Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

I don’t complain. I am not even a wizard. LOL!

Look at the comment on how “his” DPS rankings should be. In an MMO, roles are assigned in classes. TBH, this is the only game where i see Wizards building “pure vit” but still wreck havoc its not even funny.

What i can’t get is “his” logic for that ranking. Top DPS should be a character who can also tank? how can you kill that? Why go “archer” when you can attain a higher DPS in a swordie which can gap close anyone? You should know that to compensate the high damage, they have low mobility (in this game!) and piss poor health. Why would i still use my archers if i can much easier kill anyone and still have 20~30k hp while archer have 13k HP and much mediocre damage and lacks saves than the swordsman in his “opinion of DPS ranking”. In PVE, why still get DPS when even your tank have much “higher” DPS than the classes that supposed to be DPS. I’ll just gladly get swordsman and cleric.

I only care about balancing of TOS if it is about Archer and Swordsman characters and I also know how absurd and 70% of TBL is composed of Wizard. I just said that I can’t get the logic there in his DPS rankings (if he is the one balancing the game). Anyways, i just want to clarify that i by no means ranting how wizard fall from grace. Thanks. :grin:

how exactly is it nerfed? cant find. ty!
thx for that video!

https://pastebin.com/XwckDu63

2 Likes

Thanks! I missed that one.

i said sword gets a slight con nerf.

and you also suggest to nerf “con” of archer. yeah. Anyways, i just defended my statement coz he thinks i rant because Wizard is not OP anymore when i don’t even have a wiz. Feel free to not reply anymore.That is your opinion and i have my opinion too. This will be endless. Cheers mate. :slight_smile:

Before this thread was full of swordies complains… now its starting to get full of wizard tears…lets just talk about ktos :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha. I am just lurking here coz my Archer characters will all have dogshit R8’s. Only saving grace is my Fencer. Wishful thinking for some archer updates. I only have Archers and Fencer so i’m kind of . . . mixed?

TBH, all of the new classes in R8 are only good to meh. None of them are absolutely insane (except possibly Murmillo, which requires a very specific build that was previously not remotely viable anyway).

Musketeer C2 looks really strong, people seem to be overlooking just how crazy that class already was and now it has basically the same +100% damage debuff as Dragoon but for missile attacks. People say Cannoneer 2 looks underwhelming - but Templar 2 is less than underwhelming, it’s just another chore you have to go through on a character you will never use again until R9.

Fencer 3 is supposedly one of the strongest single target DPS in the game now, but SR3 is the strongest AoE in the game. Doppel3 seems ‘okay’ at best, same with Falconer3.

So the issue really comes down to the fact that most archers are Fletcher3s, so they’re forced to take one of the ‘meh’ R8 classes. Guess what? Corsair3 gets completely ■■■■■■ at R8. At least Mergen and Hakkapalle will both work fine with Fletcher, and will probably be a lot stronger in the future either through buffs or new circles. Corsair3 just gets to rot.

Honestly all that happened with R8 for the physical DPS is that Swordsmen finally got a few builds that are really strong whereas previously they were all ■■■■, and Archers didn’t get any insanely overpowered new classes to keep the Fletcher3 top DPS dream going, so they have to contend with the reality of only being about as good as Swordsmen instead of a thousand times better. Swordies have their disappointments as well - notice literally nobody is talking about Lancer? At least Hakkapalle is being mentioned because people think it’s cool and want it to be better. Lancer isn’t even worth getting excited over, it’s just Cata2.0.

5 Likes

Lancer seems to be cool at GvGs. Fencers will never be good at it…

oh i am so sick and tired oh hearing swordsman complains in this ktos topic. just stop it already.

FYI supp cleric don’t have what to go for a rank 8 also since the two new classes are DPS clerics, pd2 is pvp and dps and kabba is just bad and not much of a supp either… but you don’t hear moaning do you
swordie is in such a good place right now but you’re still not happy cause you have nothing to take after corsair3… i haven’t even seen a corsair3 in the entire server.

1 Like

Is it confirmed that Butt Stroke attribute bonus only works for missile attacks?

1 Like

“Corsair3 isn’t popular therefore it should be ignored by IMC as well” good logic friend. Sorry about your support Cleric build that doesn’t have PD or Oracle not being good or whatever? Literally no idea what build that could be though.

That’s just what I’ve heard. Nothing in this game is ever ‘confirmed’ really, because IMC never really gives any info about anything directly.

oracle c3 is also crap forgot to mention, and i did not say i don’t have pd, just that going pd2 is useless for a full supp cleric, but of course i can’t expect to you to understand that, you only care about swordsman logic.
corsair3 can go take a lower rank just like i will have to :wink: friend

Enjoy taking a lower rank and not getting your Total Immunity To All Debuffs Forever skill that PD will inevitably get at C3.

Oracle3 seems fine to me. Any class that gets invulnerability is going to be good.

oh my god if you know nothing about cleric why do you even bother
BL does not scale above 5, so you taking c2 does not make any diff regarding 'Total Immunity To All Debuffs Forever skill’
also the oracle3 inv is at a chance :slight_smile: i don’t like to take chances with that :wink:

Then you’re playing the wrong game.

I believe inquisitor can go well with any supp cleric builds. I’m making a cleric 2 priest 3 oracle kabbalist inquisitor

oh wow you know what PD C3 will bring? you are the real oracle man

Enchant Lightning is broken.
Enchant Armor is broken.
Scroll Crafting is too expensive.

No one is testing Agility, might as well be broken too.

:confused:

Everyone rerolling to Swordie was a noob Swordie who rerolled to another class to begin with. Why the surprise? :hugging:

And idk why ppl get angry. A lot of ppl already has one of each character in the least anyway.

Also, like no one ever rerolls for meta builds in any game (because it would only happen if we have class resets, right?)