Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

You all need to take in mind that ktest skills and modifiers get changed once or twice a week. So before you say RIP whatever class, you should probably wait until June before speculating whats going to be good or average.

5 Likes

My Priest c3 does 490~ at character’s lvl being 225 I belive.
In the end, this new damage should’ve be implemented sinse the start IMO. What’s 500 damage to higher lvls characters and ranks?

Scout 3=Split arrow.

https://translate.google.cl/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftos.nexon.com%2Ftestserver%2Fnotice%2Fview.aspx%3Fn4ArticleSN%3D48

For impatient and lazy pplz… like me :smiley:

Ha… better skelly bros for Necros Master Race!!!

What is this skill and how do I get it?! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thoughts on the new 10s5o (10sec 5overheat) changes:

But [split arrow] is all you get for going scout 3 (because [scan] … really?)

[camo…] is capped at 5

[cloaking] is pointless past 5. Going past 5 assumes you won’t be doing damage because it breaks on dealing damage making 10 more pts invested in it pointless.

[flu flu…] is only good as an initial taunt and requires “party cloak” for the full effect of monsters hitting each other. It does damage in a really small area so expect that to only be usable against bosses (that are immune to the status effects).

[flare shot] is gonna be “the same” as it is now. And as of now, it is only really relevant on non-moving bosses.

[perspective …] increases physical damage by 25% but takes YOU out of the fight for 20 sec unless you have something on the ground already.

IMHO being an unseen “controller” woulda been nice (I think it’s cool and I would love it) but nothing else in the archer path has anything to support it. If hunter skills did no damage at all and focused heavily on cc, sure (dunno if @Composition would approve though :grinning:).

Newest costumes, school gangs (Thunder and Skull) themed(?). Unless it changes later, they dont seem to be Class bound.

The packages in which the costumes come from even include armsbands representing each gang.

Other unrelated costumes includes the Romantic Blossom Sailor set.

And Best Man and Bridesmaid.

22 Likes

After thinking about the 10 CD 5 Heat… i see it as a interesting solution to the ping/latency problem…

Now to save the Scout 3 farmer, they only need to make split shot(the one from ranger) 10 CD 5 Heat and its done… A1-R3-S3 farmer :smiley:

why it seems nobody interested in taking archer2 anymore? swiftstep 100 crit rate isnt worth taking?

Dunno… too soon for the crit debate… not so sure how it works, be it crit rate vs crit resistance… nor if it caps or if its level dependant… or maybe am just not that well informed… :smiley: … worst case would be A2-R3-S3 :smiley:

Eh… I think it’s about establishing opportunity costs and worthwhile skills throughout a class.

The 10-15 ranks are part of a C3, but in many cases (not specific to just scout) people generally are not interested because there isn’t worthwhile offerings in them. They kinda resolved this a bit for r8’s by making some C3 exclusive attributes for r8 classes.

Now I’m well aware this isn’t the case but
in a 5 man party, hypothetically there is a section of people dedicated to dealing damage
30% of the Parties Total DPS is done by one person, 30% by another. 10% by another, 5% by another and 25% by the remainder. Let’s say the 5 and 25% are magical. You give up your 10% Contribution in order to increase the 60% by 25% so they deal 75% more damage combined and the party DPS raises.

I think that is the ideal Goal for situations like Perspective Distortion, to be a net gain overall. Something IMC may want to work towards.

Lord knows Evocation, Desmodus, Bounce Shot, Burrow, Transmit Prana among others have disappointed me.

1 Like

God damn it. IMC wants to pursue the overheat system further but it hasn’t been working properly for the past few months.

it has in kTest

i personally think that for balancing reasons its better if there are no 0 CD skills

Sorry, I just got up online. I’ll take a look. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

it doesn’t work at all if you have a controller plugged in.

I get what [perspective …] wants to be. It’s like [kagura] only “weaker”. [kagura] actually works with some of the cleric’s path. You’re damage/support still works while you dance. If [perspective …] was a flag like [jolly roger] then we’ld have something.

Anyway, no need to justify the scout kit to me. I get where you’re going with it.

Can someone test if with this change, CD’s start counting down on the 1st OH use. How about charge management? Do we get full OH recharge when the CD is up?

ooooo -> oooxx - CD is up -> do we get oooox or ooooo

Is the CD still x2 if all charges are not used?

I casted Heal. Waited like 40 seconds and it was still on 1 charge…

Did we ever get an official announcement on this behavior? Based on this we only read as follows:

It never said 2x CD. I don’t remember IMC ever confirming 2x CD either. But then again, that entire page is outdated.

needle blow nerfed (63% up time at 15 and no extra dmg)
wugon gu fixed duratio, lvls still increase amount of targets its spread to, 1 for single target, 15 for aoe purpose
they increased base value of throw gu pot, no longer increases per lvl, wonder whats the point of leveling the skill, maybe max enemy count to poison.

well was to be expected imo, wugushi 3 had not 1, but 2 4000% DoTs with little down time while everyone else is lower with higher CD