

Where can I watch your canonneer video? :smiley:
Imo, cannoneer is supposed to be AoE dmg/multiple targets so its dmg should be lower than single target like muskeeter

1 Like

What exactly does smoke bomb do to make cannon blast hit so hard?

It acts like Buttstroke for muskets.

That’s really nice, thanks for the video. I don’t mind the damage not being able to compete but at least there is some progression. Yay

@muitenphale1995

Greyhiem has compiled the ktos class gameplay videos in a single thread, a huge thank you for helping the community.

@SlyGoat Smoke bomb has an attribute which increases cannon damage up to 50%

1 Like

Oh I see. I never really went over all the attributes.

150k is a joke really, considering it has 25s cooldown + no overheats. not to mention the smoke doesnt affect air units

R8 archers shouldn’t worry, IMC hasted to fixup R7s issuess after it released (Unless you are a RougeC3, I guess) they are probably going to do so for R8 too.
Everything’s gonna be fiiiiiiiiine, if slowly, probably be done before it gets to IToS which is the reason behind the wait.

I hope they aren’t done touching up R7. Corsair3, Rogue3, Monk3 and Sorc3 are all still pretty sad and don’t look like they’re going to be much happier with R8 classes (except Monk who at least works alright with Inquisitor). Squire3 even got a new attack skill in case anyone wants a fighting squire.

Quick Q i dunno if anyone else experienced this, logged into my ktos account, and all my gear on all my characters is missing. Not stolen or whatever but missing, my costumes are gone too they can’t be deleted or sold its only the stuff i had equipped everything in my inventory is still there.

Yea. My pelt3 squire3 murmillo will love that squire atk skill. hehe. There is no new. Squires dont have any atk skills in the first place.

So finally squires will now have an atk skill. Is the right term hehe

Well, iven they went and fixed PELTASTA, I’d say the light of hope hasn’t gone out for those classes.

If that’s bad,what the hell is horrible for their standards?

Mergen damage?

1 Like

I’m still not convinced,the guy would need both a Transcedent Catacombs and Karacha do pull these damages.

Teah, tank class got damage. (and the Guardian change)

When will it be Pyro’s turn? :confused:

1 Like

it is only one lvl, i believe it was 540k or 640k.

Has this been posted yet?

2 Likes

Is it the bit about the 2 attacks, circle duration, magic resist channel, and umm… the other skill I forgot? We had someone post datamining or did it themselves. It sounds interesting. R7 as well?