Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

If that’s bad,what the hell is horrible for their standards?

Mergen damage?

1 Like

I’m still not convinced,the guy would need both a Transcedent Catacombs and Karacha do pull these damages.

Teah, tank class got damage. (and the Guardian change)

When will it be Pyro’s turn? :confused:

1 Like

it is only one lvl, i believe it was 540k or 640k.

Has this been posted yet?

2 Likes

Is it the bit about the 2 attacks, circle duration, magic resist channel, and umm… the other skill I forgot? We had someone post datamining or did it themselves. It sounds interesting. R7 as well?

Think this stuff has been mined already.

2 Likes

AN ACTUAL BROOM AS VISUAL EFFECT!!!

Miko best class ever. :’)

1 Like

More images> click each arrow

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

2 Likes

you should fix somthn in this msg

I am trying, I use the forum feature but it doesn’t ever work.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

someone needs to translate the things you posted so interesting but like no idea what they say :sob:

what is that O.o is it related to miko?

Perhaps.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

In reality, damage potential should be more or less equal.

1° Swordsman should have either high burst damage and low hp/damage absorption, or equally high overtime damage, but high Hp/damage absorption.
2° Archer should have either Very high single damage but Low HP/Dmg absorption, Or equally high overtime damage, with good kiting skills to be able to survive.
3°Cleric should work in trades. Either High damage/with low support abilities or Low damage with High support Abilities
4° Wizards should have either low hp, low damage, or low CC abilities

What’s happening on ToS now is simply that some classes don’t have a definite weakness: Archer can get a damage so High it offsets the survivability problem, since few things survive to get to them.
Wizards have Burst Damage, Overtime Damage, CC, AND survivability options; you either is absurdly better than then in some aspect, or you can’t kill them, since the class has high specs in everything.

3 Likes

Where did you get this from, btw?
Thisi is a pretty damn huge load of “totally not next rank stuff you guyz” info.

Which always goes back to the problem of IMC giving way too much base damage to newer Ranks and not knowing how to control CC vs CC-resistance.

But ppl only want to whine over the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like